Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,903 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Dangote Loses N240 Billion To Coronavirus In 5 Hours - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Loses N240 Billion To Coronavirus In 5 Hours (49275 Views)

Dangote Loses Africa's Richest Man Ranking As Forbes Updates List / Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) / Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Loses N240 Billion To Coronavirus In 5 Hours by PapaAdanna: 4:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Dangote Loses N240 Billion To Coronavirus In 5 Hours by Npower: 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2020
You guys thought I was joking when I said.. Even Dangote no see my back?
Do you know how much I make from coronavirus in few minutes ?
Re: Dangote Loses N240 Billion To Coronavirus In 5 Hours by icankel: 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2020
landmark86:
Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Losing N240 Billion within 5hours
Dangote must have be a strong person.

Just yesterday a neighbour hang himself just because of 5k ticket that got cut by Liverpool defeat.

But Liverpool won in 90mins play
Re: Dangote Loses N240 Billion To Coronavirus In 5 Hours by awuf2008: 6:01pm On Mar 12, 2020
Some of the richest men lost between $4 to $6 billion within a twinkle of an eye, so dangote is just a peanut compared to the above. Anyway, 240 billion na big momey for naija o..
Re: Dangote Loses N240 Billion To Coronavirus In 5 Hours by aliandu200(m): 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
RapistOnBail:

And I just lost $10 to that expert option shiit and I can't sleep.

Learn how to trade forex, binary, crypto-curreny
https://www.nairaland.com/5562916/lost-money-trading-forex-crpto-currency
Re: Dangote Loses N240 Billion To Coronavirus In 5 Hours by HigherEd: 6:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
Torg77:

This one spends his life worrying about who's richer between adenuga and dangote..worry about what's in your account if you have anything there at all
Stfu. And keep your unsolicited commentary into the gutter you call a throat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Loses N240 Billion To Coronavirus In 5 Hours by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2020
dontrulee:

you think so? perhaps one's network doesn't include his worth in stock exchange.
No. it doesn't. it is how much cash he will have if all his assets are sold, without profit. including cash he already have.
Re: Dangote Loses N240 Billion To Coronavirus In 5 Hours by HigherEd: 6:25pm On Mar 12, 2020
Nikeballer:

A Ltd company get money pass a public traded company PLC,do you know what you saying like this undecided
I hope you know even Chevron nigeria is a limited company. Even the most profitable company in the world Saudi Aramco was until recently a private company.
Huawei - China's most profitable company is private.
Mtn Nigeria until recently was a full private company and arguably profitable than most quoted Nigerian banks.
Re: Dangote Loses N240 Billion To Coronavirus In 5 Hours by HigherEd: 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
Nerro042:

This is a really shallow analysis tbh
You can offer your in depth analysis.
Re: Dangote Loses N240 Billion To Coronavirus In 5 Hours by carpdiemz: 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2020
HigherEd:
This is why I tell people Adenuga is actually currently wealthier than Dangote. Adenuga runs a chain of Private companies that don't necessarily declare profits or have their valuations messed with by a global crisis. Dangote on the other, by running a public company will have his plc stocks wiped or surging due to global occurrences.

The kind of money the folks in Telcos are making phew.

Don’t mind them I was telling one idiot that adenuga is richer than him , cuz he doesn’t play part time politics like he and otedola that has been favored by the federal government for so many years now , they monopolize some business just for him and u want to compare him with adenuga

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Loses N240 Billion To Coronavirus In 5 Hours by zoezoelogistics(m): 6:47pm On Mar 12, 2020
landmark86:
Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just yesterday a neighbour hang himself just because of 5k ticket that got cut by Liverpool defeat.

Hang as in committed suicide ?
If yes that’s incredible ooh.
Re: Dangote Loses N240 Billion To Coronavirus In 5 Hours by TruthSpeaker: 7:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
THE RICH ALSO CRY. EVEN AFTER THE LOSS, DANGOTE STILL REMAINS RICHER THAT ALL MUY EXTENDED FAMILY MEMBERS PUT TOGETHER IN ADDITION TO MY ENTIRE VILLAGE.
Re: Dangote Loses N240 Billion To Coronavirus In 5 Hours by Codes151(m): 8:11pm On Mar 12, 2020
Your own Is to post converted currency rates.

Wetin concern me?
Re: Dangote Loses N240 Billion To Coronavirus In 5 Hours by landmark86: 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2020
icankel:
But Liverpool won in 90mins play

What we saw is Liverpool to qualify
Re: Dangote Loses N240 Billion To Coronavirus In 5 Hours by landmark86: 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2020
Cakephp:

Lies.
Liverpool won under full time, whoever bet on Liverpool to win has won the ticket.

What we saw is Liverpool to qualify
Re: Dangote Loses N240 Billion To Coronavirus In 5 Hours by JoNach: 11:03pm On Mar 12, 2020
HigherEd:
This is why I tell people Adenuga is actually currently wealthier than Dangote. Adenuga runs a chain of Private companies that don't necessarily declare profits or have their valuations messed with by a global crisis. Dangote on the other, by running a public company will have his plc stocks wiped or surging due to global occurrences.

Baba cool Down , refinery is also private. The private companies and shares he has in multi national companies world wide is numerous... his two daughters are his pawns

1 Like

Re: Dangote Loses N240 Billion To Coronavirus In 5 Hours by PropertyBuying(f): 8:11am On Mar 13, 2020
gpatern:
if the rate he makes the money is more than the rate he looses it then, there is a balance.
The Corona virus is really eating deep and affecting Global economy too.
Re: Dangote Loses N240 Billion To Coronavirus In 5 Hours by Tunex252(m): 11:48am On Mar 13, 2020
All this billions, billions, billions abeg make Una just give me 1 na
Re: Dangote Loses N240 Billion To Coronavirus In 5 Hours by seangy4konji: 4:25pm On Mar 13, 2020
landmark86:
Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haa. Kilode..
Re: Dangote Loses N240 Billion To Coronavirus In 5 Hours by Qsand: 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2020
bigiyaro:
guy, better recalculate and be more articulated.. the last time, a boy beheaded a woman for 150k dats naira o, not dollars.

Toor na Inflation matter be dat
Re: Dangote Loses N240 Billion To Coronavirus In 5 Hours by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 14, 2020
HigherEd:

They are both wealthy. Stop trying to compare them, Sir.
Re: Dangote Loses N240 Billion To Coronavirus In 5 Hours by CodeTemplar: 12:37am On Mar 15, 2020
HigherEd:

??
What kind of money?
People forget the running expenses for these telcos are equally mind buggling.
To power on mast alone on diesel or solar isn't beans or yam o.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Loses N240 Billion To Coronavirus In 5 Hours by gpatern: 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
Blackmiserable:

Rubbish talk. Why not hustle and make your own money. Stop worrying about a rich man's loss. The sky is too big for birds to fly. Must there be a balance?

Nonsense talk.

But do you know you are actually refering to yourself ....... the sky (nairaland forum) is big enough for you to say your rubbish talk without quoting me.Must there be a balance ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Exotic Business Ideas For 2016 / Supreme Court Temporarily Halts Banning Of Old Naira Notes / 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.