Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,276 members, 7,957,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:48 PM

Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" (1596 Views)

What Chelsea Fans Should Expect On Sunday Against Liverpool / Carlo Ancelotti Of Napoli Laughs Off Anfield Atmosphere Against Liverpool / On Arrival To Ghana, Liverpool Fans Welcôme Màne n salah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by maynation(f): 7:20am On Mar 12, 2020
Makavelli25:
BTW good morning bae

Good morning Sirrrr. cool

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by maynation(f): 7:20am On Mar 12, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Maynation gbo gbo gbo is here again

Asslicking May.nation as usual... Na bcox of u the babe run comot for diary section...

U still find am come sport.. Wait, seems u av a motive against may.nation and u r good at pretending..

Mercy pls be careful.... Dt she is a lady like u doesn't mean she has good intentions for u oooo

Smartchoiice coman see ooo. Prinx55555.. See this babe stalking May.nation again with good morning

Just pretend you are not seeing her she isn't worth it. smiley

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by maynation(f): 7:21am On Mar 12, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
Something in me tells me this maynation won't be more than 19 years old.
Only 19 years old enjoys football?? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by maynation(f): 7:23am On Mar 12, 2020
Talib93:
But wait, shey na regulation time alabi dey use settle bet, Liverpool win the match na, Atletico only win overtime and aggregate grin grin
Maynation no worry ur self, na 90 min we go use settle bet for you

Haha come to think of it. grin

We actually won the match fa, it if were betting, '90 mins' is what they judge with. grin grin

We won jooooor

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 12, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
she's slightly older. she don finish nysc o
Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 12, 2020
maynation:

We actually won the match fa, it if were betting, '90 mins' is what they judge with. grin grin

We won jooooor
hahaha, okay now, Liverpool versus PSG next match den
Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by maynation(f): 7:33am On Mar 12, 2020
IWTBAB:
hahaha, okay now, Liverpool versus PSG next match den
grin grin grin
You sabi better.

IWTBAB:
she's slightly older. she don finish nysc o

You dey mind that one. grin grin I served in 2017 and someone says I'm 19, I served at age 16 perhaps. grin grin
Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by rowland545(m): 7:37am On Mar 12, 2020
Talib93:
But wait, shey na regulation time alabi dey use settle bet, Liverpool win the match na, Atletico only win overtime and aggregate grin grin
Maynation no worry ur self, na 90 min we go use settle bet for you
I no go blame u....if No b our goal keeper blunder....

U for no get mouth.....all this Liverpool haters self..... Ynwa for life
Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by rowland545(m): 7:40am On Mar 12, 2020
Maynation never said she will deactivate her acct .....and Liverpool for ever just keep hating
Mymynd4u:
She made this promise yesterday and I want us to protest that she should keep to her promise.

Maynation pls deactivate your nairaland account now.... Be a woman of your word

You have been stripped of YNWA

You now carry YDWA - YOU DON WAKA ALONE

SPORT LOVERS PLS COME HERE
Cc: iwtbab twieker firstbornwds moratafc Franchasng openmine rowland545 crazyman liposure

Liverpool fans shud follow the same step

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by MZrapper(f): 7:43am On Mar 12, 2020
maynation:

Seriously? smiley
Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 12, 2020
rowland545:
Maynation never said she will deactivate her acct .....and Liverpool for ever just keep hating

Na sorry be ur name

May, Abeg answer ur fellow loserpool fan grin
Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 12, 2020
maynation:

Okay ma
Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 12, 2020
maynation:

grin grin grin
You sabi better.

You dey mind that one. grin grin I served in 2017 and someone says I'm 19, I served at age 16 perhaps. grin grin
grin
Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 12, 2020
MZrapper:

Seriously? smiley
Just stop stalking ur fellow lady.. She is not les
Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 12, 2020
MRcocaFanta:

Bros leave age.. We aint talking at age here pls
Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by MZrapper(f): 7:50am On Mar 12, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Just stop stalking ur fellow lady.. She is not les
Stop quoting me bros.
I have no business with you and stop sounding like you know what is going on.
Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 12, 2020
maynation:

We won jooooor

U won in mercury
Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 12, 2020
MZrapper:

Stop quoting me bros.
I have no business with you and stop sounding like you know what is going on.

