Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Big Men Slid Into My DM To Demand S*x – Ghanaian Singer, Wendy Shay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Men Slid Into My DM To Demand S*x – Ghanaian Singer, Wendy Shay (1523 Views)

Burna Boy: BIA Has Been In My DM Since 2018 / John Kufuor Looking At Wendy Shay Boobs Got People Talking / Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Men Slid Into My DM To Demand S*x – Ghanaian Singer, Wendy Shay by ahimedua: 3:45pm On Mar 11, 2020
Wendy Shay has said she’s not in a hurry to marry now and does not want to be pressured to do so as the situation seems to be sometimes.

In a Facebook live session, Wendy said some big men slide into her DM to demand intercourse or marriage, but she’s not ready for it.

She actually bemoaned the fact that rich men in Ghana don’t help female artists if they don’t give in to their sekxual demand.

“I know no female artists have the heart to say this in public but me Wendy Shay, I will talk about it. If I want to marry, I will do so by myself. It’s total disrespect to tell me to marry”, she said.

Wendy Shay recently revealed that music is the reason why she doesn’t need a man in her life.

According to the talented singer who once got mocked for having a rotten buttocks, having a man in her life will serve as a means of distraction from achieving her desired height.

‘It’s just because this career that I have chosen is very jealous and until I get to where I want to go I really don’t think that I want to be distracted, I don’t want to share my focus and attention.’

Wendy Shay went on to list the other things which she currently places above the need for a man at the moment.
‘I am not going to answer that, I think we are altogether adults and it’s something that is exceptionally close to home to me. Music really gets me satisfied, I have a dog, I have fishes, I love animals, pets, I like spending my day with them.’
See more photos of the sexy singer
https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/ghanaian-singer-wendy-shay-cries-out-as-she-reveals-what-big-men-do-when-they-slide-into-her-dm/

Re: Big Men Slid Into My DM To Demand S*x – Ghanaian Singer, Wendy Shay by GOFRONT(m): 3:45pm On Mar 11, 2020
Na wao
Re: Big Men Slid Into My DM To Demand S*x – Ghanaian Singer, Wendy Shay by donbachi(m): 3:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
"Big men"....With prove of account details.
Re: Big Men Slid Into My DM To Demand S*x – Ghanaian Singer, Wendy Shay by 175(m): 3:59pm On Mar 11, 2020
And you have olosho-ed with them on their hotel beds
Re: Big Men Slid Into My DM To Demand S*x – Ghanaian Singer, Wendy Shay by Realadey(m): 3:59pm On Mar 11, 2020
When u display your body everywhere,why won't they?
Re: Big Men Slid Into My DM To Demand S*x – Ghanaian Singer, Wendy Shay by scoundrel(f): 10:07am On Mar 12, 2020
I thought she was a Nigerian. Her music video was shot in Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

"You Can't Be Doing Gospel Songs And Be Seductive" Evangelist Slams Mercy Chinwo / Toyin Abraham Begs Fans To Patronize Her Husband’s Shoe Business / “things Fall Apart” – Man Mocks Eniola’s Fallen B00bs After She Shared Bikini Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.