Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

FG To Dust Up Financial Report Indictment Of Sanusi As CBN Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Dust Up Financial Report Indictment Of Sanusi As CBN Governor (1709 Views)

FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) / New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence / Stop Abuse Of Sanusi’s Rights, CSO Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG To Dust Up Financial Report Indictment Of Sanusi As CBN Governor by TylerDurden: 8:14am On Mar 12, 2020
The Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria, FRCN carried out an audit on Sanusi's administration back in 2014 after series of petitions from both members of the Senate and stakeholders.

The final report was what the GEJ used in justifying the removal of Sanusi.

The current Buhari administration is squaring up to dust up the report to indict and prosecute Sanusi.

The report of the Council , claimed that Sanusi spent a whopping N1.257 billion for lunch for policemen and private guards in 2012.

The Council also alleged that Sanusi made bogus payments to airlines for currency distribution as well as held an account balance of N1.423 billion for an unidentified customer since 2008.

The Council described Sanusi’s response to the then President’s query as “a clear display of incompetence, nonchalance, fraud, wastefulness, abuse of due process and deliberate efforts to misrepresent facts.”

Its also accused the apex bank governor of violating financial regulations and carrying out activities with financial implications not related to the CBN’s mandate.

Other crimes allegedly committed by . Sanusi, according to the Council, included approval of billions of naira in ambiguous payments to invoices referred to as “Centre of Excellence” and “Contribution to Internal National Security,” and the CBN’s claim that it paid N38.233 billion to the Nigerian Security Printing and Minting Company Plc in 2011 for the “printing of bank notes” whereas the turnover of the entire printing and minting company group is N29.370 billion.

In view of its findings, the Council urged the then Goodluck Presidency to exercise the powers conferred on him by Section 11 (2) (f) of the Central Bank of Nigeria Act, 2007 or invoke Section 11 (2) (c) of the said Act and cause the Governor and the Deputy Governors to cease from holding office in the CBN and also direct the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria to carry out a full investigation of the activities of the CBN.

The Buhari administration is drawing up charges through the ICPC, CCB and AGF's offices to charge Sanusi to court over the 2014 FRCN Report.

This some believe is to cage Sanusi's political ambitions if he dare seek to contest in any capacity come 2023.

Kyari 100, Sanusi 0
Re: FG To Dust Up Financial Report Indictment Of Sanusi As CBN Governor by donbachi(m): 8:16am On Mar 12, 2020
Aunty karma don visit sanusi..21billion dollars.

3 Likes

Re: FG To Dust Up Financial Report Indictment Of Sanusi As CBN Governor by Righteousness89(m): 8:18am On Mar 12, 2020
Hahahaha hahahaha Hahahaha hahahaha ..
This World Big oooooo

Sanusi will be like; if I could Turn back the Hands of Time.. GEJ , O My GEJ!!

Karma is Real oooo...

Beware of how u treat people ooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Dust Up Financial Report Indictment Of Sanusi As CBN Governor by Blakjewelry(m): 8:22am On Mar 12, 2020
Where is your source. BTW I think people should stop seeing government as individual rather a body, nothing is lost.

1 Like

Re: FG To Dust Up Financial Report Indictment Of Sanusi As CBN Governor by jarawa: 8:24am On Mar 12, 2020
hmmm
Re: FG To Dust Up Financial Report Indictment Of Sanusi As CBN Governor by Zeboy17(m): 8:24am On Mar 12, 2020
Senseless and myopic post. Which report Buhari Administration want to dust? You think we forgot? Jonathan claim SLS was suspended pending the outcome of investigation of corruption against him, tell me where is the report of the investigation by Jonathan? Simply because he SLS expose them to the world... stop all this lies, SLS don’t fear anyone in power, he said the truth to the power...he was warn but he didn’t care... he did it with Jonathan and now Buhari and Gadollar...your lies can’t bring this man down
Re: FG To Dust Up Financial Report Indictment Of Sanusi As CBN Governor by TylerDurden: 8:26am On Mar 12, 2020
Points to note:

The FRCN audit and final report predates Sanusi bogus claims that $20bn oil revenue was missing from the national coffers.

GEJ had deliberately refused to act immediately on the Report but rather gave Sanusi the chance to clear himself by issuing him a query.

Sanusi's response was still under consideration by GEJ when he (Sanusi) went to town with that bogus lie of missing oil revenue.

Sanusi's response to the query issued him did not address the allegations raised by the FRCN.

The GEJ administration (obviously pissed by Sanusi's theatrics and out right slander), stated clearly the reason for suspending Sanusi that he (Sanusi) did not provide reasonable and satisfactory defense to dispel the FRCN audit Report that found him wanting.

Sanusi will then use the Emir throne as ''immunity'' from further sanctions on his maladministration and fraud as CBN Governor.

Now that he has falling out with both Buhari and powerful elements within the Presidency and also northern elite, and with no Emir cover, the Buhari presidency has vowed to use not only the current accusation of financial embezzlement of Kano Emirate funds by Sanusi when he was Emir but also same FRCN Report that led to his sack by GEJ back in 2014.

