Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

"You Can't Be Doing Gospel Songs And Be Seductive" Evangelist Slams Mercy Chinwo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Can't Be Doing Gospel Songs And Be Seductive" Evangelist Slams Mercy Chinwo (1523 Views)

You Are Not A Born Again If You Fix Eyelashes - Evangelist Slams Chidinma Ekile / Daniella Okeke Strikes Seductive Poses In New Photos / Nadia Buari Pictured In A Seductive Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Can't Be Doing Gospel Songs And Be Seductive" Evangelist Slams Mercy Chinwo by wyzzhi: 12:14pm On Mar 19, 2020
Evangelist Victor has slammed and called out super talented gospel artiste, Mercy Chinwo‘s dress appearance indicating she doesn’t look like what a “true Christian” should look like.

Victor Edet, popularly known as Evangelist Victor, posted pictures of the “Omekannaya” singer with the caption:

“YOU can’t be singing gospel songs and be seductive at the same time. A true Christian should look DECENT and not SEDUCTIVE, Mercy Chinwo beware.”

SOURCE: https://abegabeg.com/news/evangelist-victor-blasts-mercy-chinwo-for-dressing-seductively/

Re: "You Can't Be Doing Gospel Songs And Be Seductive" Evangelist Slams Mercy Chinwo by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 20, 2020
What is suductive here? Trust me if she were to be looking like a holy holy lady, her gospel music will not sell. Lets stop being hypocritical about everything.
Re: "You Can't Be Doing Gospel Songs And Be Seductive" Evangelist Slams Mercy Chinwo by Merryglad(f): 8:39am On Mar 20, 2020
if I hear seductive! her makeup is mild, her outfits covers her feminine features, most importantly she covers her hair when ministering (not my doctrine though) the truth is she is doing well
Re: "You Can't Be Doing Gospel Songs And Be Seductive" Evangelist Slams Mercy Chinwo by temptnow: 9:53am On Mar 20, 2020
Village people always think they have privilege to comment on issues.

Is God against people looking nice? Why should a woman look unkept cos she's a Christian

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Begs Fans To Patronize Her Husband’s Shoe Business / VIDEO: No Friend With Big Breast Is Allowed Into My House - Regina Daniels / Here Is The Main Cause Of Chacha Eke Faani's Divorce - The 7RS Full Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.