Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,383 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

I Will Rather Be A Friend Of Shekaru Bokoharam Than This Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Rather Be A Friend Of Shekaru Bokoharam Than This Man (4538 Views)

APC Congress: Shekaru, Others Conduct Parallel Congresses In Kano / "Buhari, The Friend Of The Poor" - Festus Keyamo Hails President Buhari / See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Rather Be A Friend Of Shekaru Bokoharam Than This Man by johnmartus(m): 10:18pm On Mar 11, 2020
The type of human being I fear in this life is short people.
Short people are evil they kill and destroy.

Why mallam elrufai not give appointments to Sanusi before he was dethroned. He was actually doing this to ridicule his counterpart.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Rather Be A Friend Of Shekaru Bokoharam Than This Man by budaatum: 10:22pm On Mar 11, 2020
johnmartus:

Why mallam elrufai not give appointments to Sanusi before he was dethroned. He was actually doing this to ridicule his counterpart.
He could not give an appointment to an Emir!

But I guess your prejudice against short people blinds your mind to that fact.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Rather Be A Friend Of Shekaru Bokoharam Than This Man by vertueptime: 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2020
budaatum:

Not true, there are emirs that are chancellors, do ur findings

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Rather Be A Friend Of Shekaru Bokoharam Than This Man by IlovePMB: 10:48pm On Mar 11, 2020
APC and their wahala. Useless government.

6 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Be A Friend Of Shekaru Bokoharam Than This Man by Gandollaar(f): 10:49pm On Mar 11, 2020
Your only grouse with the short man is because he is not in tinubu's camp.

11 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Be A Friend Of Shekaru Bokoharam Than This Man by Nobody: 1:36am On Mar 12, 2020
johnmartus:

Your perspective on this proves how shallow and mentally underdeveloped you are. I weep for the youths like you cry

6 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Be A Friend Of Shekaru Bokoharam Than This Man by sapientia(m): 2:02am On Mar 12, 2020
His saint counterpart abi.

Though you are right.

Sanusi, Ganduje and El-rufai are all scammers.

Educated Zs

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Be A Friend Of Shekaru Bokoharam Than This Man by Godons1: 5:56am On Mar 12, 2020
johnmartus:

Trash.

Just talk say you are pained, but you go wail tire.

7 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Be A Friend Of Shekaru Bokoharam Than This Man by johnmartus(m): 6:00am On Mar 12, 2020
Pain me for what.
Godons1:

Trash.

Just talk say you are pained, but you go wail tire.
Re: I Will Rather Be A Friend Of Shekaru Bokoharam Than This Man by Chikpat(m): 6:49am On Mar 12, 2020
budaatum:

It's a lie. He could have given him many appointments while he was EMIR OF KANO. How many university chancellors are not either royal fathers or religious leaders? None that I know of Nigeria. El Rufai knows what he is doing and it's not out of love for Sanusi ; this much I know
Re: I Will Rather Be A Friend Of Shekaru Bokoharam Than This Man by helinues: 6:51am On Mar 12, 2020
And who are you?

Re: I Will Rather Be A Friend Of Shekaru Bokoharam Than This Man by sapientia(m): 9:06am On Mar 12, 2020
So his height is your problem.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Be A Friend Of Shekaru Bokoharam Than This Man by abumeinben(m): 11:39am On Mar 12, 2020
johnmartus:

Elrufai will insult Sanusi in future. He knelt down to greet him.

If you know you know.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Be A Friend Of Shekaru Bokoharam Than This Man by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:52am On Mar 12, 2020
Any supporter of Buhari is also a lover of shekau

Both Buhari and shekau fight for the same purpose..

Buhari fights for Sharia
His CjN wants Sharia law in the constitution

Shekau wants Sharia
His foot soldiers those against Sharia...

5 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Be A Friend Of Shekaru Bokoharam Than This Man by johnmartus(m): 11:57am On Mar 12, 2020
grin of course many people know him very well.
abumeinben:

Elrufai will insult Sanusi in future. He knelt down to greet him.

