Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Daddy Freeze Leaves Cool FM After 20 Years - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Leaves Cool FM After 20 Years (59087 Views)

Richard Escape Exposes Celebrity Debtors At Cool FM / Hushpuppi Confirms Daddy Freeze Gucci Shoes Are Authentic / Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Leaves Cool FM After 20 Years by uchealo(m): 9:59am On Mar 12, 2020
I hope he is not planning to say the Lord has called him to proclaim the word and he now a pastor
Re: Daddy Freeze Leaves Cool FM After 20 Years by krucifix(m): 10:14am On Mar 12, 2020
IWTBAB:
only ur sheeples dat abuse men of God wit u go miss u.
me and d oda God pikins wey dey pay our tithes to help the poor steady no fit miss u.
good riddance..i know say u go open ur sheeples ministry las las begin dey collect offering
yeye dey Smell

make u type dis same question on google, u go get ur answer under 2 seconds, trust me
for ur mind now u think say u get sense o. Well common sense they say is not common.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Leaves Cool FM After 20 Years by krucifix(m): 10:21am On Mar 12, 2020
Chirowman:
the sheeples what do you want me to read about his job relieve goodbye ko goodbye ni. make i see how he will take insult pastors again no more daddy freeze of coolfm.
goat! He doesn't insult pastors, he only attack thier doctrines.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Leaves Cool FM After 20 Years by seniormallam(m): 10:25am On Mar 12, 2020
Buhari just issued licence to new 65 radio stations........ So there will be some serious cross carpeting amongst OAPs very soon.
Re: Daddy Freeze Leaves Cool FM After 20 Years by bigiyaro(m): 10:30am On Mar 12, 2020
Samakus:
20 years working with one employer no be chice o. Make the guy go open im own radio station. He's paid his dues
having mouth is different from having sense.
Re: Daddy Freeze Leaves Cool FM After 20 Years by Chirowman(m): 10:53am On Mar 12, 2020
krucifix:
to display your shallow mindedness, you have even started insulting your ancestors Without anyone insulting you ode.we have noticed you already
Re: Daddy Freeze Leaves Cool FM After 20 Years by Chirowman(m): 10:57am On Mar 12, 2020
gypsey:
All your know? in that case you don't seem to know much then. grin

how did you even know? i see! you are the owner of COOL FM. undecided
shey na you found cool fm ode, i know you are so tipsy mr know all.
Re: Daddy Freeze Leaves Cool FM After 20 Years by danakins(m): 10:59am On Mar 12, 2020
[quote author=IWTBAB post=87371407]only ur sheeples dat abuse men of God wit u go miss u.
me and d oda God pikins wey dey pay our tithes to help the poor steady no fit miss u.
good riddance..i know say u go open ur sheeples ministry las las begin dey collect offering

Your so called sheeples are the real worshipper. Keep enriching your fake men of God and you should keep living in penury.
Re: Daddy Freeze Leaves Cool FM After 20 Years by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 12, 2020
Chirowman:
shey na you found cool fm ode, i know you are so tipsy mr know all.
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense? undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Leaves Cool FM After 20 Years by Chirowman(m): 11:09am On Mar 12, 2020
danakins:

I follow the truth only.

Tbh your english sucks.
Lol where did you came back from because i can vividly confirm that you aren't Nigerian maybe from Niger or Togo. English man well i can't throw banters with you .i can speak colloquial language for all i care i don't owe you a dime ,any Nigerian can understand it ok.
Re: Daddy Freeze Leaves Cool FM After 20 Years by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 12, 2020
IWTBAB:
yeye dey Smell

make u type dis same question on google, u go get ur answer under 2 seconds, trust me

Typical brainwashed man of gog worshipper.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Leaves Cool FM After 20 Years by nonix22(m): 11:21am On Mar 12, 2020
you sound pained, abi you no like the truth??
Tonnexy:
He should fade into oblivion already
Re: Daddy Freeze Leaves Cool FM After 20 Years by ikevictor: 11:49am On Mar 12, 2020
Finally, he can have time to focus on his satanic agenda!
Re: Daddy Freeze Leaves Cool FM After 20 Years by Daddi: 11:53am On Mar 12, 2020
He's been freezed.
Re: Daddy Freeze Leaves Cool FM After 20 Years by Froshloaded: 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2020
Aww
I will miss his wonderful programs angry
Re: Daddy Freeze Leaves Cool FM After 20 Years by lozanni(m): 12:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
emmysoftyou:
I even thought he's the owner. Who's the owner of cool FM ?