Wahala full ground for Sanusi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Dust Up Financial Report Indictment Of Sanusi As CBN Governor by Front0lane: 8:27am On Mar 12, 2020
Coming from a jew from Aba hell, I will gladly pass.
Re: FG To Dust Up Financial Report Indictment Of Sanusi As CBN Governor by TylerDurden: 8:28am On Mar 12, 2020
[s]
Zeboy17:
Senseless and myopic post. Which report Buhari Administration want to dust? You think we forgot? Jonathan claim SLS was suspended pending the outcome of investigation of corruption against him, tell me where is the report of the investigation by Jonathan? Simply because he SLS expose them to the world... stop all this lies, SLS don’t fear anyone in power, he said the truth to the power...he was warn but he didn’t care... he did it with Jonathan and now Buhari and Gadollar...your lies can’t bring this man down
[/s]

Sanusi was and still facing allegations of embezzlement of Kano Emirate funds.

The FG will charge him to court on not only this but his tenure as CBN Governor.

1 Like

Re: FG To Dust Up Financial Report Indictment Of Sanusi As CBN Governor by TylerDurden: 8:31am On Mar 12, 2020
Front0lane:
Coming from a jew from Aba hell, I will gladly pass.

I have told you to tell your frog eyed bastard leader to consider Ganduje as his running mate because Sanusi is a gonner.

1 Like

Re: FG To Dust Up Financial Report Indictment Of Sanusi As CBN Governor by RZArecta(m): 8:44am On Mar 12, 2020
And some wise people keep saying Buhari's hand no dey this murderer wahahla. I have no pity for Sanusi anyways, Ese Oruru will be having a great laugh at his predicament right now and if this article is true (no source) then the APC zombies who cussed GEJ back then for "victimizing" Sanusi will swallow their vomit on thick ice cool

1 Like

Re: FG To Dust Up Financial Report Indictment Of Sanusi As CBN Governor by TylerDurden: 8:46am On Mar 12, 2020
RZArecta:
And some wise people keep saying Buhari's hand no dey this murderer wahahla. I have no pity for Sanusi anyways, Ese Oruru will be having a great laugh at his predicament right now and if this article is true (no source) then the APC zombies who cussed GEJ back then for "victimizing" Sanusi will swallow their vomit on thick ice cool

Want to know when Buhari dey follow you

1. You are being accused of being corrupt

2. You are being indicted for corruption

3. You end up in court for corruption
Re: FG To Dust Up Financial Report Indictment Of Sanusi As CBN Governor by Perkins2018: 9:13am On Mar 12, 2020
This ipob lunatic will just Mumble up some rubbish post and many people will give him attention he craves. He has 100s of monikers he uses to write his rubbish.

Bishopmagic
Magicbishop
Apcharam
Etc. ask him for his source and he goes dumb.
Re: FG To Dust Up Financial Report Indictment Of Sanusi As CBN Governor by Perkins2018: 9:15am On Mar 12, 2020
TylerDurden:

Want to know when Buhari dey follow you

1. You are being accused of being corrupt

2. You are being indicted for corruption

3. You end up in court for corruption

And none of your conspiracy theories ever comes to pass. Tomorrow you will use another of your numerous monikers to spew another trash and people keep giving you attention. Go get a life boy.
Re: FG To Dust Up Financial Report Indictment Of Sanusi As CBN Governor by Perkins2018: 9:15am On Mar 12, 2020
RZArecta:

So you made your conclusion based on this rubbish write up? How foolish can you be?
Re: FG To Dust Up Financial Report Indictment Of Sanusi As CBN Governor by Perkins2018: 9:16am On Mar 12, 2020
TylerDurden:
[s][/s]

The FG will charge him to court on not only this but his tenure as CBN Governor.

And none of these will happen.
Re: FG To Dust Up Financial Report Indictment Of Sanusi As CBN Governor by Randy100: 9:34am On Mar 12, 2020
It is a good development. I don't care if it is a witchhunt.
Re: FG To Dust Up Financial Report Indictment Of Sanusi As CBN Governor by Zeboy17(m): 9:44am On Mar 12, 2020
TylerDurden:
[s][/s]

I wonder if you read the later that dethrone SLS, where in the latter they accuse SLS Of corruption? How will FG charge him to court when Jonathan government remove him because he is exposing them to the world, where is the investigation report Jonathan claim he is doing for SLS to step aside? SLS is coming stronger than what you haters think
Re: FG To Dust Up Financial Report Indictment Of Sanusi As CBN Governor by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
Hahahaha hahahaha Hahahaha hahahaha ..
This World Big oooooo

Sanusi will be like; if I could Turn back the Hands of Time.. GEJ , O My GEJ!!

Karma is Real oooo...

