Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl (77279 Views)

Outrage As Traditional Ghanaian Priest, 63, Marries 12-year-old Girl / Kwara Father Marries Off 12-year-old Daughter For HP Laptop / Malaysian Man Marries 11-Year-Old Girl As His Third Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by ObaOduaa: 1:56pm On Mar 12, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
That is what they are good at.

Agbaya.

People of religion make me nervous most times.

Some will justify this action now. angry
[/s]
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Enculer2: 2:00pm On Mar 12, 2020
Hadampson:

Of course, i do but getting married to an old man is wrong. I'm not supporting the old man who married a minor but Regina married grandfather yet people see nothing wrong with that because she is a Christian
Idiot
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by ObaOduaa: 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

But Igbo Muslim can do such.
[/s]
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by ObaOduaa: 2:02pm On Mar 12, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

Older than when Nnamdi Kanu was born by a 15 year old.
[/s]
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by hammerU: 2:04pm On Mar 12, 2020
See the people training Northern Nigeria

Wen dis man talk now dem dethrone am, plus jail.

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by ObaOduaa: 2:06pm On Mar 12, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

You should attack the person I quoted.

I really don't care about Ned and his household matters.

The post was just to remind the fellow that there are Igbo Moslems and yes, they do marry much younger girls.

My post wasn't in support of the phool who married an underaged, 12 year-old.
[/s]
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by ObaOduaa: 2:10pm On Mar 12, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

Yeah he is. Has 3-4 wives or thereabout.
[/s]
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by enemyofprogress: 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2020
80-12=68. Na wa for islam o. No wonder Mohammed did not rice up from his grave like Jesus Christ did.

Dominique i love you pass myself

2 Likes

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Chokmah(m): 2:21pm On Mar 12, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
My brother, that change of name is the most amazing.
If people understand the meaning of the word 'repent', they would understand religion

For to 'repent' is to admit your entire generations thought process was previously faulty and erroneous, and now ur brain has been reset because you accepted Mohammed/Jesus

That's why every religion minus African religion you ALWAYS have to turn your back on your culture. The man/woman that hates his culture the most always get ahead religiously, especially among negroes

For example, you would never see a yoruba imam with a complete yoruba name, even his followers would doubt his sincerity

We Africans are not religious but spiritual. Spirituality overtakes religion in whatever aspect because God is a spirit not a religion.

I was overwhelmed by the gross error in religion when I discovered it. Religion is a tool for control but spirituality is for gaining higher freedom in the realms of gods and goddesses.

I sigh whenever I see the so called Christians or Muslims doing crash and wasting their time and energy in the name of Jesus and Muhammad.

No religion in this world has killed more people than this two religions.

Let my people read their history at least Egyptian history that's the remaining one with physical proves.

They always find a way to link their religion to African through Egypt were the stole most of their religious texts.

Let the Blackman rise.

1 Like

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by hammerU: 2:24pm On Mar 12, 2020
Chokmah:

We Africans are not religious but spiritual. Spirituality overtakes religion in whatever aspect because God is a spirit not a religion.

I was overwhelmed by the gross error in religion when I discovered it. Religion is a tool for control but spirituality is for gaining higher freedom in the realms of gods and goddesses.

I sigh whenever I see the so called Christians or Muslims doing crash and wasting their time and energy in the name of Jesus and Muhammad.

No religion in this world has killed more people than this two religions.

Let my people read their history at least Egyptian history that's the remaining one with physical proves.

They always find a way to link their religion to African through Egypt were the stole most of their religious texts.

Let the Blackman rise.

The bolded is word on a marble.

Everything both Arab and white ever have originated from Africa.

That we have allowed our continent to be overrun by these marauding criminals is very unfortunate.

We need to build great instutions and reorientate ourselves, if Africa is ever to recover and reagain its place as the cradle of civilisation.
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by hammerU: 2:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
Even the way that Mohammad guy take teach people to pray look like sex position.

Did Mohammad ever think of anything other than sex?

Dem go come stand for behind, pretend to they pray, wen na yansh dem dey look.

1 Like

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by hammerU: 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
I need to find myself dat Fulani girl.

Our best time will be during prayers.

She go stand for front, i go dey for back.

Allah Akuba, let the yansh looking begin.

See doggy style.

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Chokmah(m): 2:35pm On Mar 12, 2020
hammerU:

The bolded is word on a marble.

Everything both Arab and white ever have originated from Africa.

That we have allowed our continent to be overrun by these marauding criminals is very unfortunate.

We need to build great instutions and reorientate ourselves, if Africa is ever to recover and reagain its place as the cradle of civilisation.

The answer is let's go back to our roots we have had enough Christian Religious Knowledge and Islamic Religious Knowledge but no History nor African Spiritualism Knowledge
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by hammerU: 2:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
Chokmah:

The answer is let's go back to our roots we have had enough Christian Religious Knowledge and Islamic Religious Knowledge but no History nor African Spiritualism Knowledge

U know dat Africa Spiritualism is the real deal.

The Jews lived in Egypt and were Africans.

They were God chosen.

Now, was their religion Christianity, Islam or Judaism? No!

