Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl (77278 Views)

Outrage As Traditional Ghanaian Priest, 63, Marries 12-year-old Girl / Kwara Father Marries Off 12-year-old Daughter For HP Laptop / Malaysian Man Marries 11-Year-Old Girl As His Third Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by skyfather09(m): 11:01am On Mar 12, 2020
Tom Hanks has corona virus, why isn't it on the front page??!

Modified: I just saw it, my mistake!
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:02am On Mar 12, 2020
Do I need to build a billboard to your street before you understand? dummy

asamaigho:

what has christianity got to do with this trash?

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by omoharry(f): 11:02am On Mar 12, 2020
Hadampson:

What do you have to say about Regina Daniels who married her grandfather?
Regina Daniels is above the age of 20 and an adult.You guys should stop this old men from defiling young children.Regina Daniel is not a child. She is an adult . I have no problem if the girl was 18 yrs old. At least we will know she is a grown lady capable of knowing what she is getting herself into and at the same time having the ability to know what is good and bad for her, especially in a wicked & strict country like Saudi Arabia.

Pedophile supporters, see them. No shame.

5 Likes

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 12, 2020
FrLukas:

Yeah he is. Has 3-4 wives or thereabout.
Ah seriously. I never knew oh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Midas01: 11:03am On Mar 12, 2020
Shut up, you stupid fool. You bragged about your culture and I gave you a hint of it. Cry baby.
StaffofOrayan:

Do you understand the meaning of culture?
see them insecure illiterates
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Talknochip(m): 11:04am On Mar 12, 2020
Smh. All cultures & religions have one or two practices that may have an offensive outlook to one or two people. However, we all have the rights and freedom to practice and believe any religion of our choice. But, this act right here, is an infringement of the rights of this minor.
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by adenigga(m): 11:05am On Mar 12, 2020
CharleyBright:
Hmmmm.
Religion is the Opium of the people!!!
When a religion auto programmes its followers to think and reason in unthinkable manner, be sure to have uncanny and warp behavioural tendencies by default.
Child Marriage and Child abuse can only stop amongst a certain people by just reviewing and reforming their religious perspective.

By the way, Am not sure it will work in Nigeria. Sanusi Lamido has just been removed as an Emir and banished just because he tried to change his people's perspective about Child Marriage.
Wetin concern me? As they lay their beds, so they shall llie on it.

The same Sanusi is a partaker in that devilish act o, or have we forgotten his youngest wife schooling in UK?

They are all bunch of disillusioned fellows!

1 Like

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by helen4(f): 11:05am On Mar 12, 2020
Am trying to imagine myself as a 12 year old. What was I like? Still bathing in the rain, running around with ordinary pant, rolling on the ground, doing all sort of childish things. And this girl is already a wife? What's going on in this crazy world?

2 Likes

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by omoharry(f): 11:05am On Mar 12, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

WHAT!!! HOW DARE YOU LIE AGAINST THE PROPHET? HE DIDN'T MARRY AISHA WHEN SHE WAS 9, HE WAITED TILL SHE WAS 9 YEARS AND 3 MONTHS TO MARRY HER.
what is different from what I have said now.Did he marry her at 9 yrs or not.Or was she Ten yrs old when he married her..still she was a child bride and defiled by a matured man. ?

2 Likes

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by nnaeyes6: 11:06am On Mar 12, 2020
This is what we should call NONE TESTED. Not all those Alaba Tokumbo
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 12, 2020
akinadesun:

You are olodo. Are the giver or taker of life? Was the lady forced to offer the man's proposal?

So, you support an 80 year old man marrying a 12 year old? Are you also a paedophile??

2 Likes

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Ramsak1: 11:08am On Mar 12, 2020
Mama, you dont kno what you are talking about
you are not sure of the news, you are not sure of anything, you dont if the girl is matured enough or if she consented
you jezz come here the talk abt smtin wey u no kno
Better dont put yourself in one avoidable trouble with this your ignorance
Tell us sef...when you first had sex, how old were you
omoharry:
When their one and only prophet married a 9 yrs old child Fatima..what do you expect his followers to do? Majority of Muslims are pedophiles, including the ones in Nigeria.They only hide under their religion which encourages it to marry children as wives and destroy their lives for ever.

