Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,956 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus (33744 Views)

Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has tested positive for coronavirus. / Daniele Rugani: Inter Milan Suspends All Competitive Activities / Chelsea Offers Alvaro Morata Plus €55m For Gonzalo Higuain and Daniele Rugani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by deltateam: 4:17am On Mar 12, 2020
Sabby1:
Corona virus is no respecter of age, religion, social, political and ethical background. The rich are even more likely to contract it as a result of their many travels

I am sure that Cristiano Ronaldo and co will be highly tensed and nervous now

Nevertheless, best wishes to all suffering from the corona virus disease

Any remedy? I don't think that there's enough awareness on it.

1 Like

Re: Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by uuzba(m): 4:22am On Mar 12, 2020
rentAcock:
And they said only the elderly and immunocompromised can contract the virus. Very young, fit and healthy athletes are coming up with the virus, so what gives? I'm guaranteeing myself in my apartment for another 69 months. Stocked up on food and water to outlive my neighbors.
The elderly who contact the virus are very likely to die.
The young and fit will still contact and spread it very well, but may not die
Re: Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Ugo4hotish(m): 4:40am On Mar 12, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:
They just want to give Ronaldo corona..

A Nigerian stupid mentality

1 Like

Re: Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by ehardetola(m): 5:00am On Mar 12, 2020
World is coming to an end...
Re: Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Ikjosh04: 5:13am On Mar 12, 2020
Sabby1:
Corona virus is no respecter of age, religion, social, political and ethical background. The rich are even more likely to contract it as a result of their many travels

Cr7 has left Italy 2wks ago

2 Likes

Re: Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Verance: 5:18am On Mar 12, 2020
Footballers largely live in isolation due to their celebrity statuses, yet the virus somehow finds a way to locate them, this is serious.

The way this situation is going, even empty stadium games will be put to a halt. The 2019/20 football season may be brought to a premature end. cry

4 Likes

Re: Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Jokerman(m): 5:21am On Mar 12, 2020
Ronaldo wey dey Portugal already

1 Like

Re: Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by olahajayi(m): 5:33am On Mar 12, 2020
Rajosh:
They should just cancel EPL. next season we start afresh.

Lolz
Re: Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Ooye12: 5:57am On Mar 12, 2020
Las las na this virus go make our Rich people’s join hand together with poor peoples

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Humanoid01(m): 6:01am On Mar 12, 2020
modestbrowser:
Who knows him?
Lol are you for real?
Re: Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by tfash96(m): 6:17am On Mar 12, 2020
So world's death would also be made in China
Re: Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by mormoney85(m): 6:29am On Mar 12, 2020
Sabby1:

why is it that our president Buhari no want travel again self i hear say the corona no the show messy for people of his age venice is a beautiful place he should visit there please

5 Likes

Re: Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by ogbonti: 6:33am On Mar 12, 2020
Rajosh:
They should just cancel EPL. next season we start afresh.

liverpool players decided to lose the match to Athletico Madrid because in their heart of hearts they are scared of corona virus these guys are secretly celebrating their exit

if u don’t believe this — did u see the empty stadium PSG played their UCL match yesterday ?

1 Like

Re: Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by bigiyaro(m): 6:39am On Mar 12, 2020
all these young chaps are safe, the virus is only fatal in the sickly and very elderly.
Re: Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by gibzzhd: 6:41am On Mar 12, 2020
Ikjosh04:

So he was he Portugal when he played inter last weekend? Every Juventus player and staff should be quarantined.I fear for ronaldos kids

Re: Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Olanipekun1: 6:48am On Mar 12, 2020
stupidity:
I really don’t understand what is going on. People are somewhere dying like chickens from this disease and Nigeria now seems to be the heaven we all have been praying for.

The same condemned Nigeria.

Is the outside world playing us? angry

so the one we dey pay no dey ok abi suffer no dey tire you

oga we've been in hell for ages so Coronavirus is even scared of coming here
our elites are more scared because they won't be safe like they do when bokoharam Fulani herdsmen and the rest attack the less privileged

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by aleeyus(m): 6:53am On Mar 12, 2020
Sweetcollins:

Na model ni!
grin grin grin
Re: Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by MrBONE2(m): 6:54am On Mar 12, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:
grin
Re: Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Chuks0485: 7:05am On Mar 12, 2020
We are yet to know the name of the Italian man who was the index case in Nigeria.
Re: Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by bezimo(m): 7:11am On Mar 12, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

grin grin Taaa they can't get Ororo
Re: Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by zakir007(m): 7:18am On Mar 12, 2020
rentAcock:
And they said only the elderly and immunocompromised can contract the virus. Very young, fit and healthy athletes are coming up with the virus, so what gives? I'm guaranteeing myself in my apartment for another 69 months. Stocked up on food and water to outlive my neighbors.
only the immunocompromised can DIE FROM THE VIRUS, NOT CONTRACT. THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE
Re: Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Johnedoh: 7:37am On Mar 12, 2020
Wait o! So upon all the scientists/doctors we have in this world,no one has found the cure yet?

Engineers rule!

1 Like

Re: Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Pleasant01: 7:57am On Mar 12, 2020
Chuks0485:
We are yet to know the name of the Italian man who was the index case in Nigeria.
can you name those that are affected in England or south Africa?
Re: Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by StrikeBack(m): 8:09am On Mar 12, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:
Stupeed statement from an eediot
Re: Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by StrikeBack(m): 8:13am On Mar 12, 2020
Ikjosh04:

left for where..

Didnt you see him on Sunday vs Inter Milan
Re: Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Kenneth10110(m): 8:20am On Mar 12, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
I saw it coming... More players will join the list. The proud and arrogant world we find ourselves does not know what has just hit it.
Putin, Kim and Trumpet needs to taste this humble pie.

They need to shred a little ego and take time off their power tussle.

Then you follow too
Re: Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 12, 2020
After an NBA basketballer tested positive. This thing is not a joke o
Re: Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by mvem(m): 8:25am On Mar 12, 2020
rentAcock:
No! The very old and immuno compromised easily die from it. Anyone can contact it but the young and healthy usually don't show adverse symptoms and easily recover unlike the old or already sick..try to understand what you read first
Re: Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by mvem(m): 8:27am On Mar 12, 2020
Chuks0485:
Oga even the US, Germany, UK etc don't publish people names with virus on TV, It is unethical...What will you do with their name?... Any name known is because the person wants it known to the media

1 Like

Re: Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Akuruoulo(m): 8:29am On Mar 12, 2020
very soon Everybody tested negative while be pushed down to Nigeria for safety .

very soon the rejected rock will stand as a saving ground
Re: Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by mvem(m): 8:30am On Mar 12, 2020
gibzzhd:

So he was he Portugal when he played inter last weekend?
Every Juventus player and staff should be quarantined.I fear for ronaldos kids
Oga even Rugani will be fine. He tested for it but he is not showing symptoms. The people in Italy the virus is dealing with are the very old. The average age of their deaths is 81+. The young and healthy mostly don't show adverse symptoms and do recover.Moreover they will be given the best possible care. Try and think about our situation and leave their problem to them, they will handle it
Re: Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by mvem(m): 8:31am On Mar 12, 2020
ehardetola:
World is coming to an end...
Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Keshi & Amodu By NFF / Rio Ferdinand Names Virgil van Dijk Best Centre-Back In The World / Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.