Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Sanusi Lamido's N200 Million Library Evacuated (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Lamido's N200 Million Library Evacuated (Photos) (92327 Views)

Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million / Sanusi Lamido: Suspended By President, Dethroned By Governor: Turbulent Journey / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Lamido's N200 Million Library Evacuated (Photos) by coputa(m): 3:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
NGpatriot:

Ignorant and illiterate mentality.

With that illiterate and ignorant comment, kindly look in the mirror for the true definition of illiterate.

If you have another definition of illiteracy, Please state it here,so that I can enlighten you,using the subject matter as a case study
Re: Sanusi Lamido's N200 Million Library Evacuated (Photos) by NGpatriot: 3:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
[s]
coputa:
If you have another definition of illiteracy, Please state it here,so that I can enlighten you,using the subject matter as a case study
[/s]

You need to first learn and understand that generalization and promoting stereotypes about other people is IGNORANCE, a by-product of illiteracy.
Re: Sanusi Lamido's N200 Million Library Evacuated (Photos) by Legendguru: 3:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
smiley
Re: Sanusi Lamido's N200 Million Library Evacuated (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 3:36pm On Mar 12, 2020
Azmanaty:
The way u people call money in this country is annoying.

That nonsense thing is 200m??

Do u know how many standard libraries 200m can build and stock??
I wonder oo
Re: Sanusi Lamido's N200 Million Library Evacuated (Photos) by ObaOduaa: 3:36pm On Mar 12, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

You need to first learn and understand that generalization and promoting stereotypes about other people is IGNORANCE, a by-product of illiteracy.
[/s]
Re: Sanusi Lamido's N200 Million Library Evacuated (Photos) by wirinet(m): 3:36pm On Mar 12, 2020
NGpatriot:

Must they keep what doesn't belong to them?

What if Sanusi asked for his books to be removed and sent to him?

Where how do you suggest for the new Emir to keep his own books?

Are you also allergic to the new emir having and reading books or removing what doesn't belong to them just means in your shallow world they are promoting illiteracy because I still don't see how you arrived at illiteracy?

The silliness and condescending utterances by you and your kind that other people's actions mean they are not educated or they support illiteracy is just a reflection of your own ignorance and self-induced bigoted mentality.

Where else can you house such quantity of books except a huge complex like a palace or a public library? There is no way the books can go with Sanusi to Nasarawa or a private residence in Lagos.
As I speculated, I am sure Sanusi would gladly donate the books to a palace library, as the palace is a family home. Most of the residence of the palace are his brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews and even children.

Sanusi had often criticised the building of mosques rather than schools and learning institutions. I feel that the books should have been preserved in a library, as a legacy of Sanusi's reign.

Maybe the new Emir too is anti education.
Re: Sanusi Lamido's N200 Million Library Evacuated (Photos) by ObaOduaa: 3:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Ignorant and illiterate mentality.

With that illiterate and ignorant comment, kindly look in the mirror for the true definition of illiterate.

[/s]
Re: Sanusi Lamido's N200 Million Library Evacuated (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 3:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
From GRACE TO GRASS..
oga Dat second picture no be grass oo
Re: Sanusi Lamido's N200 Million Library Evacuated (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 3:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
The new emir doesn't read like buhari, so no need for the books...He will be drinking fura de nunu
Re: Sanusi Lamido's N200 Million Library Evacuated (Photos) by izubext007: 3:47pm On Mar 12, 2020
Him read for dethronement
Re: Sanusi Lamido's N200 Million Library Evacuated (Photos) by Azmanaty: 3:50pm On Mar 12, 2020
Jeezuzpick:

Some books are very expensive Sir..

I know bro, but 200m??
Haba, make we fear God na.

I guess we are used to hearing billions and trillions of naira in this country that we now think 200m is small money.
Re: Sanusi Lamido's N200 Million Library Evacuated (Photos) by NGpatriot: 4:03pm On Mar 12, 2020
[s]
wirinet:

Where else can you house such quantity of books except a huge complex like a palace or a public library? There is no way the books can go with Sanusi to Nasarawa or a private residence in Lagos.
As I speculated, I am sure Sanusi would gladly donate the books to a palace library, as the palace is a family home. Most of the residence of the palace are his brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews and even children.

Sanusi had often criticised the building of mosques rather than schools and learning institutions. I feel that the books should have been preserved in a library, as a legacy of Sanusi's reign.

Maybe the new Emir too is anti education.
[/s]

Not surprising that condescending, generalizing and tribalizing Igbos are so obsessed with this issue when the rest of Nigeria care less.

I don't see the people in the middle belt raging and raving over Sanusi

I don't see the SW raging and going berserk over Sanusi

I don't see SS or Ijaw people raging and raving over Sanusi

I don't see the people of Kano raging and raving over Sanusi

... but Igbos far far away in the SE are the ones losing their minds, going crazy and having sleepless nights over Sanusi.

Who are you people deceiving with your crocodile tears enemy is my enemy game that you play all the time?

Abeg save this ignorant trash for your ipob kind..
Re: Sanusi Lamido's N200 Million Library Evacuated (Photos) by ObaOduaa: 4:11pm On Mar 12, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Not surprising that condescending, generalizing and tribalizing Igbos are so obsessed with this issue when the rest of Nigeria care less.

I don't see the people in the middle belt raging and raving over Sanusi

I don't see the SW raging and going berserk over Sanusi

I don't see SS or Ijaw people raging and raving over Sanusi

I don't see the people of Kano raging and raving over Sanusi

... but Igbos far far away in the SE are the ones losing their minds, going crazy and having sleepless nights over Sanusi.

