Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Daniele Rugani: Inter Milan Suspends All Competitive Activities - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Daniele Rugani: Inter Milan Suspends All Competitive Activities (15820 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Reacts After Daniele Rugani Contacts Coronavirus / Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Chelsea Offers Alvaro Morata Plus €55m For Gonzalo Higuain and Daniele Rugani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniele Rugani: Inter Milan Suspends All Competitive Activities by tonididdy(m): 5:21am On Mar 12, 2020
In all of this, have y'all noticed suddenly bubuz jet is resting angry
Re: Daniele Rugani: Inter Milan Suspends All Competitive Activities by WeRblessed(f): 5:30am On Mar 12, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

How did he put USA in trouble?

Banning Chinese flights from entering USA

constituting a committee with his VP as head?

Banning flights from USA TO EUROPE for 30 days

Did you know Obama it took Obama 6 months to declare swine flu has a national health emergency after 20,000 has been hospitalized and 1000+ dead

When he planned to build the wall so undocumented immigrants won’t have access, y’all shout, he decided to ban China and Iran from entering US some months ago, before it became a global pandemic, what did your media do? call him racist

Tell me what else you want him to do, even media calling it trump virus shows how bias they’re

You don't have to respond to children that have no knowledge of the world view. Trust me, this person you've just responded about PDJT doesn't have any clue as to what's going on in the world today. Trump is definitely one of the best presidents that ever lead the USA. CNN called him a racist when he banned flights from and to China and Europe. Today, CNN is saying that he has not done enough. Even if trump discovers a cure for this pandemic, cnn and their misled zombies would still find a fault in him. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Daniele Rugani: Inter Milan Suspends All Competitive Activities by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 5:47am On Mar 12, 2020
WeRblessed:

You don't have to respond to children that has no knowledge of the world view. Trust me, this person you've just responded about PDJT doesn't have any clue as to what's going on in the world today. Trump is definitely one of the best presidents that ever lead the USA. CNN called him a racist when he banned flights from and to China and Europe. Today, CNN is saying that he has not done enough. Even if trump discovers a cure for this pandemic, cnn and their misled zombies would still find a fault in him. God bless you.

God bless you too

1 Like

Re: Daniele Rugani: Inter Milan Suspends All Competitive Activities by RaptorX: 5:49am On Mar 12, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
Your life starts when you stop watching CNN.

They recycle the same news and blow things out of proportion. Global casualties from Coronavirus is less than annual fatal casualties from regular flu in US. But reporting it from such perspective will not fit their narratives.

\
So you know better than the virologists and epidemiologists that have warned that this outbreak will be devastating.
You have better information than the WHO which just described the outbreak as a pandemic.
You keep posting the same thing over and over about how this is just an ordinary flu.
Re: Daniele Rugani: Inter Milan Suspends All Competitive Activities by fineguy11(m): 6:12am On Mar 12, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
Honestly I hate media b/s and hysteria

How I know this is overhyped and made to cause global panic?

The Media refuses to report on the survival and fatality rate, that people below 18 years haven’t die from the disease, they didn’t tell us, that those who died have an underlying disease, that no new case has been reported in Wuhan, that no black man has died from the disease

Calm down folks, the Wuhan virus can’t be lethal like measles, small pox and chicken pox which I believe most of us had during our formative years.

Maybe the reason for the panicking is the novelty of the virus.
I feel this whole thing was meant to cause another Global economic meltdown. Guess the Jewish international bankers are hungry to sell debt. grin
Re: Daniele Rugani: Inter Milan Suspends All Competitive Activities by Discombulator: 6:49am On Mar 12, 2020
smile11s:
This is serious.

Hopefully they will not suspend afro nation Puerto Rico. I’m all ready for the four days of parry
The way you people think making joke about serious issues is alright beats me

1 Like

Re: Daniele Rugani: Inter Milan Suspends All Competitive Activities by Discombulator: 6:52am On Mar 12, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

Sorry if this is a bit long, but you really need some lecturing.

How did he put USA in trouble?

