Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

BREAKING: Prospective Corps Members Kidnapped In Katsina Have Been Rescued - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / BREAKING: Prospective Corps Members Kidnapped In Katsina Have Been Rescued (478 Views)

8 NYSC Members Kidnapped In Zamfara, Yet No Public Outrage - Bukarti / Abosede Esther, A Prospective Corp Member From Osun Has Been Kidnapped In Abuja / Four Prospective Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Prospective Corps Members Kidnapped In Katsina Have Been Rescued by wyzzhi: 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2020
The Katsina police command have saved and rescued four prospective corpers abducted in Funtua, an area in Katsina State, on Monday March 9th, 2020.

The casualties, three boys and a lady, were traveling with their classmates from Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, to Zamfara State where they were assigned to serve for the one year compulsory NYSC program. The vehicle they paid for from Osun state, was pounced on and they were kidnapped.

The Nation reported that the assailants called the families of the victims around midnight on Tuesday March 10, 2020 demanding a N10m ransom. A father of one of the casualty said the kidnappers called with the similar phone number they used to call him the previous day.

I just spoke with the Commissioner of Police now and he told me that all four have been rescued. I am thankful to the police for rescuing them. The kidnappers called again around midnight and this time, someone who could speak English was on the other end. They said I have to bring N10m for my child to be release. But I did not pay anything and they have been rescued. I am thankful that the children are safe and they are being taken to NYSC in Katsinaā€¯ the parent disclosed.

SOURCE: https://abegabeg.com/breaking-prospective-corps-members-kidnapped-in-katsina-have-been-rescued/

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Prospective Corps Members Kidnapped In Katsina Have Been Rescued by Kazeem2222(m): 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2020
Thank God for them

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Prospective Corps Members Kidnapped In Katsina Have Been Rescued by Kcitytv: 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2020
.eyes have no curtain. once you've seen, you've seen, you cannot pretend otherwise. you cannot erase it.

Re: BREAKING: Prospective Corps Members Kidnapped In Katsina Have Been Rescued by donbachi(m): 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2020
The police is our friend...nice one.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Prospective Corps Members Kidnapped In Katsina Have Been Rescued by Gwagone: 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2020
Hope nothing happened to their alawee since when they were kidnapped
Re: BREAKING: Prospective Corps Members Kidnapped In Katsina Have Been Rescued by chiemmanuel(m): 4:48pm On Mar 11, 2020
I strongly believe that if the Nigerian police want to work, they will work
Let them clear their force of undesirable elements and practices
Re: BREAKING: Prospective Corps Members Kidnapped In Katsina Have Been Rescued by Davash222(m): 5:02pm On Mar 11, 2020
Rescued or Released

(1) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Fellow Corps Member On Their Passing Out Parade / ID Card Printing Business That Will Make You Smile To The Bank! / Fake Corper Arrested Around Adamawa State NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.