Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,342 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Emir Aminu Ado Bayero Receives Appointment Letter & Certificate Of Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Aminu Ado Bayero Receives Appointment Letter & Certificate Of Office (41213 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect / Aminu Ado Bayero Biography: Emir Of Kano's Profile / Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Aminu Ado Bayero Receives Appointment Letter & Certificate Of Office by ebukajay184: 2:26am On Mar 12, 2020
Governor Abdullahi Ganduje has presented a letter of appointment to Alhaji Aminu Ado Bayero, the new Emir of Kano.

Following the dethronement of the ex-Emir, Muhammadu Sanusi II, Alhaji Bayero who was the Emir of Bichi until his appointment was installed as the new Emir of Kano.

Emir Bayero was announced as the new Emir of Kano on Monday, March 9, 2020, by the Secretary to the state government, Alhaji Usman Alhaji.

In a similar vein, Governor Abdullahi Umar Ganduje also presented appointment letters to the brand the new Emir of Bichi, Alhaji Nasiru Ado Bayero.

The new Emir of Bichi, held the position of Ciroma Kano under the deposed Emir Sanusi, before his elevation to a First Class Emir to rule over the Bichi Emirate.

Emir Nasiru Ado Bayero succeeded his elder brother, Emir Aminu Ado Bayero who was moved from Bichi Emirate to Kano Emirate, upon the deposition of former Emir of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi II.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2020/03/11/photos-aminu-ado-bayero-receives-letter-of-appointment-as-new-emir-of-kano/amp/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Aminu Ado Bayero Receives Appointment Letter & Certificate Of Office by ebukajay184: 2:27am On Mar 12, 2020
More

Re: Emir Aminu Ado Bayero Receives Appointment Letter & Certificate Of Office by ebukajay184: 2:27am On Mar 12, 2020
Pics

Re: Emir Aminu Ado Bayero Receives Appointment Letter & Certificate Of Office by Nwodosis(m): 2:49am On Mar 12, 2020
grin Emirship crown shielded Sanusi after his attack and lies on Jonathan as a compensation but couldn't shield him under Buhari! Many that attacked and lied against Jonathan at will mistook Buhari gorvermnt to be same as Jonathan's government. Congratulions to the new and the genuine Emir!

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Emir Aminu Ado Bayero Receives Appointment Letter & Certificate Of Office by donpapa(m): 3:06am On Mar 12, 2020
The new emir was in charge of the newly created Bichi Emirate. Now that SLS has be dethroned, what would happen to those new emirates and their emirs?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Aminu Ado Bayero Receives Appointment Letter & Certificate Of Office by Dexpro: 3:14am On Mar 12, 2020
Good for him.
Re: Emir Aminu Ado Bayero Receives Appointment Letter & Certificate Of Office by Dexpro: 3:15am On Mar 12, 2020
donpapa:
The new emir was in charge of the newly created Bichi Emirate. Now that SLS has be dethroned, what would happen to those new emirates and their emirs?

They'll vanish into thin air!

4 Likes

Re: Emir Aminu Ado Bayero Receives Appointment Letter & Certificate Of Office by ursullalinda(f): 5:46am On Mar 12, 2020
The new public officer you mean?.....just see how one man rubbished the Emir ......well wetin concern me?.

10 Likes

Re: Emir Aminu Ado Bayero Receives Appointment Letter & Certificate Of Office by Movic1(m): 5:51am On Mar 12, 2020
Heard that some people don't want this Aminu Ado Bayero as Emir because his mother is Yoruba from Kwara State....

6 Likes

Re: Emir Aminu Ado Bayero Receives Appointment Letter & Certificate Of Office by Movic1(m): 5:54am On Mar 12, 2020
donpapa:

His younger Brother Nasiru Ado Bayaro is the new Emir of Bichi

4 Likes

Re: Emir Aminu Ado Bayero Receives Appointment Letter & Certificate Of Office by TheChameleon: 6:31am On Mar 12, 2020
grin

Sanusi = Emir of Biafuro tongue

6 Likes

Re: Emir Aminu Ado Bayero Receives Appointment Letter & Certificate Of Office by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 12, 2020
inside life
Re: Emir Aminu Ado Bayero Receives Appointment Letter & Certificate Of Office by temptnow: 8:15am On Mar 12, 2020
Nigeria is indeed the most corrupt country in the world

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Aminu Ado Bayero Receives Appointment Letter & Certificate Of Office by SolarKing1: 8:15am On Mar 12, 2020
Movic1:

His younger Brother Nasiru Ado Bayaro is the new Emir of Bichi
Interesting. How come Oshiomole and Sanusi were elevated is same season and demoted same season? Gather here if you are now wondering about that.
In another news.
shocked grin grin
Folksyharry:

I was in Benin last week and I saw two guys wearing mask in the bus I entered. I was smiling but I understand their fear. Life is too precious.
To all readers, get this endless enjoyment in your Home. You will test it free for 2 days first, get our Lithium Device that powers your Home 24hours daily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Aminu Ado Bayero Receives Appointment Letter & Certificate Of Office by hisexcellency34: 8:15am On Mar 12, 2020
I see this new Emir being dethroned too

2 Likes

Re: Emir Aminu Ado Bayero Receives Appointment Letter & Certificate Of Office by mrZENographer: 8:15am On Mar 12, 2020
Welcome Sir

1 Like

Re: Emir Aminu Ado Bayero Receives Appointment Letter & Certificate Of Office by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 12, 2020
loyal emir

1 Like

Re: Emir Aminu Ado Bayero Receives Appointment Letter & Certificate Of Office by TylerDurden: 8:15am On Mar 12, 2020
Nwodosis:
grin Emirship crown shielded Sanusi after his attack and lies on Jonathan as a compensation but couldn't shield him under Buhari! Many that attacked and lied against Jonathan at will mistook Buhari gorvermnt to be same as Jonathan's government. Congratulions to the new and the genuine Emir!

