Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

The UN Appoints Ex-emir Sanusi, 16 Others. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The UN Appoints Ex-emir Sanusi, 16 Others. (3480 Views)

Aiyedatiwa Appoints Ex-NASS Clerk, Olaide Adelami As Deputy Governor Of Ondo / UN Appoints Akinwumi Adesina, Muhtar, Nwuneli Into New Positions / PDP Appoints Ex-Senate President, Adolphus Wabara As BoT Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The UN Appoints Ex-emir Sanusi, 16 Others. by Drsan: 9:36am On Mar 12, 2020
Tip of an iceberg,,, Nigerians need him more than Kano emirate..
Re: The UN Appoints Ex-emir Sanusi, 16 Others. by SoNature(m): 9:57am On Mar 12, 2020
OruExpress:
Africans and their passion for the UN. The UN and their passion for 'Sustainable Development Goals' and powerless appointments. 5 and 6

Don't go there.

If you get a job with the United Nations, your payment will be in USD

More importantly, United Nations pays juicy salaries
Re: The UN Appoints Ex-emir Sanusi, 16 Others. by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 12, 2020
Bishop4bella:
The depose Emir is making waves.
I hope the dollar man and his supporters will allow Ex-Emir enjoy all his appointments.
He has always made WAVES.
In Fact, it was the EMIRSHIP that subdued all these and in return he wanted to use his position to correct so many ills bedeviling the Northern Nigeria
Re: The UN Appoints Ex-emir Sanusi, 16 Others. by OruExpress: 2:06pm On Mar 12, 2020
SoNature:

Don't go there.

If you get a job with the United Nations, your payment will be in USD

More importantly, United Nations pays juicy salaries

lol, ok.
Re: The UN Appoints Ex-emir Sanusi, 16 Others. by ObaOduaa: 2:10pm On Mar 12, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

Fact is Nigerians are generally very intelligent so when we single one person out I am keen to learn how he or she is exceptional.
Sanusi comes from a privileged background and that rather than intelligence is what got him his various appointments

There are thousands of people from the south of Nigeria who are very smart and you do not hear endless advertorials. If they are from the North and from minority groups like Igala there is no noise
i love you

(1) (2) (Reply)

David Mark Gave Jonathan 200k Dollars (78ml+) 24karat Gold Wristwatch / FG, AfDB Collaborating On Special-Agro Processing Zones Across The Country / God Has Given Me Another Assignment – Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.