Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices (5318 Views)

Why Are Transsion Devices Always Hanging? / Why Does Transsion Devices Do This? / A Brutally Honest Review Of Transsion Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by drjprince: 7:37am On Mar 13, 2020
Yahman1:

sorry I had to do that just once cos u were starting to sound like one, on your accusations against transsion, where did I say they are false? Heck I have seen lots of them, u xaomi agent always repeat same line always so those accusations ain't new to me, it won't stop Transsion from further penetrating the market, infact the more you guys write them the more the brand keeps soaring higher, they have done their home work and are reaping the benefits, u don't expect a company to produce pocket friendly devices and put heaven and Earth in it, those purchasing their products knows all these so spare us that lame processor line, fact still remains that their devices still does what all other mobile devices does. Have a great Day
you understand that you just typed gibberish

5 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by Yahman1(m): 7:44am On Mar 13, 2020
drjprince:
you understand that you just typed gibberish
Mr, why quote me? Do we have any discussion? Oh I can see you are annoyed by what I wrote, Advice: if e pain u too much just drink 2 glasses of water, u go dey alright
Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by SweetBuns(f): 7:46am On Mar 13, 2020
Yahman1:

sorry I had to do that just once cos u were starting to sound like one, on your accusations against transsion, where did I say they are false? Heck I have seen lots of them, u xaomi agent always repeat same line always so those accusations ain't new to me, it won't stop Transsion from further penetrating the market, infact the more you guys write them the more the brand keeps soaring higher, they have done their home work and are reaping the benefits, u don't expect a company to produce pocket friendly devices and put heaven and Earth in it, those purchasing their products knows all these so spare us that lame processor line, fact still remains that their devices still does what all other mobile devices does. Have a great Day
All these marketers sha grin
If una like make una day buy Transsion phones o
Na una sabi
Someone that was defending their shortcomings and cons before has shifted goal post and claimed that he knows that they cheat Nigerians and they're still the best talkless of that.
Confused human beings grin
FYI, I am not a xiaomi marketer

3 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by edoairways: 7:48am On Mar 13, 2020
MightyGEE:
Then since you know better just go for your desire and leave people using the transsion phones.. It's a matter of choice.. I bought tecno pouvoir 3 plus November last year because of the battery, with xiaomi this and that i decided to sold the phone and added money to buy redmi note 8.. . It was a very nice phone, coz i love the gorilla glass. But i was forced to sold it late feb coz the battery can't satisfy me.. I'm not that interested on the specs for gaming stuffs which most of d xiaomi small boys use to brag everywhere on social media.. I'm a forex trader, i need more time to spend on my meta 5.. I decided to buy anoda pouvoir 3 plus.. So my point is we all av different reasons of buying a particular product
Yeah! Every user with different needs.

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by edoairways: 7:52am On Mar 13, 2020
MightyGEE:
You see most of you guys on phone threads are nothing but cyber bully especially these so called Xiaomi users.. I asked one of them that what makes xiaomi better only what he could say is because it plays pubg.. So what of non gaming people? Even i myself that is not using xiaomi knows much better between d difference between high end snapdragon processor and tecno of helio p22.. But u see sme dis so called xiaomi users always follows what they read on phone review blogs, YouTube etc or what they are seeing online too that people are saying, most of them only say what they sees without having in depth knowledge about what they are even using..
How will someone expect me to buy phone of 70k and above just because of pubg.. How much is Ps3 if i need gaming.. Jobless people
Indeed! Many of those marketers don't have reasonable thing to say to convince those who aren't game frek. They can't even promote their brand without mentioning tecno,probably tecno is a threat to them.

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by edoairways: 7:58am On Mar 13, 2020
Yahman1:

Na small pickin dey wori Dem, last time I had an argument with one of dem, I asked him to mention things his xaomi can do dat my Tecno spark 4 can't, Baba started mentioning dat my phone can't play so so and so games, na dat time I know sey na small children Dem be
Of all the things they mentioned, na game shocked
Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by Yahman1(m): 8:05am On Mar 13, 2020
SweetBuns:

All these marketers sha grin
If una like make una day buy Transsion phones o
Na una sabi
Someone that was defending their shortcomings and cons before has shifted goal post and claimed that he knows that they cheat Nigerians and they're still the best talkless of that.
Confused human beings grin
FYI, I am not a xiaomi marketer
You are the confused one here, in one of my post I said "we love the inferiority like dat" which u quoted, so I didn't shift any goal post. Since U see anybody defending Tecno as a marketer so it's save to say u are also a xaomi marketer too, like I said all these won't stop Transsion from further penetrating the market and their devices does everything other mobile phones out there does tongue
Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by drjprince: 8:07am On Mar 13, 2020
Yahman1:

Mr, why quote me? Do we have any discussion? Oh I can see you are annoyed by what I wrote, Advice: if e pain u too much just drink 2 glasses of water, u go dey alright
am not angry I just had to tell you typed gibberish

2 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by Yahman1(m): 8:09am On Mar 13, 2020
edoairways:

Of all the things they mentioned, na game shocked
As in,the thing been weak me sef cheesy

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by edoairways: 8:10am On Mar 13, 2020
Yahman1:

You are the confused one here, in one of my post I said "we love the inferiority like dat" which u quoted, so I didn't shift any goal post. Since U see anybody defending Tecno as a marketer so it's save to say u are also a xaomi marketer too, like I said all these won't stop Transsion from further penetrating the market and their devices does everything other mobile phones out there does tongue
They are marketers. Since they couldn't convince many Nigerians to buy their brand, they result to tarnishing the image of tecno. Virtually every week, they create threads on dissuade people from buying tecno within unreasonable excuse.

