Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,214 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices (5307 Views)

Why Are Transsion Devices Always Hanging? / Why Does Transsion Devices Do This? / A Brutally Honest Review Of Transsion Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by SweetBuns(f): 9:49am On Mar 12, 2020
This comment was posted by a naira lander called talk2ekpa. All rights to this comment belongs to him.
Tecno cheats and swindles us in this country. Still don't believe me? Then check this comment out...

talk2ekpa:

You spoke my mind a thousand times bro.
Imagine Infinix hot 8;
1. Hot 8 (MT6762) 2.0GHz Octa-core Helio P22 Cortex-A53 - India - 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM and 4G LTE network
2. Hot 8 (MT6761) 2.0GHz Quad-core Helio A22 Cortex-A53 - Africa, Pacific - 2GB RAM + 32GB ROM and 4G LTE
3. Hot 8 (MT6580) Lite, 1.3GHz Quad-Core Cortex-A7 - Africa, Nigeria - 2GB RAM 32GB ROM; only 3G network

The Hot 8 Lite is almost 36k on Konga while Hot 8 with 4GB RAM is Rs. 6999 in Indian (around $98 or N36K)

How can they do such a thing?
They release a phone outside Nigeria and make it better with nice specs, then they bring the same phone to Nigeria and then they water down the specs and also slap a higher price tag on the inferior device.

AVOID TRANSSION DEVICES. NO MATTER HOW "CHEAP AND AFFORDABLE" THEY MAY LOOK LIKE, THEY DONT GIVE YOU YOUR VALUE FOR THE MONEY YOU ARE PARTING WITH.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by Ayebaeapretai(f): 10:00am On Mar 12, 2020
How much were you paid grin grin grin grin grin grin

You obiously dont know scale of economics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by SweetBuns(f): 10:06am On Mar 12, 2020
Ayebaeapretai:

I wasn't paid to do anything undecided
I use a tecno phone myself and since I have sued better phones, I know that they are of mediocre quality

25 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by masterfactor(m): 10:15am On Mar 12, 2020
Waiting for the elders
Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 12, 2020
Very soon I'll sing "bye bye to transission phones" they are wack

15 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by Babalegba(m): 10:53am On Mar 12, 2020
Ayebaeapretai:

What are you on about. Economy of scale applies in Nigeria more than the other countries because of Transsions huge customer base in the Nigeria. I think Nigerians are being shafted. The buyers are ignorant.

25 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by Trex4(m): 11:19am On Mar 12, 2020
MightyGEE:
You see most of you guys on phone threads are nothing but cyber bully especially these so called Xiaomi users.. I asked one of them that what makes xiaomi better only what he could say is because it plays pubg.. So what of non gaming people? Even i myself that is not using xiaomi knows much better between d difference between high end snapdragon processor and tecno of helio p22.. But u see sme dis so called xiaomi users always follows what they read on phone review blogs, YouTube etc or what they are seeing online too that people are saying, most of them only say what they sees without having in depth knowledge about what they are even using..
How will someone expect me to buy phone of 70k and above just because of pubg.. How much is Ps3 if i need gaming.. Jobless people
read to understand. That's not the aim of the thread. The purpose of the thread is to analyse the difference in specs for price in the different markets. What brought Xiaomi,Ps3 and forex into this discussion? Nah wah oh.

37 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by masterfactor(m): 11:38am On Mar 12, 2020
MightyGEE:

Read and understand my comment is not meant for the post but for the stupid comments I'm also seeing.. Yes we know some products are inferior to the other but we still go for them due to what we needed in them.. But you see these idiots, they will never let the internet to rest, xiaomi this and that as if everyone must use a xiaomi products. This idiots will never learn to respect people's choices and what they sees in buying a particular product.. Once they could save to get a midrange xiaomi, they feel like Vice gods.. And will always eager to attack every tecno infinix posts. I'm no a fan of any product but it high time people start using their brains on the internet
A good brand will always stand out even if it is buried deep down inside the sand.
note:- I don't use any of the phones you made mention of.....

8 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by ZesusHVWritter(m): 11:41am On Mar 12, 2020
Trex4:
read to understand. That's not the aim of the thread. The purpose of the thread is to analyse the difference in specs for price in the different markets. What brought Xiaomi,Ps3 and forex into this discussion? Nah wah oh.
He is a xiaomi lover, his team is doing badly against weaker oppositions in ps3 soccer and finally, he is struggling with forex trade.
Seeing nobody cares about his current state, he choose to mention all these in a thread where they are completely irrelevant.

6 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by Thebwoy: 11:44am On Mar 12, 2020
Even if you ain't a gamer.
You do forex, xiaomi is a better option than Tecno.

You sold a Redmi note 8 to buy spark plus.
Hahahahahaha.

U think say u wise. grin

16 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by seanwilliam(m): 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2020
MightyGEE:

You are an idiot, the battery of pouvoir 3 plus serves me twice better than the redmi.. I'm concerned only by the battery.. Don't be nuisance I'm not the type that accomodate tantrums, you will receive the insult of your life and regret the day you register on nairaland. You this African goat

8 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by OluwasureGig: 1:00pm On Mar 12, 2020
op, why are they called transsion

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by shitshappen(m): 1:02pm On Mar 12, 2020
It's not just transition, I think it's all China phone Makers​ ( I stand to be corrected). I am a die-hard Huawei fan, bought my first mate 7 from Australia, mate 8 from same Australia.
You can imagine my disappointment when I bought mate 9 from Nigeria, from looking and feeling inferior to the fact that 4G band was not complete I could only browse in selective locations, the accessories ( follow come all screamed​ Chinco) . Original charger could not do two months I had to revert to my old chargers and other orishirishi problems.
Well I didn't abandon Huawei I only swore never to buy any high end Huawei phone from Nigeria again, so when it was time to sample mate 20 pro, I waited until I was able to travel.

