Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,081 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus (33721 Views)

Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has tested positive for coronavirus. / Daniele Rugani: Inter Milan Suspends All Competitive Activities / Chelsea Offers Alvaro Morata Plus €55m For Gonzalo Higuain and Daniele Rugani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by ashantitope: 8:31am On Mar 12, 2020
Someone should tell CR7 to look himself inside oooo or even leave the country for Portugal to go and rest he should not play and ball apart from PlayStation
Re: Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by tiredoflife(m): 8:31am On Mar 12, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Who Italy offend

They offend the early church
Re: Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Ryocaj(m): 8:39am On Mar 12, 2020
jayson87:
Nigeria should be thankful there is no Corona virus here. All those reported cases are audio. Sincerely Audio
I am really scared.. it is either those cases are scam or they are going unnoticed..Even d said Italian man wasn't detected.. he reported himself..
Re: Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by DAYOODS(m): 9:07am On Mar 12, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Who Italy offend

Lol the gods.That year 2017,Italy refused me visa, they lost Champions League and now they are loosing to Corona Virus. God please have mercy on them ... Greatd.
Re: Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 12, 2020
jayson87:
Nigeria should be thankful there is no Corona virus here. All those reported cases are audio. Sincerely Audio

My brother you had better swallow the real truth. Corona is eating deep already in naija.dont forget we dont have proactive govt and good civilised system that can check and monitor the whole mess. We the citizens are used to hard life. We all know Human lives worth nothing down here, we're used to unexplainable sickness and death and attribute it to village people... The other day, a governor adviced for self quarantine, now tell me a typical nigerian that can feel feverish or any symptoms of corona and have the mind to self quarantine? Where they can convince themselves thats its normal fever abi malaria theyre used.how will a man wake up and leave his livelihood and stay indoor cos of conona? Who will provide for him. Las las even when he dies, itll be blamed on his village people as usual ...even the said official case was reported by the Italian by himself.. So tell me if the honest dude hadn't submitted himself up, shey we go still dey rejoice say we dey free of corona... Man we have Useless and failed nation.sha we're used to death already..

2 Likes

Re: Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Uniquekriss(m): 10:12am On Mar 12, 2020
Ronaldo my Ronaldo. Plz keep him safe for us

1 Like

Re: Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Abbeylanre15(m): 10:15am On Mar 12, 2020
Sorry ooo
Re: Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by petitejolie(f): 10:42am On Mar 12, 2020
Sirjamo:
Ronaldo will not show up for training in the next six months
ronaldo is already quarantined
Re: Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by aristocratic5(m): 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
Na Wa ooo
God help us
Re: Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Redeakaa(m): 12:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
Rajosh:
They should just cancel EPL. next season we start afresh.

Man City fan spotted :-)
Re: Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by rainlover(m): 1:42pm On Mar 12, 2020
Wetin concern poor man with coronavirus?
Re: Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Sabby1(m): 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
mormoney85:
why is it that our president Buhari no want travel again self i hear say the corona no the show messy for people of his age venice is a beautiful place he should visit there please
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by rainlover(m): 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
ashantitope:

Someone should tell CR7 to look himself inside oooo or even leave the country for Portugal to go and rest he should not play and ball apart from PlayStation
Laye! Man gotta hustle.
Re: Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Theboss100(m): 1:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
Becky95:
They must cage Ronaldo ASAP, Nothing Must Happen to that GOAT ooo
Yea nothing must happen to him.
i dnt like doing this, i just waka pass must times. But this time, i must admit. Ure too pretty for my eyes to look and pass. gringringrin. Fine babe. Are u married pls? Pls dnt tel anyone i ask u that.
YNWA
Re: Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by collins88(m): 3:05pm On Mar 12, 2020
To God Almighty... Please help us and forgive us of our wrong doings,for we don't knows what we are doing, please grant us your Children peace in our heart, joy in our soul and a change spirit, so things don't fall apart. Please grant to us your Children the wisdom and understanding to discover a cure for this unseen illness knows as Covid-19, because is a treat to mankind and everything we stand for. As we speak some are dying of it and other of various diseases which we are yet to discover a cure for. Please don't turn your face against us. We need you now more than ever... Thank you God Almighty for you'll do it again... Amen...

1 Like

Re: Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Czartega(m): 5:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
Edoloaded:

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/daniele-rugani-coronavirus-juventus-italy-covid-19-positive-health-latest-a9395986.html%3famp

They should have just said a Juventus player tested positive. Now he's going to face discrimination even after he recovers
Re: Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Jamaall(m): 6:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
Rajosh:
They should just cancel EPL. next season we start afresh.
I see you.
City staunch fan....
Re: Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Rajosh(m): 10:58pm On Mar 12, 2020
Jamaall:
I see you. City staunch fan....
nah. United fan
Re: Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Rajosh(m): 10:58pm On Mar 12, 2020
Redeakaa:

Man City fan spotted :-)
United fan
Re: Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Redeakaa(m): 11:21am On Mar 13, 2020
Rajosh:
United fan

Same thing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onazi Ogenyi And His Daughter Step Out For The First Time / Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot / Tyler Skaggs Found Dead In His Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.