Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Daddy Freeze Leaves Cool FM After 20 Years - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Leaves Cool FM After 20 Years (59100 Views)

Richard Escape Exposes Celebrity Debtors At Cool FM / Hushpuppi Confirms Daddy Freeze Gucci Shoes Are Authentic / Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason (2) (3) (4)

Re: Daddy Freeze Leaves Cool FM After 20 Years by krucifix(m): 3:17pm On Mar 12, 2020
Chirowman:
to display your shallow mindedness, you have even started insulting your ancestors Without anyone insulting you ode.we have noticed you already
ur gutless and wayward ancestors should know better to differentiate between insulting someone and attacking his practice. U spineless bozo, read to understand not read to know asshole. He is leaving coolfm for somewhere bigger u buffoon.
Re: Daddy Freeze Leaves Cool FM After 20 Years by am4truth(m): 3:42pm On Mar 12, 2020
BafanaBafana:
for those who are praying and hoping for the downfall of freeze so that you can justify your "touch not my anointed" belief, una go wait in frustration till thy kingdom come.

Keep on promoting evil and nonsense. You will surely partake of the reward for touching the anointed one's of the Most High God.

Continue, time will tell...

Ask Korah, Aaron, Miriam what happened to them when they spoke ev
Re: Daddy Freeze Leaves Cool FM After 20 Years by Dollabiz: 3:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
Re: Daddy Freeze Leaves Cool FM After 20 Years by BafanaBafana: 4:15pm On Mar 12, 2020
Felixamos:

The guy is already frustrated and so are you.. no need to pray about it..
hehehe
you are there wishing he is frustrated meanwhile the guy is living large. if you like don't go and do something useful with your life. keep going to scream "I receive" every Sunday.

Re: Daddy Freeze Leaves Cool FM After 20 Years by BafanaBafana: 4:25pm On Mar 12, 2020
am4truth:

Keep on promoting evil and nonsense. You will surely partake of the reward for touching the anointed one's of the Most High God.

Continue, time will tell...

Ask Korah, Aaron, Miriam what happened to them when they spoke ev
or i should ask a certain girl named Leah sharibu what has become of her because she refused to denounce the Hebrew God hoping he will save her

Re: Daddy Freeze Leaves Cool FM After 20 Years by Paulynez(m): 5:08pm On Mar 12, 2020
Finally Daddy Freeze unfreezes

Good for him �
Re: Daddy Freeze Leaves Cool FM After 20 Years by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:25pm On Mar 12, 2020
No wonder he joined Regina and Ned's asswipers last month.
He has been sacked several times, he still lobbied to go back.
Seems they humbled him this time around by asking him to leave by himself.
Re: Daddy Freeze Leaves Cool FM After 20 Years by emmysoftyou: 6:52pm On Mar 12, 2020
madgoat:

Your thinking is very low.
how's my thinking low for asking a question? See ur name sef..u must be a frustrated fool..
Re: Daddy Freeze Leaves Cool FM After 20 Years by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
BafanaBafana:

hehehe
you are there wishing he is frustrated meanwhile the guy is living large. if you like don't go and do something useful with your life. keep going to scream "I receive" every Sunday.

Shutup that your useless mouth there jare... I no know wetein to put for my wish na that fool daddy freeze I go come put? Nonsense l!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Leaves Cool FM After 20 Years by oluwakolade: 10:55pm On Mar 12, 2020
What's this BIG announcement? He wants to open his own church Abi?
Re: Daddy Freeze Leaves Cool FM After 20 Years by royrit: 4:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
Enroll for our event planning and management class today
Re: Daddy Freeze Leaves Cool FM After 20 Years by pappilo(m): 8:15pm On Mar 13, 2020
It's not 'would', it's 'will'. Will miss you all

Oyinbo when nor hear English... Shior

Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support / Dele Momodu Shows Off Terry Waya's Sitting Room In His Abuja Mansion (Photos) / Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top