The fact that an old man that will likely die tomorrow, marries a child will force his self on that innocent child is most shocking.And most shocking is the fact that this yeye society that claim to be just and upright in the sight of Islam would condole and celebrate something as dark as this, shows that there is something wrong with that religions. Since from the time of their prophet who was also a pedophile , this practice has been on and has refuse to die a natural death as was practice in the medieval times.

Saudi Arabia is the head quarter of Islam and other Islamic countries emulate what ever they do.The kind of God they worship baffle me...
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by deolurexy1(m): 11:09am On Mar 12, 2020
Smart move by the parents! Poverty must die!
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by AOB1: 11:12am On Mar 12, 2020
Hadampson:

What do you have to say about Regina Daniels who married her grandfather?
is Regina Daniel a 12 years old girl and did you think Ned is 80 years old man?, I wonder how you guys think with this una yeye religion sad

2 Likes

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Adakintroy2: 11:13am On Mar 12, 2020
Humans and "cultured"

See how them DE yab the man.

I remember being introduce to the concept of "culture shock" in my early days of anthropolgy as a form of disphoria that occurs upon contact with unfamiliar cultures.

I go to the west and I see a man smiling with an engagement ring about to wed another man. Am like no..! That's not how it's done.

I will marry a 12yr old woman than a full grown man. That is my culture.

Plus a went to church and my pastor gave me something to drink and eat. One was Jesus blood the other was his flesh. He caled it " communion". It did not sound fetishes to me because I have been cultured to always drink an imaginary Christ blood and eat his imaginary flesh.

To you that criticize others culture or religion, try pay attention to yours.You may see yours possess forms of weirdness far exceeding greater than perhaps the ones you criticize.

I do between being rewarded in the afterlife with a street made of made completely of gold or 72 virgins. I don't know which is more plausible.

1 Like

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Adakintroy2: 11:13am On Mar 12, 2020
Humans and "cultured"

See how them DE yab the man.

I remember being introduce to the concept of "culture shock" in my early days of anthropolgy as a form of disphoria that occurs upon contact with unfamiliar cultures.

I go to the west and I see a man smiling with an engagement ring about to wed another man. Am like no..! That's not how it's done.

I will marry a 12yr old woman than a full grown man. That is my culture.

Plus a went to church and my pastor gave me something to drink and eat. One was Jesus blood the other was his flesh. He caled it " communion". It did not sound fetishes to me because I have been cultured to always drink an imaginary Christ blood and eat his imaginary flesh.

To you that criticize others culture or religion, try pay attention to yours.You may see yours possess forms of weirdness far exceeding greater than perhaps the ones you criticize.

between being rewarded in the afterlife with a stree made completely of gold or 72 virgins. I don't know which is more plausible.
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by CallMeDrino: 11:14am On Mar 12, 2020
LALASTICLALA

This happened 10 years ago
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 12, 2020
Why are all the young men here crying foul?
Its the old man's luck, please.

How many of you wailing here are treating the girls at your disposal well? If its the old man that will give her peace, let her marry him, biko.

Old men don't stress
They are more mature and experienced in family matters and can handle issues with wisdom unlike the young ones who are always hasty in their judgments and conclusions. Very vengeful and myopic.

Please, free the couple.
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by pmoye(m): 11:16am On Mar 12, 2020
I'm sure his mentor the prophet will be very happy with him right now. The man is a good disciple of the prophet. Eranko people.

2 Likes

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Kingsteve(m): 11:16am On Mar 12, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Cos they got tiny diicks
I see...
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by AntiChristian: 11:16am On Mar 12, 2020
[quote author=ContractKiller post=87372999][/quote]

How old was your great great granny when she first married (or copulate)?

How old was your great granny when she first married (or copulate)?

