Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Another Competent And High-quality Writer Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Another Competent And High-quality Writer Needed (1049 Views)

Affordable And Quality Writer Available / CLOSED- I Need Competent And Result Driven Technical And Website Writers Writers / Another Competent And Thoroughly Vast Copywriter(s) Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Competent And High-quality Writer Needed by TruthMustBeTold: 7:31pm On Mar 11, 2020
Hi there,
I need a quality and highly competent writer to work with me on a couple of long terms project. We will be writing for an American audience, so I cannot overstate the need for top-level writing as any sub par work will be outright turned down without payment.
Work is steady and interesting. I will pay #2/word and payment comes in just a few minutes after you deliver the final draft.
P.S. I don't expect to micro-manage you, so if you are not sure of your writing skills, don't bother to apply. POOR DELIVERIES WILL BE REJECTED AND NOT BE PAID FOR!
Re: Another Competent And High-quality Writer Needed by danolorunmo(m): 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2020
TruthMustBeTold:
Hi there,
I need a quality and highly competent writer to work with me on a couple of long terms project. We will be writing for an American audience, so I cannot overstate the need for top-level writing as any sub par work will be outright turned down without payment.
Work is steady and interesting. I will pay #2/word and payment comes in just a few minutes after you deliver the final draft.
P.S. I don't expect to micro-manage you, so if you are not sure of your writing skills, don't bother to apply. POOR DELIVERIES WILL BE REJECTED AND NOT BE PAID FOR!

Please how can I contact you?
Re: Another Competent And High-quality Writer Needed by David2021(m): 8:36pm On Mar 11, 2020
Hello I'm available i am a content writer, i.... I am an article, proposal, creative and occasional script writer... I have written for information guide Nigeria, black celebrity magazine and i also write freelance... I am well versed in effectively surfing the internet for research during writing, i have a firm grasp on the English language and i deliver on time. You can contact me on Whatsapp@:08068221454
Attached is a sample of my writing

Re: Another Competent And High-quality Writer Needed by Ahmedsuleiman(m): 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2020
Hello. I am a writer, content writer, social media manager, ebook writer, blogger and editor. Kindly contact me for your quality works and hope to work with you. I am verse in delivering high quality contents which I have been doing for over 5 years. In addition, I have written articles for blogs such as www.bloggingscope.com, www.naijaaparents.com, www.bettpa.com, www.newscastars.com, www.naijanetworth.com, www.nigerianclassmates.com among others.

Kindly contact me via this is my WhatsApp link: http:///2348136113444
Re: Another Competent And High-quality Writer Needed by Nobody: 2:34am On Mar 12, 2020
smiley
Re: Another Competent And High-quality Writer Needed by golddeejay(m): 10:32am On Mar 12, 2020
Please contact me if the spot is still available

https:///2349017530096
Re: Another Competent And High-quality Writer Needed by DeborahGrace(f): 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
Re: Another Competent And High-quality Writer Needed by Dvea(f): 1:14am On Mar 13, 2020
If the job is still available, my email is

deraritaiwu@yahoo.com
Re: Another Competent And High-quality Writer Needed by hrm93: 10:51am On Mar 13, 2020
Oh great. Let's further the conversation over email otihrm@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Another Competent And High-quality Writer Needed by KineticMob: 10:02am On Mar 14, 2020
I'm interested. Here is my email to message me for more information winnerreaper@gmail.com
Re: Another Competent And High-quality Writer Needed by Hayleybee: 8:30am On Mar 19, 2020
If the job is still available.. I'm interested and this is my contact 09052617864
Re: Another Competent And High-quality Writer Needed by Cyndy20(f): 4:05am On Mar 25, 2020
Hi, If you still need an outstanding writer, I'm your girl. Reach me via herimpact20@gmail.com and we'll carry on from there. My writing style is conversational. My eye for detail and commitment to deadlines is outstanding. I have samples on standby and I look forward to your reply.
Re: Another Competent And High-quality Writer Needed by Emovon19(m): 4:59am On Mar 26, 2020
Jesseemovon@gmail.com
Re: Another Competent And High-quality Writer Needed by Simplefive(m): 11:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
My name is Stanley Mata. I'm a contributing writer to several platforms including start up Africa, medium.com and contently.com.

As a prolific writer with 6 years of experience, it's my pleasure to help you write all your articles, stories and poems; with emphasis on keyword, which would automatically increase your web traffic.

My write-ups are original, plagiarism free and timely delivery.

Contact me on:
WhatsApp: +234(0)9056426460
email: nzchuks@gmail.com
Re: Another Competent And High-quality Writer Needed by Faitido(m): 11:40am On Mar 30, 2020
Hello, I am this writer you need. You can reach me if the spot is still available!

Email: faitido94@gmail.com

Whatsapp: https:///2347030491921
Re: Another Competent And High-quality Writer Needed by Bossbaby0002(m): 2:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
Good day sir, if the post is still available, then i'm just the person you may be looking for.
i have samples for you to look from and see if my skills will motivate you more to hire me.
you can reach me on whatapp: 07069799007, or email me chidinduu83@gmail.com.
Re: Another Competent And High-quality Writer Needed by TheGrillr(m): 12:03pm On Apr 02, 2020
Hey there, I compose really great pieces. Here's my email address: thehoppersfile@gmail.com.
Whatsapp number: 07035461917. Please message or email anytime. Have a great day.

TruthMustBeTold:
Hi there,
Re: Another Competent And High-quality Writer Needed by marshb: 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hello Sir, i am a gifted writer and i deliver on time.
contact phone; +2347039349758 (call and whatsapp)
email; m.bartowskiy2j@gmail.com
Re: Another Competent And High-quality Writer Needed by Elekere(m): 5:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
TruthMustBeTold:
Hi there,

Hi.

If you still need a writer, I can meet your demands.

My approach: straight-to-the-point and use of easily understood words. And, I won't waste your time.

Thank you.

(E-mail: elekere@outlook.com)
Re: Another Competent And High-quality Writer Needed by Bossbaby0002(m): 12:11am On Apr 05, 2020
if spot is still available, you can message me on whatapp 07069799007.
or simply send an email: chidinduu83@gmail.com

i believe my samples would speak for me!

(1) (Reply)

Which Site Pays Well For Story Writers? / Write 5 Articles (500 Words Each) in 3 Days for 2K (N400/Per Article) / Publicity For Young And Aspiring Writers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.