Guess what... Buhari will use same FRCN report to cage and gag Sanusi in the coming weeks.
Re: Emir Aminu Ado Bayero Receives Appointment Letter & Certificate Of Office by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 12, 2020
Who else is tired of this entire Emir news?

11 Likes

Re: Emir Aminu Ado Bayero Receives Appointment Letter & Certificate Of Office by Righteousness89(m): 8:17am On Mar 12, 2020
Just watch how those created Emirates will dissolve ...
Re: Emir Aminu Ado Bayero Receives Appointment Letter & Certificate Of Office by Yankiss(m): 8:17am On Mar 12, 2020
History repeats itself. Mohammadu Sanusi 1 was deposed and after a brief interregnum by Emir Mohammed Inuwa was replaced by Emir Alhaji Ado Bayero. The grand son of Sanusi 1, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, is deposed and replaced by the son of Ado Bayero. Kano people please shed more light on this issue!!

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emir Aminu Ado Bayero Receives Appointment Letter & Certificate Of Office by Hades2016(m): 8:18am On Mar 12, 2020
Enough of this Emir bullshit already... Is this Nigeria problem abiii all of una dey mad niii ? angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Aminu Ado Bayero Receives Appointment Letter & Certificate Of Office by Kingpele(m): 8:18am On Mar 12, 2020
That is their own wahala waitin concern me
Re: Emir Aminu Ado Bayero Receives Appointment Letter & Certificate Of Office by bergs2: 8:18am On Mar 12, 2020
And I hope this one can never say the truth about the North and their backwardness.
I would be bewildered if he does. While sanusi is gone, Nigeria remains a huge joke.
Re: Emir Aminu Ado Bayero Receives Appointment Letter & Certificate Of Office by millionboi2: 8:18am On Mar 12, 2020
Kai
Re: Emir Aminu Ado Bayero Receives Appointment Letter & Certificate Of Office by kponkedenge(m): 8:19am On Mar 12, 2020
When did governors start appointing Emirs/traditional rulers? This would only bastardized the entire tradition and politicize it.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Aminu Ado Bayero Receives Appointment Letter & Certificate Of Office by IMASTEX: 8:19am On Mar 12, 2020
Imarnuel08:
Who else is tired of this entire Emir news?
I wonder oh. It shows how Nigerians could be easily distracted. No one is talking about what is to come yet as crude oil price falls. Government is borrowing, money are disappearing & all that matters is emir stagger. Emir that has made a fortune that can go round more than 200 million Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Emir Aminu Ado Bayero Receives Appointment Letter & Certificate Of Office by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 12, 2020
so fast
Re: Emir Aminu Ado Bayero Receives Appointment Letter & Certificate Of Office by Mr100Dollars: 8:19am On Mar 12, 2020
Next Topic will be like 50 things you don't know about the new Emir of Kano

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Aminu Ado Bayero Receives Appointment Letter & Certificate Of Office by MadeMan01(m): 8:19am On Mar 12, 2020
The people of Kano have lost my respect. They allow a corrupted judge to acquit Gandollar despite video evidence of collecting bribe and still re elect him against better judgement. Now the same man has desecrated their throne by deposing Sanusi and cheapening the throne . Imagine the scanty chamber in which they are turbanning an Emir when it is traditionally done in open as a grand ceremony with celebrating subjects. Kano my prayer is for Sanusi to win Governorship election of your state

1 Like

Re: Emir Aminu Ado Bayero Receives Appointment Letter & Certificate Of Office by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 12, 2020
na fast fast o
NextD18:

Karma played fast! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Tinubu is next! All GEJ's conspirators must suffer it!
Now, take ur reply 4rm ur Big Uncle below..
agarawu23:

I weep for the future of Nigeria. Some ediots are jubilating because he was against gej. the man raised a red flag of money that's meant for all of us and how gej sat and watch money being stolen by his elite. Is that why you guys hate him? Sanusi is a no nonsense man..... hate him or like him. He would have been ass licking ganduje's ass for him to remain in the seat if he doesn't have integrity.

He will grow higher cos he is an intelligent man with good records.

#teamSanusi shocked
Re: Emir Aminu Ado Bayero Receives Appointment Letter & Certificate Of Office by sapientia(m): 8:20am On Mar 12, 2020
Used to think Emir was untouchable.

Didn't know Gov can do them anyhow he pleases.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Honored With Chieftaincy Title "Adadiohanma" In Imo (Photo / Which Competent Ministers Should Buhari Retain? / How I Was Tortured, Asked To Implicate Saraki – Offa Robbery Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.