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by Yahman1(m): 8:10am On Mar 13, 2020
drjprince:
am not angry I just had to tell you typed gibberish
Okay, thank u, Mr gibberish detector

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by edoairways: 8:11am On Mar 13, 2020
Yahman1:

As in,the thing been weak me sef cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by drjprince: 8:13am On Mar 13, 2020
Yahman1:

Okay, thank u, Mr gibberish detector
you cursed with transsision and poor value for money don't worry your redemption is not far from you

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by Yahman1(m): 8:19am On Mar 13, 2020
drjprince:
you cursed with transsision and poor value for money don't worry your redemption is not far from you
Thank you, Mr blessed high value for money, it's my Money and I'm not complaining besides both your high value and my poor value devices does same thing tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by SweetBuns(f): 8:29am On Mar 13, 2020
Yahman1:

Troll cheesy

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by Liposure: 10:11am On Mar 13, 2020
SweetBuns:
Troll cheesy
baby, whats d best fone 2 buy with a budget of 10k
Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by drjprince: 10:13am On Mar 13, 2020
Liposure:
Tecno p5
Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by Liposure: 10:21am On Mar 13, 2020
drjprince:
Tecno p5
where exactly will i get it.
Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by skywalker240(m): 10:21am On Mar 13, 2020
SweetBuns:

Some people love the idea of ignorance grin
as in ehn, that guys comments reeks from it, in a stupid way.

they think everybody who speak the truth about Transsion devices are xaiomi fans and marketers.

what a suffering and smiling mentality. Tueh

5 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by drjprince: 10:27am On Mar 13, 2020
skywalker240:

they think everybody who speak the truth about Transsion devices are xaiomi fans and marketers.

most of people speaking against transsision are not using a xiaomi device

Lately am not even using a xiaomi device and if xiaomi make a wrong move I'd criticize it

4 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by drjprince: 10:27am On Mar 13, 2020
Liposure:
where exactly will i get it.
you won't get any good device for 10k

Up your balance
Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by Yahman1(m): 10:39am On Mar 13, 2020
skywalker240:

Same way u lots think that anybody defending Transsion devices are marketers, we all hustle for money differently so I don't see why what brand of Phone I use my money to buy should cause u sleepless nights

2 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by drjprince: 10:55am On Mar 13, 2020
Yahman1:

Same way u lots think that anybody defending Transsion devices are marketers, we all hustle for money differently so I don't see why what brand of Phone I use my money to buy should cause u sleepless nights
they are marketers

No sane person would defend transsision

3 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by skywalker240(m): 12:48pm On Mar 13, 2020
drjprince:
most of people speaking against transsision are not using a xiaomi device

Lately am not even using a xiaomi device and if xiaomi make a wrong move I'd criticize it
its so funny how these transsion guys refuse to see the truth.

Myself i was a transsion user (a heavy user at that) and i was like them, but when i laid my hands on some popular brands that falls in the same price range as theirs and even cheaper, i just kept regretting.

i've put up my pop 2 for sale and am never going back to transsion. Just imagine even the umidigi a3 outpeforms it. Mind you, theyre both same price.

2 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by drjprince: 12:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
skywalker240:

its so funny how these transsion guys refuse to see the truth.

Myself i was a transsion user (a heavy user at that) and i was like them, but when i laid my hands on some popular brands that falls in the same price range as theirs and even cheaper, i just kept regretting.

i've put up my pop 2 for sale and am never going back to transsion. Just imagine even the umidigi a3 outpeforms it. Mind you, theyre both same price.
umidigi A3 is a better device to use than transsision have seen their umidigi f1 in real life
All I can say they are trying in the value game unlike our transsision brothers give us more scrap than what they give indians

3 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by SweetBuns(f): 1:32pm On Mar 13, 2020
Liposure:
Add 5k and get a redmi note 4x (2nd hand)
Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by SavageResponse(m): 3:00pm On Mar 13, 2020
Babalegba:
What are you on about. Economy of scale applies in Nigeria more than the other countries because of Transsions huge customer base in the Nigeria. I think Nigerians are being shafted. The buyers are ignorant.

I concur!

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by Achor1111(m): 7:45am On Mar 25, 2020
SweetBuns:
Add 5k and get a redmi note 4x (2nd hand)
Am interested. chat me up 070 6979 1586
Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by SweetBuns(f): 6:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
Achor1111:

Am interested.
chat me up
Sorry
Sold
Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by Achor1111(m): 8:37pm On Mar 25, 2020
SweetBuns:
Sorry Sold
ok
Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by SweetBuns(f): 4:55pm On May 22, 2020
Re: Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices by Sunkanmiwise(m): 7:43pm On May 22, 2020
I still don't understand why some brand can't market their products without bringing Tecno into the picture, that's bad marketing skills.

They claimed they ain't marketers or paid, but they continued to buy data with their money and be shouting tecno up and down.

Like someone said "Tecno has done their assignment and they are reaping the profits"

Well, from experience the more you cruxify a thing the more it gets stronger.

Tecno all the way.

Take note:
I don't care about your abuse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls Help With Mms Settings Of Mtn On Nokia 7350 / MTN Super Value Bundle, Real Or Not? / Phone Number Search Exposes All My Activities On My Naira Land Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.