Aunty u ain't worth it.. Stop stalking her... Simple
Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by MZrapper(f): 7:53am On Mar 12, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Aunty u ain't worth it.. Stop stalking her... Simple

K
Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 12, 2020
MZrapper:

K

Babe, can we b at peace? I feel sorry for u and I can't continue dissing u again
Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by MZrapper(f): 7:57am On Mar 12, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Babe, can we b at peace? I feel sorry for u and I can't continue dissing u again
I don suffer for this life, you with who?? grin

I don't even remember anything about and that is why I am still surprised.
Run along mister man and change the f in your moniker to m.
Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by rowland545(m): 7:58am On Mar 12, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Na sorry be ur name

May, Abeg answer ur fellow loserpool fan grin
wat do u guys gain in hating on other people's success...... See bad belle can kill ooo....���
Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 12, 2020
MZrapper:

I don suffer for this life, you with who?? grin

I don't even remember anything about and that is why I am still surprised.
Run along mister man and change the f in your moniker to m.

Your suffer just bere ni yen.. No more peace for the wicked... Where is smartchoiice sef abi u av told ur moderator boyfriend to ban him abi
Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 12, 2020
rowland545:
wat do u guys gain in hating on other people's success...... See bad belle can kill ooo....���

If success is beating u home and away. Then success it is grin

Chai 3 2 for fortress anfield.. God God God whyyyy
Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 12, 2020
rowland545:
see dis one wey Carry papa pension go play Liverpool to win, come run commot 4 house since last nite, sef dey talk. u go sell gala for traffic for 15 years to recover d money. dem go soon catch u 4 whr u go hide.
Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by franchasng: 8:02am On Mar 12, 2020
Mymynd4u:
She made this promise yesterday and I want us to protest that she should keep to her promise.

Maynation pls deactivate your nairaland account now.... Be a woman of your word

You have been stripped of YNWA

You now carry YDWA - YOU DON WAKA ALONE

SPORT LOVERS PLS COME HERE
Cc: iwtbab twieker firstbornwds moratafc Franchasng openmine rowland545 crazyman liposure

Liverpool fans shud follow the same step
my brother, most Nairaland swear na audio oh lol
Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by prinx55555(m): 8:06am On Mar 12, 2020
MZrapper:

Seriously? smiley

Beeeech what do you want again??
Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by MZrapper(f): 8:15am On Mar 12, 2020
prinx55555:

Beeeech what do you want again??
Ignored
Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by Theboss100(m): 8:41am On Mar 12, 2020
Mymynd4u:
Let's come out in masses to protest maynation
Cc: ebukahades olorifc lala247 Chai this babe fine die
Martinez39 mrmcjay sammyfabulous blackicegold enemyofprogress theboss100 crazygod ghettodreamz
Pls let's come out ooo. Sis May.nation must deactivate
Liru.sehn sehin.demi pls bring maynation out of her hiding ooo
Not necessary. She was correct na. After 90mins, LIVERPOOL won 1 nil. While athleti won the extra time. My verdict. He moniker remain active. But honestly, is not bad we got knocked out. We'll bounce back. Man city for the UCL Trophy. Tnx and have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by openmine(m): 8:43am On Mar 12, 2020
Expert17:

cheesy cheesy... You have bn forgiven.....go and sin no more

donoro
Openmine
Ebukahades10
Timileyin1234
Masterflowx

Come outside cheesy cheesy
grin grin
Expert17!
Expert17!!
Expert17!!!
How many times I call you?
E b like u never know say you get match today abi?
If u attempt to troll me or my club,I go enter ur matter this evening grin
Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by Timileyin1234(m): 9:02am On Mar 12, 2020
Expert17:

cheesy cheesy... You have bn forgiven.....go and sin no more

donoro
Openmine
Ebukahades10
Timileyin1234
Masterflowx

Come outside cheesy cheesy
Leave me alone. I no one data since yesterday grin grin
Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by rowland545(m): 9:43am On Mar 12, 2020
IWTBAB:
see dis one wey Carry papa pension go play Liverpool to win, come run commot 4 house since last nite, sef dey talk. u go sell gala for traffic for 15 years to recover d money. dem go soon catch u 4 whr u go hide.
come u see me for dream?

Guy avoid me ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kevin De Bruyne And Goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois Battle Over A Girl / A Picture Of Carlos Tevez's Payslip / Arsenal Vs Barca- Man Of The Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.