If you know you know.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Be A Friend Of Shekaru Bokoharam Than This Man by johnmartus(m): 11:58am On Mar 12, 2020
Watch your mouth kid. You will go to jail.
ZombiePUNISHER:
Any supporter of Buhari is also a lover of shekau

Both Buhari and shekau fight for the same purpose..

Buhari fights for Sharia
His CjN wants Sharia law in the constitution

Shekau wants Sharia
His foot soldiers those against Sharia...
Re: I Will Rather Be A Friend Of Shekaru Bokoharam Than This Man by GamalNasser: 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2020
ElRufai is not a good person PERIOD!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Be A Friend Of Shekaru Bokoharam Than This Man by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
johnmartus:
Watch your mouth kid. You will go to jail.

Seeing is believing

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Be A Friend Of Shekaru Bokoharam Than This Man by holicupp(m): 12:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
what are reason's @op
Re: I Will Rather Be A Friend Of Shekaru Bokoharam Than This Man by budaatum: 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
vertueptime:

Not true, there are emirs that are chancellors, do ur findings
Name one please so I can be educated by you.
Re: I Will Rather Be A Friend Of Shekaru Bokoharam Than This Man by vertueptime: 6:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
budaatum:

Name one please so I can be educated by you.

Here’s the list of the new chancellors as contained in the statement signed by the Minister of Education, Malam Ibrahim Shekarau. “under gej;
The new chancellors are
Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Sa’ad Abubakar (Sokoto) University of Ibadan;
Emir of Kano Alh. Muhammadu Sanusi II (Kano), University of Benin;
Obot Akara, Umo Adiaka (Akwa-Ibom), Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola;
Obi of Onitsha, Igwe Alfred Achebe (Anambra), Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria;
Emir of Bauchi, Alhaji Rilwanu Sulaiman Adamu (Bauchi), Federal University of Technology, Akure.
Others are Lamido of Adamawa, Dr.
Barkindo Aliyu Mustapha (Adamawa), Federal University of Technology, Owerri;
Etsu Nupe, Alhaji Yahaya Abubakar (Niger), Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile- Ife.
Emir of Gombe, Alhaji Abubakar
Shehu Abubakar (Gombe), Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, Abia State;
Asagba of Asaba, Chike Edozien (Delta), Federal University, Gashua.
Also on the list are Isuoha 1 of Ohaisu, Afikpo, Ezeogu Engr. Ewa Elechi (Ebonyi), Federal University, Gusau;
Ewi of Ado-Ekiti, Oba Michael Adejugbe (Ekiti), Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi;
Igwe Chikezie Agubuzu (Enugu), National Open University of Nigeria, Lagos;
Obong of Calabar, Edidem Ekpo Okon Abasi Otu V (Cross-River), University of Agriculture, Abeokuta; and
Obi of Obinugwu, Orju, Eze Cletus Ikechukwu Ilomuanya (Imo), Federal University, Birnin Kebbi.
Others are Emir of Hadejia, Alhaji Adamu Abubakar Maje (Jigawa), University of Uyo;
Emir of Zazzau, Alhaji Shehu Idris (Kaduna), Federal University of Technology, Minna;
Oni of Ife, Oba Okunade Sijuade (Osun), University of Nigeria, Nsukka;
Emir of Katsina, Alhaji Muhammadu Kabir Usman (Katsina), University of Ilorin;
Emir of Gwandu, Alhaji Muhammad Iliyasu Bashar (Kebbi), University of Port-Harcourt;
Attah of Igala, Michael Idakwo Ameh Oboni II (Kogi), Federal University, Oye- Ekiti.
Oba of Lagos, Oba Rilwan Akiolu (Lagos), University of Sokoto;
Emir of Lafia, Alhaji Isa Mustapha Agwai (Nasarawa) Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa State;
Shehu of Borno, Mustapha Umar El-Kanemi (Borno), University of Lagos;
Amanayabo of Twon Brass, King Alfred Papa Prieye Diette Spiff (Bayelsa), Bayero University, Kano;
The Ibedaowei of Bomo Clan, King Joshua Igbugburu (Bayelsa) Federal University, Lafia.
Olowo of Owo, Oba Victor Folagbade Olateru-Olagbegi III (Ondo) University of Jos;
Alafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi III (Oyo) University of Maiduguri;
Gbong Gwom Jos, Da Jacob Gyang Buba (Plateau), Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka;
Amanayabo of Opobo, King Dandeson Douglas, JEKI V (Rivers) Federal University, Dutsin-Ma;
Aku Uka of Wukari, Dr. Shekarau Masa- Ibi II (Taraba) Federal University, Dutse;
Ona of Abaji, Alhaji Adamu Baba Yunusa (FCT) Federal University, Wukari, Taraba State;
Emir of Anka, Mohammed Attahiru Ahmed (Zamfara) Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun.
Ochidoma IV, Elias Ikoyi Obekpa (Benue) Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State;
Emir of Fika, Dr. Muhammadu Abali Ibn Idrisa (Yobe) Federal University, Lokoja;
Eze Eberechi M. Dick (Abia), University of Abuja;
Alake of Egba, Oba Adedotun Aremu Gbadebo III (Ogun), Federal University, Ndufu-Alike Ikwo, Ebonyi State

