Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Sultan Would Have Been Dethroned Had Tambuwal Lost Reelection – Shehu Sani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sultan Would Have Been Dethroned Had Tambuwal Lost Reelection – Shehu Sani (833 Views)

Major Upset! Governor A. A Sule Just Lost Reelection / Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government / List Of 25 Sitting Senators Who Lost Reelection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sultan Would Have Been Dethroned Had Tambuwal Lost Reelection – Shehu Sani by Modarun(m): 4:51pm On Mar 11, 2020
NEWS:
Sultan would have been dethroned had Tambuwal lost reelection – Shehu Sani
Published March 9, 2020

Kayode Oyero

The Sultan of Sokoto and the President-General of the Nigeria Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs, Muhammadu Sa’ad Abubakar, would have been dethroned if Governor Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto State had lost his re-election, says a former lawmaker representing Kaduna Central Senatorial District in the National Assembly, Senator Shehu Sani.

Sani said this while reacting to the dethronement of Muhammad Sanusi II as the Emir of Kano on Monday.

Kano State Governor Abdullahi Umar Ganduje had immediately approved the appointment of Aminu Ado Bayero as the new Emir of Kano.

According to Sani, who made the revelation via his Twitter handle, had Tambuwal not been reelected as Sokoto State Governor at the 2019 general elections, “the relatively mildly outspoken Sultan too could have been sacked”.

Re: Sultan Would Have Been Dethroned Had Tambuwal Lost Reelection – Shehu Sani by wallisdon: 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2020
Big lie .
Re: Sultan Would Have Been Dethroned Had Tambuwal Lost Reelection – Shehu Sani by Modarun(m): 4:56pm On Mar 11, 2020
wallisdon:
Big lie .
Yeah right you sat down with the powers that be and they assuted you of this?
Re: Sultan Would Have Been Dethroned Had Tambuwal Lost Reelection – Shehu Sani by CliffDike(m): 5:00pm On Mar 11, 2020
True!
The reverred traditional ruler would have been deposed too.

APC has no iota of tolerance for dissent or divergent opinion.

It's a party of irredeemable rogues and morally bankrupt and devily wicked elements!
Re: Sultan Would Have Been Dethroned Had Tambuwal Lost Reelection – Shehu Sani by fallout87: 5:08pm On Mar 11, 2020
Check my posting history.

When I was telling people the Sultan was behind Tambuwal and against Buhari no one believed it. The North isn't as one as they seem, they only join hands to retain power. After obtaining the power everyone divides to their own corner.
Re: Sultan Would Have Been Dethroned Had Tambuwal Lost Reelection – Shehu Sani by Odoctor(m): 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2020
Whatever be the case, it is well. Man know thyself.

I guess we should be more occupied with virus that has plagued the world and seek God.

Pls I have a pressing issue, a research question, help me provide some answers:

https://www.nairaland.com/5728009/coronavirus-untold-story-africa-black#87355911
Re: Sultan Would Have Been Dethroned Had Tambuwal Lost Reelection – Shehu Sani by abitex577(m): 5:21pm On Mar 11, 2020
Anything is possible with this APC government, they have no regard for institutions, imagine the way they gag the Judiciary, arm-twist the former Chief Justice of the Federation, today is Sanusi...tomorrow it could be anybody.
Re: Sultan Would Have Been Dethroned Had Tambuwal Lost Reelection – Shehu Sani by Freestainworld(m): 5:23pm On Mar 11, 2020
criminals sacking criminals but claiming saint innocent.
Re: Sultan Would Have Been Dethroned Had Tambuwal Lost Reelection – Shehu Sani by Edusteve(m): 5:27pm On Mar 11, 2020
Anything to remain relevant is big welcome idea senator blogger.

Do you need organic traffic to your blog/site or you are not earning much from your AdSense contact me now
Re: Sultan Would Have Been Dethroned Had Tambuwal Lost Reelection – Shehu Sani by sapientia(m): 5:27pm On Mar 11, 2020
This is what I call gossip.

All this IF.

This man should be arrested.
Re: Sultan Would Have Been Dethroned Had Tambuwal Lost Reelection – Shehu Sani by iammo(m): 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2020
cool

Big big lie.. sultan is a military man with military connections, he knows when to speak and when not to speak, he never jumps in raw on national issues without defense, besides he is very much vast on the northern counter coup and buhari wouldn't want such a guy out in the cold

Re: Sultan Would Have Been Dethroned Had Tambuwal Lost Reelection – Shehu Sani by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 11, 2020
God bless Southern Nigeria and Middlebelt and God save the North

(1) (Reply)

Massive Redeployment As Army Approves New Postings, Appointments Of Officers / Lockdown: Buhari Planning Help For Daily Wage Workers – Osinbajo / 26 Year Old POS Operator Doles Out Palliative Measures To Delta Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.