Beware of how u treat people ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Dust Up Financial Report Indictment Of Sanusi As CBN Governor by TylerDurden: 10:00am On Mar 12, 2020
[s]
Zeboy17:
I wonder if you read the later that dethrone SLS, where in the latter they accuse SLS Of corruption? How will FG charge him to court when Jonathan government remove him because he is exposing them to the world, where is the investigation report Jonathan claim he is doing for SLS to step aside? SLS is coming stronger than what you haters think
[/s]

Go school
Re: FG To Dust Up Financial Report Indictment Of Sanusi As CBN Governor by Runaway: 10:03am On Mar 12, 2020
These people have started giving reasons why GEJ was a better President.
Re: FG To Dust Up Financial Report Indictment Of Sanusi As CBN Governor by TylerDurden: 10:05am On Mar 12, 2020
[s]
Perkins2018:
This ipob lunatic will just Mumble up some rubbish post and many people will give him attention he craves. He has 100s of monikers he uses to write his rubbish.

Bishopmagic
Magicbishop
Apcharam
Etc. ask him for his source and he goes dumb.
[/s]
Re: FG To Dust Up Financial Report Indictment Of Sanusi As CBN Governor by TylerDurden: 10:05am On Mar 12, 2020
[s]
Perkins2018:

So you made your conclusion based on this rubbish write up? How foolish can you be?
[/s]
Re: FG To Dust Up Financial Report Indictment Of Sanusi As CBN Governor by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:10am On Mar 12, 2020
hahahaha

How Saraki, Sanusi plotted a take over of Intercontinental for
businessnewsreport.com.ng › how-saraki-sanusi-plotted-a-take-over-o...
In a 30 paragraph petition titled fraudulent take over of Intercontinental Bank PlC by ... ‚

Ex-intercontinental Bank Staff Mocks Sanusi Over Dethronement
www.concise.ng › 2020/03/10 › ex-intercontinental-bank-staff-mocks...

1 Like

Re: FG To Dust Up Financial Report Indictment Of Sanusi As CBN Governor by TylerDurden: 10:13am On Mar 12, 2020
Perkins2018:

And none of your conspiracy theories ever comes to pass. Tomorrow you will use another of your numerous monikers to spew another trash and people keep giving you attention. Go get a life boy.

TINUBU or any afonja for that matter will never be president of Nigeria

Your lame attempts at trying to rehabilitate a die-hard Islamic and Fulani supremacist will not work

Tinubu will never ever get the northern vote even if he picks Buhari as his VP.

Keep foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog.
Re: FG To Dust Up Financial Report Indictment Of Sanusi As CBN Governor by Zeboy17(m): 10:24am On Mar 12, 2020
TylerDurden:
[s][/s]

Go school
And you think you are educated enough, you don’t have capacity to read and comprehend news but to rush online and type any rubbish you like... am not the cause of your problems, miscreant like you, at the end of your life maybe you don’t even own first degree
Re: FG To Dust Up Financial Report Indictment Of Sanusi As CBN Governor by GamalNasser: 10:24am On Mar 12, 2020
I am
Re: FG To Dust Up Financial Report Indictment Of Sanusi As CBN Governor by TylerDurden: 10:25am On Mar 12, 2020
[s]
Zeboy17:

And you think you are educated enough, you don’t have capacity to read and comprehend news but to rush online and type any rubbish you like... am not the cause of your problems, miscreant like you, at the end of your life maybe you don’t even own first degree
[/s]

Get out if you don't have any facts to present to counter what I stated.
Re: FG To Dust Up Financial Report Indictment Of Sanusi As CBN Governor by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:36am On Mar 12, 2020
donbachi:
Aunty karma don visit sanusi..21billion dollars.

PwC's audit report supports many of Sanusi's allegations.

The auditors found that the total gross revenues generated from the federal government of Nigeria crude oil liftings was $69.34bn from January 2012 to July 2013.

The total cash remitted into the government's accounts in relation to crude oil lifting was $50.81bn, leaving $18.53bn unaccounted for.

The report raised serious questions about the level of transparency and corporate structure of the national oil company.

http://www.internationalaccountingbulletin.com/news/pwc-forensic-report-on-oil-revenues-unveils-nigerias-demons-4570423

1 Like

Re: FG To Dust Up Financial Report Indictment Of Sanusi As CBN Governor by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:41am On Mar 12, 2020
This Nigeria sha.
Re: FG To Dust Up Financial Report Indictment Of Sanusi As CBN Governor by Zeboy17(m): 10:53am On Mar 12, 2020
I
TylerDurden:
[s][/s]

Get out if you don't have any facts to present to counter what I stated.
Look at this zombie, how manage do you end up here? Do you even know meaning of facts? What I sighted in my first comment is even enough for your empty head to understand, I ask you questions which you don’t even know how to answer them. I can’t argue with dumb head like you, go and study and lean how to read and comprehend before you spew nonsense on what you don’t have knowledge about. You think everyone is as gullible and senseless like you. I wount reply to unintelligent mind again

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Campaign Poster Peter Obi For President, Kwankwaso For VP Emerges [PHOTO] / There’s Sit-at-home On Thursday To Honour Nnamdi Kanu’s Court Trial – IPOB / The End Of The British Royal Family Is Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.