Banning Chinese flights from entering USA since February

Spending less than the Congress allocated

Airlifting US citizens in China

Supporting California to combat the spread

giving updates on his Social media accounts, bout the disease

Mocking mini mike for ripping up the upper part of a pizza, with his bare hand, cleaned up by licking his thumb and cleaning it with a coffee box?

constituting a committee with his VP as head?

Banning flights from USA TO EUROPE for 30 days

Did you know, it took Obama 6 months to declare swine flu has a national health emergency after 20,000 has been hospitalized and 1000+ dead

When he planned to build the wall so undocumented immigrants won’t have access, y’all shout, he decided to ban China and Iran from entering US some months ago, before it became a global pandemic, what did your media do? call him racist

Even Gavel, that lil commie had a glowing praise of the POTUS

Tell me what else you want him to do, even media calling it trump virus shows how bias they’re

I’ve learn something and it is

hate that person the media wants you to love, and love that person the media wants you to hate, I knew how the do nothing democrats and Hollywood celebs used to flock round him before he became president, touring Mar - a - lago, but since 2016 he decided to run, he’s now the evil racist orange man trump

Read what’s in this pic, if you care to
I hope you're American and not Nigerian.
Re: Daniele Rugani: Inter Milan Suspends All Competitive Activities by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:05am On Mar 12, 2020
rentAcock:
No more football games and very soon they might shut down movements in lagos once they discover many people have the corona virus. I'm glad I still have a 1 month subscription for brazzers.com
grin grin grin Nairalanders generally have issues...but wait ooo, person fit share your Brazzers.com subscription?
Re: Daniele Rugani: Inter Milan Suspends All Competitive Activities by bluefilm: 7:09am On Mar 12, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

The Media refuses to report on the survival and fatality rate, that people below 18 years haven’t die from the disease, they didn’t tell us, that those who died have an underlying disease, that no new case has been reported in Wuhan, that no black man has died from the disease

Calm down folks, the Wuhan virus can’t be lethal like measles, small pox and chicken pox which I believe most of us had during our formative years.

You are right, man.

About this coronavirus büllshit, The media is more interested in selling FEAR on a global scale.

When they get tired of doing that, the damn coronavirus will die a natural death just like her cousin Ebola.
Re: Daniele Rugani: Inter Milan Suspends All Competitive Activities by InvertedHammer: 7:12am On Mar 12, 2020
RaptorX:
So you know better than the virologists and epidemiologists that have warned that this outbreak will be devastating.
You have better information than the WHO which just described the outbreak as a pandemic.
You keep posting the same thing over and over about how this is just an ordinary flu.
/
Wash your hands. You will be ok.

They are all reading scripts handed out by the boss. Go read scientific journals and their inferences. Then you will understand how researches have gone to the dogs.

\
Re: Daniele Rugani: Inter Milan Suspends All Competitive Activities by RaptorX: 7:26am On Mar 12, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
Wash your hands. You will be ok.

They are all reading scripts handed out by the boss. Go read scientific journals and their inferences. Then you will understand how researches have gone to the dogs.

\
So if according to you this is all just a big hoax, can you pls tell us the reason behind this elaborate hoax
Re: Daniele Rugani: Inter Milan Suspends All Competitive Activities by Fragility6: 7:38am On Mar 12, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
Your life starts when you stop watching CNN.

They recycle the same news and blow things out of proportion. Global casualties from Coronavirus is less than annual fatal casualties from regular flu in US. But reporting it from such perspective will not fit their narratives.

\
Its a well known fact dat Trump and CNN don't agree. If a news agency could leave Corona at its infancy stage and focus solely on Trump impeachment process for one week den u know hw bad dey despise trump.
Re: Daniele Rugani: Inter Milan Suspends All Competitive Activities by hilaryCU(m): 8:44am On Mar 12, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

Because we don't value life here doesn't mean they don't. Any single death is regarded there especially when it is untimely.
Re: Daniele Rugani: Inter Milan Suspends All Competitive Activities by StrikeBack(m): 8:53am On Mar 12, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

measles, small pox and chicken pox were once deadly

So calm down
Re: Daniele Rugani: Inter Milan Suspends All Competitive Activities by skywalker240(m): 9:21am On Mar 12, 2020

