Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,802 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Muhammadu Sanusi II Our Next President (why?) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Sanusi II Our Next President (why?) (1297 Views)

Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello / No Plan To Dethrone Emir Sanusi II - Ganduje / Kano State Governor 'ganduje' Suspend Emir Of Kano 'mallam Sanusi II' See Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muhammadu Sanusi II Our Next President (why?) by somtookeke(m): 1:40am On Mar 12, 2020
Do you feel Sanusi Should be the next President?

From the incentive of his career and the top positions he handled in Nigeria, don't you feel he is worth the chance because I noticed at his helm of success at his Paramount position he was dethroned or removed from office of which the government and cabals are against his success because of his potentials and need for economic and political development.. see the quote he made Bellow, (Visit site to view)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iqPV5V6khk

Don't you feel he is worth the try with the range of success and level of experience !!!!

Let me state out his achievement ( https://speakersden2..com/2020/03/muhammadu-sanusi-ii-our-next-president.html )

He knows what is happening in the country and I guess his silence is not ordinary, but when given a chance I guess he would disgrace so many policies and position controlled by people he feel they are not worth that position..

We run a multi party system in a two party state with a form of authoritarian power from the top to sanction and at the end we claim we don't know what is going on in the country and with due respect to such position I guess their nose for news is open but due to their crave for power and stead to gain more power they get the rat with their hidden cats that are positioned and they say they don't know how the cats operate but the cat has informed the owner on how it should go as to remain in a state of no governance and rule where fundamental rights are displaced .

Hit 'Subscribe' above to ensure you never miss a video from the Speakersden TV YouTube channel.

https://speakersden2..com/2020/03/muhammadu-sanusi-ii-our-next-president.html

READ MORE:

https://speakersden2..com

Subscribe to our YouTube Channel Bellow

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCf-CGomwv9OvPV3DEF0GJzA

Re: Muhammadu Sanusi II Our Next President (why?) by sapientia(m): 1:55am On Mar 12, 2020
You better stop this rubbish.

Here and right now.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Sanusi II Our Next President (why?) by 9ijalazy(m): 2:27am On Mar 12, 2020
Re: Muhammadu Sanusi II Our Next President (why?) by 9ijalazy(m): 2:28am On Mar 12, 2020
Re: Muhammadu Sanusi II Our Next President (why?) by daddytime(m): 4:27am On Mar 12, 2020
The campaign don start.
Re: Muhammadu Sanusi II Our Next President (why?) by Blue3k(m): 4:50am On Mar 12, 2020
Is he even popular in kano?
Re: Muhammadu Sanusi II Our Next President (why?) by CharleyBright(m): 4:58am On Mar 12, 2020
Fulani Ass Lickers everywhere?
A Northern Fulani is about to finish 8yrs in power and dumb ass Southerners are beating drums for another smart ass Fulani hardliner to become president for another 8yrs, and then they will look for another Fulani to campaign for to do another 8yrs.
These yeye Southerners, dem swear for una?
Una just dey dash Fulanis power on platter of gold.
Una mumu too much.
No wonder the Fulanis will rub it on your faces that they are born to rule.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Sanusi II Our Next President (why?) by socialmediaman: 5:15am On Mar 12, 2020
You guys won’t let the man chop his dethronement in peace? Is he the first high profile religious or community leader being dethroned? You think presidential elections are won by people without structure?

So in your wildest dreams, the northern oligarchs will nominate a rebel who does not appeal to the south, as their candidate?

Sanusi could actually be the governor of Kano state someday if Kwankwaso maintains his base and somehow PDP bounces back at the national level
Re: Muhammadu Sanusi II Our Next President (why?) by ArewaGoons: 5:31am On Mar 12, 2020
Muhammad Sanusi is an Islamic fundamentalist.
He is worst than Buhari, I don't know why almost every Fulani believes that all the land in Nigeria belongs to them, Sanusi have encouraged Fulani jihadist herdsmen to slaughter Christians and take over their land.

Sanusi is a hypocrite, only a fool will be deceived to vote another Fulani Fulani again

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Sanusi II Our Next President (why?) by SciLab: 6:06am On Mar 12, 2020
CharleyBright:
Fulani Ass Lickers everywhere?
A Northern Fulani is about to finish 8yrs in power and dumb ass Southerners are beating drums for another smart ass Fulani hardliner to become president for another 8yrs, and then they will look for another Fulani to campaign for to do another 8yrs.
These yeye Southerners, dem swear for una?
Una just dey dash Fulanis power on platter of gold.
Una mumu too much.
No wonder the Fulanis will rub it on your faces that they are born to rule.

If you are not talking of Igbo presidency then you are being hypocritical. Yorubas have done theirs, same with SS. Only the SE haven't tasted it. So don't just generalize, be specific when you mention south.
Re: Muhammadu Sanusi II Our Next President (why?) by buttlover(m): 6:08am On Mar 12, 2020
SEE THEM, NIGERIAN YOUTHS already talking for northern leadership again. TUFIAKWA. una like suffer.
Re: Muhammadu Sanusi II Our Next President (why?) by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:13am On Mar 12, 2020
SciLab:

If you are not talking of Igbo presidency then you are being hypocritical. Yorubas have done theirs, same with SS. Only the SE haven't tasted it. So don't just generalize, be specific when you mention south.