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by sunshineV(f): 1:10pm On Mar 12, 2020
MightyGEE:

You are an idiot, the battery of pouvoir 3 plus serves me twice better than the redmi.. I'm concerned only by the battery.. Don't be nuisance I'm not the type that accomodate tantrums, you will receive the insult of your life and regret the day you register on nairaland. You this African goat

LMFAO grin why u no come buy trailer battery abi tecno get battery pass?

Alaye lo jeun grin

12 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by sunshineV(f): 1:11pm On Mar 12, 2020
shitshappen:
It's not just transition, I think it's all China phone Makers​ ( I stand to be corrected). I am a die-hard Huawei fan, bought my first mate 7 from Australia, mate 8 from same Australia.
You can imagine my disappointment when I bought mate 9 from Nigeria, from looking and feeling inferior to the fact that 4G band was not complete I could only browse in selective locations, the accessories ( follow come all screamed​ Chinco) . Original charger could not do two months I had to revert to my old chargers and other orishirishi problems.
Well I didn't abandon Huawei I only swore never to buy any high end Huawei phone from Nigeria again, so when it was time to sample mate 20 pro, I waited until I was able to travel abroad.

Network band is normal nah
Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by SweetBuns(f): 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
shitshappen:
Well I didn't abandon Huawei I only swore never to buy any high end Huawei phone from Nigeria again, so when it was time to sample mate 20 pro, I waited until I was able to travel abroad.
I don't see any fault on Huawei. You were the one who failed to get the necessary info. Abi?
Unlike some companies that commit daylight robberies in this country

4 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by SweetBuns(f): 1:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
MightyGEE:
Then since you know better just go for your desire and leave people using the transsion phones.. It's a matter of choice.. I bought tecno pouvoir 3 plus November last year because of the battery, with xiaomi this and that i decided to sold the phone and added money to buy redmi note 8.. . It was a very nice phone, coz i love the gorilla glass. But i was forced to sold it late feb coz the battery can't satisfy me.. I'm not that interested on the specs for gaming stuffs which most of d xiaomi small boys use to brag everywhere on social media.. I'm a forex trader, i need more time to spend on my meta 5.. I decided to buy anoda pouvoir 3 plus.. So my point is we all av different reasons of buying a particular product
What's this point of this story?
Tell us why Transsion gives us the mediocre version of the real thing instead of telling us a long story on how you changed from this phone to that one (who cares?)
Address the issue on ground and stop skirting around it

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by SweetBuns(f): 2:00pm On Mar 12, 2020
MightyGEE:

I give up. You seem to be satisfied with those mediocre products
Have a nice day

4 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by Froshloaded: 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
Thats why im saving up to get my pro pro max grin grin
Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by sunshineV(f): 3:00pm On Mar 12, 2020
MightyGEE:

Get sense i prefer the battery pass the redmi i bought. It's like you want to be unfortunate abi.. What's your own business with my choice.. Awon set oloriburuku somebody on nairaland.. I'm aint no particular brand fan so channel your energy elsewhere

LMFAO calm down guy no be me collect ur meat grin All I was saying is since u like big battery na inverter battery u suppose buy but instead of u to consider my advice u start to abuse me.

I can't help but notice the frustration in your comment on this thread grin

You really sound frustrated even replying me. Are u homeless?

9 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by sunshineV(f): 3:05pm On Mar 12, 2020
MightyGEE:

Get sense i prefer the battery pass the redmi i bought. It's like you want to be unfortunate abi.. What's your own business with my choice.. Awon set oloriburuku somebody on nairaland.. I'm aint no particular brand fan so channel your energy elsewhere

"I'm ain't" = "I am am not"

Hope all izz well?

American English no be by force o. Too much American series no good for u

5 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by Ayebaeapretai(f): 3:13pm On Mar 12, 2020
Babalegba:
What are you on about. Economy of scale applies in Nigeria more than the other countries because of Transsions huge customer base in the Nigeria. I think Nigerians are being shafted. The buyers are ignorant.
So huge customer base gets them past cost of business and production abi

Remember units are been made in india also which is a huge gulf to nigeria with funny government laws.

Try importing any merchndise through the ports and see how far.

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by Yahman1(m): 3:39pm On Mar 12, 2020
Na all this kind post make Dem supposed invent E-slap angry

All these xaomi users always acting as if their names is now in the book of Life because they are using xaomi undecided

The users of Transsion Devices no dey complain so why una come carry the Mata for head angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by SweetBuns(f): 3:54pm On Mar 12, 2020
MightyGEE:

That's your problem. Go check the thread i created on the new xiaomi redmi note 9 pro and max. Until you guys start to have good sense of reasoning that people get something they want in a particular brand and start respecting their choices. Their phones their money their problem but you will always carry their matter for head. Transsion CEO can't even notice you guys blabblings.. Channel your energies to something productive and stop being nuisance on nairaland. If you wail till tomorrow these companies won't stop producing, you will only get more hurts seeing their latest products everytime. Use your product in peace and let others enjoy theirs
Cry me a river part 3

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help My Samsung Galaxy Pocket! / Tecno Ella Voice Assistant vs Google Assistant vs Samsung Bixby / How Do I Use My 9mobile Promo 2 Airtime ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.