1 Like

Re: Daniele Rugani: Inter Milan Suspends All Competitive Activities by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 12, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

Corona has a 1% death rate, why don't you get the virus and test your odds. Oga protect yourself
Re: Daniele Rugani: Inter Milan Suspends All Competitive Activities by SmartyPants(m): 9:24am On Mar 12, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

So those that have an underlying disease, as well as the elderly, is it okay for them to just die?
Re: Daniele Rugani: Inter Milan Suspends All Competitive Activities by AMvanquish: 9:31am On Mar 12, 2020
Haven't heard any black guy pass on from this virus... They should give us full statistics of what's goin on , not just confirmed cases and death's.
Re: Daniele Rugani: Inter Milan Suspends All Competitive Activities by ishitinyourmouf: 9:59am On Mar 12, 2020
Discombulator:

I hope you're American and not Nigerian.
shut up guy, u too talk like idiot for this forum, if na american or nigerian, how is it your papa business
Re: Daniele Rugani: Inter Milan Suspends All Competitive Activities by Situation001(m): 10:49am On Mar 12, 2020
Real life Horror film
Re: Daniele Rugani: Inter Milan Suspends All Competitive Activities by MansoryMX(m): 11:12am On Mar 12, 2020
rentAcock:
No more football games and very soon they might shut down movements in lagos once they discover many people have the corona virus. I'm glad I still have a 1 month subscription for brazzers.com

Chai cheesy

Re: Daniele Rugani: Inter Milan Suspends All Competitive Activities by MansoryMX(m): 11:15am On Mar 12, 2020
fineboynl:
prepared for the next big thing. it's time to save money. global meltdown is coming like we never seen since world war 2.

This is my utmost fear and I nor get single money at all embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: Daniele Rugani: Inter Milan Suspends All Competitive Activities by Redeakaa(m): 12:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
Galaticos444:
brazzers.com?is it a new version of d holy bible?wot do I know self

Not funny
Re: Daniele Rugani: Inter Milan Suspends All Competitive Activities by Goldmaxx(f): 2:17pm On Mar 12, 2020
Udocharly:
Real sign of end times!
shut up oga
Re: Daniele Rugani: Inter Milan Suspends All Competitive Activities by collins88(m): 2:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
To God Almighty... Please help us and forgive us of our wrong doings,for we don't knows what we are doing, please grant us your Children peace in our heart, joy in our soul and a change spirit, so things don't fall apart. Please grant to us your Children the wisdom and understanding to discover a cure for this unseen illness knows as Covid-19, because is a treat to mankind and everything we stand for. As we speak some are dying of it and other of various diseases which we are yet to discover a cure for. Please don't turn your face against us. We need you now more than ever... Thank you God Almighty for you'll do it again... Amen...
Re: Daniele Rugani: Inter Milan Suspends All Competitive Activities by InvertedHammer: 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2020
RaptorX:
So if according to you this is all just a big hoax, can you pls tell us the reason behind this elaborate hoax
/
Comprehension problem? Who said it is a hoax?

Impact is grossly exaggerated. That's all.

/
Re: Daniele Rugani: Inter Milan Suspends All Competitive Activities by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 12, 2020
obembet:

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/inter-milan-coronavirus-juventus-serie-a-a4385086.html?amp

Corona is here in 9ja already but I don't see anybody using masks, sanitizers and other preventive things, I advised someone to get a face mask and an hand sanitizer yesterday but he said the virus cannot catch him because he believed in God, can we just stop abusing God

1 Like

Re: Daniele Rugani: Inter Milan Suspends All Competitive Activities by Udocharly: 11:13pm On Mar 13, 2020
Goldmaxx:
shut up oga

You're intensely stupid!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tokyo Olympics 2020 Opening Ceremony / NFF ‘Goal Of The Year' By Sikiru Olatubosun Of MFM FC (Video) / Nagelsmann is the favorite to replace Graham Potter as new Chelsea coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.