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Rather Be A Friend Of Shekaru Bokoharam Than This Man by Coldie(m): 7:46pm On Mar 12, 2020
johnmartus:

Yoruba people ain't this stup1d. I doubt your Yoruba identity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Rather Be A Friend Of Shekaru Bokoharam Than This Man by budaatum: 8:02pm On Mar 12, 2020
Thanks. Didn't know a university could have so many chancellors at a time.

vertueptime:

Here’s the list of the new chancellors as contained in the statement signed by the Minister of Education, Malam Ibrahim Shekarau. “under gej;
The new chancellors are
Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Sa’ad Abubakar (Sokoto) University of Ibadan;
Emir of Kano Alh. Muhammadu Sanusi II (Kano), University of Benin;
Obot Akara, Umo Adiaka (Akwa-Ibom), Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola;
Obi of Onitsha, Igwe Alfred Achebe (Anambra), Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria;
Emir of Bauchi, Alhaji Rilwanu Sulaiman Adamu (Bauchi), Federal University of Technology, Akure.
Others are Lamido of Adamawa, Dr.
Barkindo Aliyu Mustapha (Adamawa), Federal University of Technology, Owerri;
Etsu Nupe, Alhaji Yahaya Abubakar (Niger), Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile- Ife.
Emir of Gombe, Alhaji Abubakar
Shehu Abubakar (Gombe), Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, Abia State;
Asagba of Asaba, Chike Edozien (Delta), Federal University, Gashua.
Also on the list are Isuoha 1 of Ohaisu, Afikpo, Ezeogu Engr. Ewa Elechi (Ebonyi), Federal University, Gusau;
Ewi of Ado-Ekiti, Oba Michael Adejugbe (Ekiti), Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi;
Igwe Chikezie Agubuzu (Enugu), National Open University of Nigeria, Lagos;
Obong of Calabar, Edidem Ekpo Okon Abasi Otu V (Cross-River), University of Agriculture, Abeokuta; and
Obi of Obinugwu, Orju, Eze Cletus Ikechukwu Ilomuanya (Imo), Federal University, Birnin Kebbi.
Others are Emir of Hadejia, Alhaji Adamu Abubakar Maje (Jigawa), University of Uyo;
Emir of Zazzau, Alhaji Shehu Idris (Kaduna), Federal University of Technology, Minna;
Oni of Ife, Oba Okunade Sijuade (Osun), University of Nigeria, Nsukka;
Emir of Katsina, Alhaji Muhammadu Kabir Usman (Katsina), University of Ilorin;
Emir of Gwandu, Alhaji Muhammad Iliyasu Bashar (Kebbi), University of Port-Harcourt;
Attah of Igala, Michael Idakwo Ameh Oboni II (Kogi), Federal University, Oye- Ekiti.
Oba of Lagos, Oba Rilwan Akiolu (Lagos), University of Sokoto;
Emir of Lafia, Alhaji Isa Mustapha Agwai (Nasarawa) Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa State;
Shehu of Borno, Mustapha Umar El-Kanemi (Borno), University of Lagos;
Amanayabo of Twon Brass, King Alfred Papa Prieye Diette Spiff (Bayelsa), Bayero University, Kano;
The Ibedaowei of Bomo Clan, King Joshua Igbugburu (Bayelsa) Federal University, Lafia.
Olowo of Owo, Oba Victor Folagbade Olateru-Olagbegi III (Ondo) University of Jos;
Alafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi III (Oyo) University of Maiduguri;
Gbong Gwom Jos, Da Jacob Gyang Buba (Plateau), Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka;
Amanayabo of Opobo, King Dandeson Douglas, JEKI V (Rivers) Federal University, Dutsin-Ma;
Aku Uka of Wukari, Dr. Shekarau Masa- Ibi II (Taraba) Federal University, Dutse;
Ona of Abaji, Alhaji Adamu Baba Yunusa (FCT) Federal University, Wukari, Taraba State;
Emir of Anka, Mohammed Attahiru Ahmed (Zamfara) Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun.
Ochidoma IV, Elias Ikoyi Obekpa (Benue) Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State;
Emir of Fika, Dr. Muhammadu Abali Ibn Idrisa (Yobe) Federal University, Lokoja;
Eze Eberechi M. Dick (Abia), University of Abuja;
Alake of Egba, Oba Adedotun Aremu Gbadebo III (Ogun), Federal University, Ndufu-Alike Ikwo, Ebonyi State
Re: I Will Rather Be A Friend Of Shekaru Bokoharam Than This Man by johnmartus(m): 7:00am On Mar 13, 2020
You're brainless less... And you talking from your anus. How this topic relate to tribe .
Coldie:

