Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,736 members, 7,837,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Lineage Can Never Become Emir Of Kano Again - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Lineage Can Never Become Emir Of Kano Again (49645 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) / 2023: Mohammed Sanusi Clarifies Reports About Endorsing Any Candidate / Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Removal As Emir Won’t Cause Any Crisis In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Lineage Can Never Become Emir Of Kano Again by hisexcellency34: 4:54pm On Mar 14, 2020
Oduduwa a fictional character Go and say that in Ife

....off with your head

ghostwon:
I didn't know Benin Kingdom was a person, I always thought it were a kingdom, silly me.
Forget Google and enroll in a real school, learn how to think instead of jungling internet garbage all the time and living under the impression that thanks to Google you are Albert Einstein.

Let me give you reality one more time: oduduwa is a fictional character, just like spider man and father Christmas.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Lineage Can Never Become Emir Of Kano Again by Ryocaj(m): 12:49am On Mar 15, 2020
ghostwon:
I didn't know Benin Kingdom was a person, I always thought it were a kingdom, silly me.
Forget Google and enroll in a real school, learn how to think instead of jungling internet garbage all the time and living under the impression that thanks to Google you are Albert Einstein.

Let me give you reality one more time: oduduwa is a fictional character, just like spider man and father Christmas.
U forgot Benin Kingdom was a person? Who d fvck is this? Benin Kingdom history has Oduduwa in it..
m done arguing with u.. U r d dumbest person I am ever met.. u can't even pick up ur phone 2 google Benin Kingdom..
U must b suffering from a medical condition that has affected ur brain.. I suspected so since u a Nigerian citizen said u don't follow d constitution even though u vote n practice what's in d constitution..
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Lineage Can Never Become Emir Of Kano Again by Ryocaj(m): 12:51am On Mar 15, 2020
ghostwon:

My reply:

You are clearly not very smart, you confuse internet garbage with education and knowledge. You lack the ability to properly reason and/or to understand complicated or even easy things. You are intellectually challenged and Google will not save you.

In case you still don't understand what is going on, all you said about oyo are fabricated tales.
I gave u d easiest thing 2 do.. since u can't download Orisun (The history of Yoruba ppl)..
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Lineage Can Never Become Emir Of Kano Again by Ryocaj(m): 12:54am On Mar 15, 2020
ghostwon:

Si it is true because someone wrote the story in the internet ?
How old are you ?
Who wrote Wat story? Where did u get ur story abt Benin Kingdom.. Were u born then? Check archives, Visit libraries, watch documentaries abt Yoruba ppl..
u r irritating me I swear.. just stay off my mentions..
D day u comment on any of my posts again I fit curse u.. Such brainless thing.. garner knowledge u won't.. c Wat drugs av done 2 ur brain..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cooking Gas Consumers Will No Longer Own Cylinders – FG / Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration / Nigerian Embassy In France Calls Police On EndSARS Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.