Infact, I was surprised too.
I thought he was part owner of the station, as had always associated him with it for so long.
Re: Daddy Freeze Leaves Cool FM After 20 Years by Chamberlin1983(m): 12:24pm On Mar 12, 2020
[quote author=emmysoftyou post=87371475]I even thought he's the owner. Who's the owner of cool FM ? Question for google.
Re: Daddy Freeze Leaves Cool FM After 20 Years by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
IWTBAB:
yeye dey Smell

I wonder who go miss that idiot if no be him dumb followers..
Re: Daddy Freeze Leaves Cool FM After 20 Years by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
BafanaBafana:
for those who are praying and hoping for the downfall of freeze so that you can justify your "touch not my anointed" belief, una go wait in frustration till thy kingdom come.

The guy is already frustrated and so are you.. no need to pray about it..
Re: Daddy Freeze Leaves Cool FM After 20 Years by debsjoat(m): 12:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
Re: Daddy Freeze Leaves Cool FM After 20 Years by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2020
Hhansome:
Not for anything but i like the fact he is a check-mate to these yahoo pastors. Freeze on Daddy @43!
That's hypocrisy since he couldn't checkmate the politicians who have destroyed this country, because he knows that those politicians will not spare him.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Leaves Cool FM After 20 Years by creamylicious(f): 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2020
So no more sheepie movement
Re: Daddy Freeze Leaves Cool FM After 20 Years by Thunderblasts(m): 1:01pm On Mar 12, 2020
emmysoftyou:
Lebanese them
Re: Daddy Freeze Leaves Cool FM After 20 Years by Proffdada: 1:12pm On Mar 12, 2020
krucifix:
stop defending that dingbat
Re: Daddy Freeze Leaves Cool FM After 20 Years by moonraker(m): 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
IWTBAB:
yeye dey Smell

Valid point. I never liked him. However you got to admit, the so called men of God? the Bleep have they done for Nigeria?

fancy cars, private jets and shit?? angry angry angry
Re: Daddy Freeze Leaves Cool FM After 20 Years by sunkieisland(m): 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
BafanaBafana:
for those who are praying and hoping for the downfall of freeze so that you can justify your "touch not my anointed" belief, una go wait in frustration till thy kingdom come.

I personally don't pray the enemy prayers or wish anyone bad in my prayers but I believe that it's not also appropriate to criticize people of the same faith.

The unity of the faith that seems to be FRZ's agenda is the responsibility of the guys he's criticizing. When he starts his own church, he'd understand that he's not at liberty to judge another man's servant.
Re: Daddy Freeze Leaves Cool FM After 20 Years by ObaOduaa: 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:
I thought Cool FM fired him some years back na
[/s]
Re: Daddy Freeze Leaves Cool FM After 20 Years by KenBen217: 1:55pm On Mar 12, 2020
IWTBAB:
yeye dey Smell

Pay tithes to feed the poor...but the poor aren't the ones buying private jets...they're growing in numbers...so what exactly is your tithe doing again??

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Leaves Cool FM After 20 Years by quinox947: 2:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
emmysoftyou:
Cool FM is owned by the Aim Group. It also has two other stations; Wazobia FM and Nigeria Info. The three radio stations are owned by a Lebanese named Amin Ibrahim Mousali who is the CEO of AIM Group who had used the first letter of his names to form a name for the parent company.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nollywood Actresses And Their Bums At Ghana Football Match (photos) / Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding / 2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.