Yoruba people ain't this stup1d. I doubt your Yoruba identity
Re: I Will Rather Be A Friend Of Shekaru Bokoharam Than This Man by Coldie(m): 7:17am On Mar 13, 2020
johnmartus:
You're brainless less... And you talking from your anus. How this topic relate to tribe .
Because yorubas ain't this foolish
Re: I Will Rather Be A Friend Of Shekaru Bokoharam Than This Man by okeyfineboy(m): 7:23am On Mar 13, 2020
budaatum:
Thanks. Didn't know a university could have so many chancellors at a time.

these are chancellors, just one person then we have VICE CHANCELLOR(VC)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Rather Be A Friend Of Shekaru Bokoharam Than This Man by Foxman19: 9:27am On Mar 13, 2020
You're very stupid for this statement. What bring yoruba to this topic . He uttered his personal opinion and you can read it where he stated he would rather be shekaru friend than be a friend of elrufai. Useless kids everywhere.
Coldie:

Because yorubas ain't this foolish
Re: I Will Rather Be A Friend Of Shekaru Bokoharam Than This Man by Lipscomb(m): 9:44am On Mar 13, 2020
Well Elrufai is a real devil in real sense.
No wonder Obasanjo described him in the book he wrote title My-watch.
Nasir’s penchant for reputation savaging is almost pathological. Why does he do it? He is brilliant and smart. I grant him that also. Very early in my interaction with him, I appreciated his talent and brilliance. At the same time, I recognized his weaknesses; the worst being his inability to be loyal to anybody or any issue consistently for long, but only to Nasir el-Rufai. He barefacedly lied which he did to me against his colleagues and so-called friends. I have heard of how he ruthlessly savaged the reputation of his uncle, a man who was like, in the African setting, his foster father. I shuddered when I heard the story of what he did to his half-brother in the Air force who is senior to him in age.”

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Reacts To Soldiers Cursing Buratai While Fighting Boko Haram (vide / Sanwo-Olu: The Sacrifices Of Ex-Servicemen Won’t Be Forgotten / Plans To Islamise Nigeria Is Real – Commodore Kunle Olawumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.