Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect (53276 Views)

Profile Of Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect / Peter Mbah, Enugu PDP Governorship Candidate, Kneels To Beg Residents For Votes / Emir Aminu Ado Bayero Receives Appointment Letter & Certificate Of Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by Omicronvaccine: 1:46pm On Apr 29, 2023
Actress Patience Ozokwor Receives New Appointment From Enugu Governor-Elect

Veteran Nollywood actress, Patience Ozokwor, popularly known as Mama G has been inaugurated in the Enugu State governor-elect, Peter Mbah’s transition committee, IGBERETV reports.

Patience Ozokwor and 63 others were inaugurated into the transition committee. The committee inaugurated on Thursday at the Old Government Lodge GRA, Enugu is expected to develop a policy and action plan for the incoming administration.

Sharing the inauguration photos in a post on her Instagram page, Patience Ozokwor wrote;

For the love of Enugu State, for the love of my people I will serve faithfully. Thank you @pnmbah, I pray that all the great plans you have for our people will succeed.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrjKHM9sODr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://igberetvnews.com/1443958/actress-patience-ozokwor-receives-new-appointment-enugu-governor-elect/

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2023
She sef will chop money, Nigerians are only good when they don't have access to power, you'll know everyone's true colour when he or she grabs power. We are watching you mama G

158 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by TemplarLandry: 1:53pm On Apr 29, 2023
I been no like the woman before but na Rema make me start to dey like am on his track - β€œI too like woman, me I nuh dey gboran”. πŸ˜‰

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by 001Lagos: 1:54pm On Apr 29, 2023
Mama G herself

The most wicked mother-inlaw in Nollywood movies πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†

I was at the waiting lounge of the domestic airport waiting for my flight when Mama G walked in and sitted beside a woman who's also waiting for her flight . I was shocked when the woman the mama G sitted beside hurriedly stood up and moved to the side that I was sitting . So I asked the woman why she left her sit , she told me that she can never sit side by side with that wicked woman (she was referring to mama G) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚

That was the day that some people take Nollywood acting to heart o πŸ˜‚

141 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by triple996(m): 1:54pm On Apr 29, 2023
Good governance is all we ask fir

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by sonature1: 2:28pm On Apr 29, 2023
Peter Mbah is working hard to improve the image of PDP in the state using popular and loved people. I guess the tribunal will still decide his fate. Congratulations, Mama G (G for General)!

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by helinues: 2:28pm On Apr 29, 2023
Mama G the legend

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by Basic123: 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2023
Misfit

No problem since she is from labour party

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by Mitchy49(m): 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2023
Congratulations to Mama G.... May God bless her and her family. More wins momma.

Pls can anyone assist me with 5k so I can buy foodstuffs? It's so painful coming here to seek for help., But am sorry. My Bike is bad since I had a terrible accident that almost took my life. I can't fix it cos it requires a lot of money to fix it. Pls people, help me I beg of you all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by Mitchy49(m): 2:39pm On Apr 29, 2023
Basic123:
Misfit

No problem since she is from labour party

Pls Sir, don't despise me. I actually Need that fund u promised me pls. U asked for my details and I sent it immediately. Pls help me. Pls

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by slivertongue: 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2023
It's a call to service not a call to come and chop

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by obi4eze(m): 2:47pm On Apr 29, 2023
grin

Governor-elect with fake NYSC certificate. LP will reclaim the mandate in Enugu.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by ChizzyBuna(m): 2:47pm On Apr 29, 2023
The Commissioner of Wickedness

MAMA G

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by merits(m): 2:47pm On Apr 29, 2023
Omicronvaccine:

Veteran Nollywood actress, Patience Ozokwor, popularly known as Mama G has been inaugurated in the Enugu State governor-elect, Peter Mbah’s transition committee, IGBERETV reports.

Patience Ozokwor and 63 others were inaugurated into the transition committee. The committee inaugurated on Thursday at the Old Government Lodge GRA, Enugu is expected to develop a policy and action plan for the incoming administration.

Sharing the inauguration photos in a post on her Instagram page, Patience Ozokwor wrote;

https://igberetvnews.com/1443958/actress-patience-ozokwor-receives-new-appointment-enugu-governor-elect/

Well deserved,she as make us believe and knows that mother in law her always wicked and bewitched their daughte in law.

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2023
Mama G

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by manutdrichie(m): 2:49pm On Apr 29, 2023
Lolz..for just some weeks

Mba is one of those that will return the certificate given to them by INEc another being Tinubu grin

16 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by saphiere(f): 2:49pm On Apr 29, 2023
The FUTURE is FEMALE
Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by Femich18(m): 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2023
Congrats to her
Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by irunokoisawerey: 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2023
grin good one.... hope she will not behave like some ladies behind wheels... they have this a woman can do better mentality grin

6 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by YazirHefner: 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2023
MAMA GEE!
Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by Kellie069(m): 2:51pm On Apr 29, 2023
0Chop the national moi-moi. , divide the national cake”

After how many years, the song don come to manifestation … Enugu is in safe hands

3 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by BluntCrazeMan: 2:51pm On Apr 29, 2023
She's Actually An Obidient Oooo..

Well,, let's see how upright she would end up being in the end.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by Pappysego: 2:51pm On Apr 29, 2023
Okay
Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by Mikelarteta(m): 2:52pm On Apr 29, 2023
Commissioner for women affairs loading.

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by gabicon: 2:52pm On Apr 29, 2023
Omicronvaccine:

64 people in a transition committee, is on the high side ooh! The work is not free, they are going to be paid.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by alizma: 2:52pm On Apr 29, 2023
Hope she is keeping some money for her old age? No be after all the movies we bought and these appointments, later somebody go come dey say why are Nigerians abandoning their old stars.
This goes to everyone of us, when you have the opportunity, enjoy yourself but remember time will come when the light will not be focused on you. A word is enough.....

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by greatiyk4u(m): 2:52pm On Apr 29, 2023
Ego ndi enugu
Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by abobote: 2:52pm On Apr 29, 2023
The governor elect wants to start buying people's conscience, for a mandate that is not his, in the first place

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by money121(m): 2:52pm On Apr 29, 2023
Ok
Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by matm: 2:53pm On Apr 29, 2023
Hope she won't go too tough and wicked as she does in movies, frowning, lambasting and taking decisive revenge .Anyway congrats to her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos / Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! / The Infectious Disease Control Bill: What You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.