Yet God moved ocean for them.
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by omoharry(f): 2:51pm On Mar 12, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Lol You didn’t understand my point
I get you now.lol

1 Like

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Chokmah(m): 2:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
My brother, that change of name is the most amazing.
If people understand the meaning of the word 'repent', they would understand religion

For to 'repent' is to admit your entire generations thought process was previously faulty and erroneous, and now ur brain has been reset because you accepted Mohammed/Jesus

That's why every religion minus African religion you ALWAYS have to turn your back on your culture. The man/woman that hates his culture the most always get ahead religiously, especially among negroes

For example, you would never see a yoruba imam with a complete yoruba name, even his followers would doubt his sincerity

The first thing they do is to change your name which is your identity and power. Who were the major dealers during slavery- white Christians and Arabs!

A good question is how is Judaism, Christianity and Islam( 4020, 2020, and 1441 respectively)... How old is African Spirituality; as old as humans.

This groups stole extensively from Ancient Egyptians texts and now claim they hold the truth. They know each other that's why they claim to hate themselves. Its more easy for a junior brother to hate a senior brother hard compared to a senior brother hating a junior brother. That's why you see Islam hating Jews more that anything else. Let no pure African ever support any religious fight for they fight over and against you not necessarily for you.

Let the Blackman ascend to His rightful place.
Their Jesus, Muhammad and god is white and can't save them. How can you have the thought that god is white have you ever seen god before?

Chai, I took a look into our name, Ndigbo which literally means the ancient people and I now arrived at the question why do some of our people claim to come from Israel, an ethnic group that's only 4000 years old.

Africa is the only hope of mankind.

1 Like

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Chokmah(m): 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2020
hammerU:

U know dat Africa Spiritualism is the real deal.

The Jews lived in Egypt and were Africans.

They were God chosen.

Now, was their religion Christianity, Islam or Judaism? No!

Yet God moved ocean for them.

But the present Jews are white not blacks. So the present Israel is a European thing.
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by omotowo2: 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2020
captianfreeman:
Allahuakbar.

What do you mean by Allah Akbar?

I am sure you are praising God in this kind of situation. I am not a Muslim but I am sure AISUBULAHI or ASTAGAFTULAHI should be used in a case like this..

A potential pedophile you are..
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Toppyfun(f): 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2020
Nah wah ooo inside life
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Palehair: 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2020
Jonathan:

BUT I THINK IT'S A LOT BETTER THAN THOSE GAY PED0PHILE BISHOPS wink wink wink wink
If you want to condemn something, don't be biased, since you think they are bad, condemn them all
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Taiwojon(m): 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
I would always thank the creator for making me come as a Yoruba man
a culture complete with it's own numerous homegrown religion and traditions
A black man dies the day he becomes a christian/muslim
nonsense post

A MAN LIVE WHEN HE GAVE HIS LIFE TO JESUS
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by RightChannel: 3:02pm On Mar 12, 2020
Muhammad Our Prophet Saw Married Aisha When She Was 6yr Old.. What Are We Now Saying

Abeg Free Me Jor
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by omoharry(f): 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ramsak1:
like i said, ignorance and your hatred for Islam wont let you reason straight
i wont say more than that
And you've refused to answer my question
were you up to 18 the first time you had sex?
If NO, then i have nothing else to say to you as you are hypocritical
when i was 18 in the late 90s, I had knowledge of the world but still innocent (There was no social media back then to expose us to things like what we have now) and my main focus then was to pass my Jamb and WAEC in order to get into the university.

I didn't have my first boy friend until I was 20 yrs old in the university. So Mr man,girls from southern Nigeria do not sell or marry off their children as child brides..Even in ancient times..girls were allowed to reach puberty before they are married off.

You kind should move to Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan and Iran so that you can start practicing you child bride marriage, where you will be celebrated. bloody pedophile.You are not even ashamed of yourself that you justify this wicked and disgusting practices.

1 Like

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Thonee(m): 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2020
As for me the old fool that is supposed to retire and hangs his kpekus is guilty, his friends and families that shamelessly follows him to the marriage are guilty and the parents of the innocent little girl for accepting such marriage are even more guilty, though it's their way but we're not in the 12th century.
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by krucifix(m): 3:12pm On Mar 12, 2020
Prophet Mohammed did same na, and so are his blind foolish and followers
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Chokmah(m): 3:18pm On Mar 12, 2020
Taiwojon:

nonsense post

A MAN LIVE WHEN HE GAVE HIS LIFE TO JESUS

When you give your life to your Jesus then you should die and go to heaven.
What's your chriatain or slave name?
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by SamOyovwi: 3:18pm On Mar 12, 2020
Modern day slavery. Religion of pieces
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by ishitinyourmouf: 3:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
Discombulator:
There is nothing sensible or right about this religion, I personally think it is for people with inadequate intellectual capacity.
this idiot not banned yet? let me devote my time to get your poor ass banned
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Dollabiz: 3:49pm On Mar 12, 2020
smiley
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by wiseoneking: 4:14pm On Mar 12, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
I would always thank the creator for making me come as a Yoruba man
a culture complete with it's own numerous homegrown religion and traditions
A black man dies the day he becomes a christian/muslim
what a deceit, even a culture that eats human heart with all kinds of diabolic sacrilege?

What has you so called home grown religion done for you. Are you less wretched than the black men that you feels are dead?
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by captianfreeman(m): 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
omotowo2:

What do you mean by Allah Akbar?

I am sure you are praising God in this kind of situation. I am not a Muslim but I am sure AISUBULAHI or ASTAGAFTULAHI should be used in a case like this..

A potential pedophile you are..
Wetin you want make I do? Make I kee my self grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car / Prostitute Runs Mad In Owerri, Along Douglas Road, Strips Herself Unclad / Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.