We really need your answer so that we can curse and abuse their generations too!
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by CallMeDrino: 11:16am On Mar 12, 2020
LALASTICLALA

This happened 3 years ago
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by AOB1: 11:17am On Mar 12, 2020
toprealman:
He looks fit and strong at 80 years. What is the major difference between the much celebrated Regina Daniels and Ned?
Regina Daniels is more mature than this poor 12 years old girl, I think Regina is 17 or 18 now and she can take care of herself.
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by omoharry(f): 11:18am On Mar 12, 2020
Ramsak1:
Mama, you dont kno what you are talking about
you are not sure of the news, you are not sure of anything, you dont if the girl is matured enough or if she consented
you jezz come here the talk abt smtin wey u no kno
Better dont put yourself in one avoidable trouble with this your ignorance
Tell us sef...when you first had sex, how old were you
Pedophile supporter,,why wont you support this nonsense since your religion encourages it. The news said the would was angry over an 80 yrs old man married to a 12 yrs old child bride. Yet you want to manipulate this incident as if its a normal thing you will allow your daughter to ever experience. Maybe you can if you are a poor northerner but you will not, if you are a rich northerner or a Muslim from the the south.
All the wicked and sick practices in Islam is only for the poor members, while the rich do not partake in it. Is that not double standard?

2 Likes

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by udemzyudex(m): 11:19am On Mar 12, 2020
zimdante:
Don't forget Ned nwoko and Regina Daniels.

Mumu talk,don't forget Ned nwoko is a Muslim and even at that Regina is not 12 years old.

Rubbish, always trying to justify nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by ContractKiller: 11:20am On Mar 12, 2020
AntiChristian my old punching bag!!! So lovely to hear from you again. How you dey do? grin

AntiChristian:

How old was your great great granny when she first married (or copulate)?

How old was your great granny when she first married (or copulate)?

We really need your answer so that we can curse and abuse their generations too!

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by litaninja(m): 11:22am On Mar 12, 2020
LLOL.
MURIC will not react to this one...

2 Likes

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by AOB1: 11:23am On Mar 12, 2020
BrainBox4N:
Local man can't can.

(Someone should help with the image)
u be mumu grin grin
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by zudozz: 11:24am On Mar 12, 2020
Fucking imbecillye!
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Dpharisee: 11:24am On Mar 12, 2020
omoharry:
When their one and only prophet married a 9 yrs old child Fatima..what do you expect his followers to do? Majority of Muslims are pedophiles, including the ones in Nigeria.They only hide under their religion which encourages it to marry children as wives and destroy their lives for ever.

The fact that an old man that will likely die tomorrow, marries a child will force his self on that innocent child is most shocking.And most shocking is the fact that this yeye society that claim to be just and upright in the sight of Islam would condole and celebrate something as dark as this, shows that there is something wrong with that religions. Since from the time of their prophet who was also a pedophile , this practice has been on and has refuse to die a natural death as was practice in the medieval times.

Saudi Arabia is the head quarter of Islam and other Islamic countries emulate what ever they do.The kind of God they worship baffle me...

It's not Fatima but Aisha cool
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Chokmah(m): 11:24am On Mar 12, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
I would always thank the creator for making me come as a Yoruba man
a culture complete with it's own numerous homegrown religion and traditions
A black man dies the day he becomes a christian/muslim

May the Creator bless you my brother. They don't know that Islam and Christianity is the chief sponsors of the black race downfall (in the form of racism, white supremicist, slavery, etc). Once a blackman becomes any of this he loses his heritage, identity and history.

The come with the idea of identity change that's why once you convert, they change your name.

Let the Blackman rise, white can't born black but black can born white...They tell you that life and civilization started in Africa still we don't understand.

Udo diri unu!

1 Like

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Tunde835(m): 11:24am On Mar 12, 2020
PapaBaby:
She was 18 and he was how old...?
buhari is 77 Now So He Was 47 In 1989

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prostitute Runs Mad In Owerri, Along Douglas Road, Strips Herself Unclad / Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations / Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.