Hahaha
Southern dummies

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Sanusi II Our Next President (why?) by NGpatriot: 6:14am On Mar 12, 2020
lol @ Igbos. Den don abandon athikuFulani for another fulani the new flavor of the month.

There's still not a single ibo man or woman worthy enough for you to love and support to be the president ni?

What's wrong with you people?

grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muhammadu Sanusi II Our Next President (why?) by SciLab: 6:26am On Mar 12, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

Hahaha
Southern dummies

Na true talk I talk, zoning means 'turn by turn', yoruba have taken, hausa have taken, it is the turn of the Igbos.

Na simple something.
Re: Muhammadu Sanusi II Our Next President (why?) by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:28am On Mar 12, 2020
SciLab:

Na true talk I talk, zoning means 'turn by turn', yoruba have taken, hausa have taken, it is the turn of the Igbos.

Na simple something.

I concur boss, it's your turn and you gotta TAKE IT
Re: Muhammadu Sanusi II Our Next President (why?) by punisha: 6:40am On Mar 12, 2020
sapientia:
You better stop this rubbish.

Here and right now.

grin
Don't worry I can guarantee you that Sango will give him a befitting slap if he doesn't stop right now.
Re: Muhammadu Sanusi II Our Next President (why?) by helinues: 6:40am On Mar 12, 2020
embarassed undecided
Re: Muhammadu Sanusi II Our Next President (why?) by CharleyBright(m): 8:48am On Mar 12, 2020
SciLab:

Am i the one to talk about Ibo Presidency?
I am a strong supporter of Ibo presidency, and thats why i supported Kingsley Moghalu who was the beat candidate in the last election. But how many Ibos supported him?, and yet the Ibos want Presidency without being focused and united in the vision.
Let me ask you thia:
Are the Ibos United?
Are the Ibos ready to take the chance when it comes?
Ibos are their own problem. They are not united in this cause.
They will scuttle an Ibo presidency even if it is given to them in platter of gold.
The Ibo youths need to take a bold step and wrestle the Ibo race from the selfish grasp of the elders before there can be any hope of the Ibo Presidency.
Re: Muhammadu Sanusi II Our Next President (why?) by Highesschief1: 10:03am On Mar 12, 2020
Use your head guys this is jus a game.. I repeat use your head

Re: Muhammadu Sanusi II Our Next President (why?) by GeorgeTheCoder: 10:07am On Mar 12, 2020
Are you a fool ? Are you stupid ? Don't you ever have sense ?
Sanusi my black arse.
Re: Muhammadu Sanusi II Our Next President (why?) by GamalNasser: 10:10am On Mar 12, 2020
You people have started this same retarded nonsense you used to bring Buhari to power .. NIGERIANS presidency is not a compensation seat please , Sanusi is an irredeemable bigot and Terrorism sympthizer who had not place being a leader of any secular state , a very hyper corrupt human being ( you can see how is destroyed the treasury of the Kano emirate the little while he was there )

Instead of you to be propping people like Osinbanjo , Adeshina or Peter Obi you are here saying we should allow another psychotic lunatic handle Nigeria just because he was dethroned by Gandollar
Re: Muhammadu Sanusi II Our Next President (why?) by worworbabe: 10:21am On Mar 12, 2020
In the next election, sentiments must be put aside and the best (wo)men for the job put forward.
Re: Muhammadu Sanusi II Our Next President (why?) by TylerDurden: 10:29am On Mar 12, 2020
Sanusi once said, ''anybody can be President of Nigeria but not everyone can be an Emir of Kano''.

He made that statement in early 2014 when asked if he would consider running for president. His remarks came as a spite to the office of the President and the then occupier, Jonathan as below his royal skinny dry yansh.

Now that he has been booted out of the throne and banished from Kano, you idiots are here demanding he becomes your President.

Well, isn't it the same educated fools that clamoured for a complete mor0n like Buhari to be their president.

Make una no try nonsense with this Fulani Islamist BIGOT!
Re: Muhammadu Sanusi II Our Next President (why?) by SciLab: 3:50pm On Mar 12, 2020
CharleyBright:

Am i the one to talk about Ibo Presidency?
I am a strong supporter of Ibo presidency, and thats why i supported Kingsley Moghalu who was the beat candidate in the last election. But how many Ibos supported him?, and yet the Ibos want Presidency without being focused and united in the vision.
Let me ask you thia:
Are the Ibos United?
Are the Ibos ready to take the chance when it comes?
Ibos are their own problem. They are not united in this cause.
They will scuttle an Ibo presidency even if it is given to them in platter of gold.
The Ibo youths need to take a bold step and wrestle the Ibo race from the selfish grasp of the elders before there can be any hope of the Ibo Presidency.

The usual 'ibos are not united' hullabaloos sold by Ndi yoruba. Even when we all know that yoruba muslims are not united with yoruba christians.

How united were you yorubas in 1999 when OBJ was made president?

Charlybright, Keep deceiving yourself there by think you are smart than anyone with your hopeless propaganda.

(1) (Reply)

Three Facts About Abba Kyari's Alleged Death / Osinbajo Reveals What Will Happen To Nigerians At The End Of 2020 / Pastor Ize-iyamu Victory: Obaseki Should Start Preparing His Handing Over Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.