Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Sanusi's Wife Visits Him In Awe, Nasarawa. Ado Bayero Weeps As He Leaves Bichi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi's Wife Visits Him In Awe, Nasarawa. Ado Bayero Weeps As He Leaves Bichi (100567 Views)

Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him / Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) / Dapo Abiodun, His Wife Visits Awujale Of Ijebu Land For Blessing - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi's Wife Visits Him In Awe, Nasarawa. Ado Bayero Weeps As He Leaves Bichi by platido(m): 4:56pm On Mar 12, 2020
He shouldn't be over rejoice and accept the appointment. If he goes against government of Kano simply and straight...he will follow same like some.
Re: Sanusi's Wife Visits Him In Awe, Nasarawa. Ado Bayero Weeps As He Leaves Bichi by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2020
baysol:

What is these hullabaloo about inconsequential Emirates in Nigeria. Of what use are they? They have passed their sell-by date and are bound to the dustbin of history. Were they not the people at first who conspired with Lord Lugard to turn Nigeria to what it is today. Now they are crying blue murder over sweet nothing wasting tax payers money and resources of the people of Nigeria because they are in power. My main concern is the yoruba people and my advice to them is don't sleep stay awake and 'ma de lo go o'. It can be indeed disheartening that respected media personalities of Yoruba stock in the likes of Kolade Otitoju (whom I respect so much) are the ones who naively praise these nonetities and make their language look like it has done Nigeria any favours. These people has always been evil doers, up to no good and they will never be. A snake will always be poisonous no matter where it lives or what it does. These children of satan have progressively brought Nigeria to its kneels from 1914 to date. Yoruba people let me give you kudos for 'Amotekun' but please don't sleep on it. It is time to work even harder against these invasive forces and never, I repeat never work collaboratively with any Nigerian elements only cooperate with conviction facilitation only. No one must know the next move of Amotekun otherwise the stealth and strength of Amotekun (Leopard) will be lost and officers must be well tested and fully committed and importantly of Yoruba stock otherwise as aluded above there may be no Amotekun. Amotekun must not be restricted to a function it must evolve into a full hitec military (Army, Navy, and Airforce) no nonsense outfit to checkmate these invaders in the name of Nigeria. There is a lesson or two we can learn from the Israelis. Yorubas must unite as unity will produce fruit as we see in the case of Amotekun. Yorubas must begin to think out of the box. The status quo must not be allowed to perpetrate itself as any delay could spell disaster. Yorubas must also start looking inwards for legitimate money making ventures such as Yoruba owned mining companies buying dangote refineries and petrochemicals into yorubas hand, agricultural production like never before....... to increase yoruba sovereign wealth to prosecute any development and security needs of it's people. Please stop worrying yourselves about Hausas and their problem they have not seen anything yet. The monster they groomed is coming back to devour them why should we be affected or involved. Please our Obas and leaders must respect themselves and stay away from money politics and corruption but we must put more effort to ensure the Royal Highness-es in Ooni of Ife, Alaafin of Oyo, Akarigbo of Ijebu land....etc are given their rightful position and respect and we should not allow these northerners shortchange them with their diminutive evil doing Emirs and Islamizers.

Wisdom right here !!

And now they want to champion the 'wolf in sheep's cloth' for President....

The man is a known Northern chauvinist. From Islamic extremism in the 90s to castigating initiatives like 13% for the ND to subtle jabs against all any non-north region.

All of a sudden he is a populist? Lol. Thanks for this write-up. Everybody shld develop themselves.
Re: Sanusi's Wife Visits Him In Awe, Nasarawa. Ado Bayero Weeps As He Leaves Bichi by baysol: 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2020
Wallace2107:
I'm Christian and Yoruba,but I see u are really dumb. People like u are responsible for division among Nigerians.u can't open ur shit hole mouth to spew something this sensitive here. Hausa ,Igbo are our brothers. We must show luv n concern..not talk d shit u are talking here.No wonder u dropped out in JSS 2. Gtfoh eeediat
Obviously you can never be a Yoruba person because you lack grey matter to reason on simple matter. Otherwise ask your mother who she have you for when your father travelled overseas. The answer lies their not with me. Only mothers can tell a bastard.
Re: Sanusi's Wife Visits Him In Awe, Nasarawa. Ado Bayero Weeps As He Leaves Bichi by lighternote: 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2020
Now, they want to sell Sanusi to the gullible southerners come 2023. Power must stay in the north because it's their birthright undecided
Please, we're tired of this deposed emir's news already grin
pennywys:
wink

life continue

power and money is not everything

intellectuals is on matters a lot in this life

Mohammadu buhari and his demonic cabal will not attend Sanusi standard neither will they be at same intellectual echelon

Nigerians need an intellectual and educated leader like Sanusi (an Economist) not a blood thirsty leader and illiterate buhari as a leader
Re: Sanusi's Wife Visits Him In Awe, Nasarawa. Ado Bayero Weeps As He Leaves Bichi by femixville(m): 9:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
helinues:
And no pinshures.......
na wuru wuru na.. picture no dey dey ...
Re: Sanusi's Wife Visits Him In Awe, Nasarawa. Ado Bayero Weeps As He Leaves Bichi by Wallace2107: 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
baysol:

Obviously you can never be a Yoruba person because you lack grey matter to reason on simple matter. Otherwise ask your mother who she have you for when your father travelled overseas. The answer lies their not with me. Only mothers can tell a bastard.
better still as ya mama which snake she knack b4 them born u na...e pain am grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack / Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.