Who are you people deceiving with your crocodile tears enemy is my enemy game that you play all the time?

Abeg save this ignorant trash for your ipob kind..

[/s]
Re: Sanusi Lamido's N200 Million Library Evacuated (Photos) by adewaleSADIQ: 4:11pm On Mar 12, 2020
GamalNasser:
After reading all these books and dollars swallowing dulllard still banish you to a village

Lol... Na power in the ... hands.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido's N200 Million Library Evacuated (Photos) by Peacefulguy90: 4:17pm On Mar 12, 2020
Oh my God, this man don read book tire.I wish and pray to reach his height
Re: Sanusi Lamido's N200 Million Library Evacuated (Photos) by writeprof(m): 4:25pm On Mar 12, 2020
GamalNasser:
After reading all these books and dollars swallowing dulllard still banish you to a village

One of the most unfortunate things POLITICS/POLITICIANS has/have done and still doing to NIGERIA's intellectualism/education/traditional institutions. Achebe captured it in his novel, A MAN OF THE PEOPLE.
I can't forget when an illiterate thug who was empowered by politicians to become a wealthy front for them tells a friend with a master's degree, ' you don't need a degree to get a good job' because my friend, who used to play football on the streets with him, went to seek his connection/assistance for a job.
Re: Sanusi Lamido's N200 Million Library Evacuated (Photos) by Origin(f): 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
People are just funny.

Grass to Grace is in the eye of the beholder...

Do you think Ganduje's governor's house will not be finer than his personal house.

Or Buhari's house will be as fine as aso rock?

Yes they have to pack his books. Why is it news ? New emir will put his own books or can hang mats on the walls.

Each with his own legacy.
Re: Sanusi Lamido's N200 Million Library Evacuated (Photos) by debbysure01(m): 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2020
Did I just hear 200M naira or 200 naira
Re: Sanusi Lamido's N200 Million Library Evacuated (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 5:01pm On Mar 12, 2020
NobleAngell:
Won't be surprised if they burn the books. Ganduje doesn't read.
who reading epp? Na money matter sure pass grin
Re: Sanusi Lamido's N200 Million Library Evacuated (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 5:09pm On Mar 12, 2020
Average aboki no like book
Re: Sanusi Lamido's N200 Million Library Evacuated (Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 12, 2020
Readers are leaders indeed, nice to see books for a change and not expired vehicles and houses.
Re: Sanusi Lamido's N200 Million Library Evacuated (Photos) by Oosa4sure: 5:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
You can't kill d words but you may kill d maker if God wish, truth will remain forever
Re: Sanusi Lamido's N200 Million Library Evacuated (Photos) by frog12: 5:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
why you dey lie/ dey remove am became he dey put in hand too much in the pot and he was saved by the fg!!! i hear the corruption investigation dey continue now that hes out of the way.

Freemanalee:
Some people here on Nairaland are just too myopic and deluded

A lot of Nairalanders kept bashing SLS without actually knowing a thing or two about him or why he was dethroned and banished

Anyways I have time. Let me educate some of you.

I reside in Kano for more than a decade now and I must tell you why SLS isn't loved by Kano elite and Kano Government.

1.SLS angered the Kano Elites when he once emphasizes the need for mass encouragement for girl-child education.
The truth is, accepting change here is quite cumbersome

2. He criticized the Kano Government for not doing anything about the alarming poverty rate in the state

3. He also criticizes the almajiri system

4. He once tell the Kano people to build more schools than mosques because he believes any one could build a mosque to seek for Allah's blessings but building schools means building human capacity which according to him is better. If you must know, the northern politicians use religion to achieve their political agenda. They believe Mosques are cheaper to build than schools. So the politicians use the money meant for community development to build mosques while inflating the cost. And because the masses are gullible, building a mosque or Islamic schools are regarded as good and distinctive political points

5. He was the man that angered the Kano Elites when he stressed the need for one man one wife, backing his claim with the Holy Quran. This is because he saw the danger of overpopulation and poverty. But the Elites sees this as political sabotage since they need more population for their political machinations and what comes to them from federal allocations

6. The final straw that broke the camel's back was simply because he openly criticized the malpractices carried out in the last Kano election that resulted to INEC declaration of the election as inconclusive.

SLS is a man who say the truth no matter the consequence(s). Truly he is paying for being bluntly outspoken and honest.
So if you know nothing about this man or why he was dethroned, kindly shut it.
Re: Sanusi Lamido's N200 Million Library Evacuated (Photos) by idesylvester(m): 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2020
bros i feel it's a plan to bring him out in 2023 election as the next president. Na game plan
GamalNasser:
Re: Sanusi Lamido's N200 Million Library Evacuated (Photos) by ovraps: 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2020
They telling us dat Boko Haram is real
Re: Sanusi Lamido's N200 Million Library Evacuated (Photos) by Prophet8976: 5:58pm On Mar 12, 2020
see below
Re: Sanusi Lamido's N200 Million Library Evacuated (Photos) by Gwazah(m): 5:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
blinking001:
This Sanusi news is getting boring abeg. Ya'll noticed our darling president has been quiet about this whole joke? PMB doesn't interfare in other peoples businesses. He's a great role model indeed.
But he is the one that removed Sanusi shebi u know! If no, then u know little about this country.
Re: Sanusi Lamido's N200 Million Library Evacuated (Photos) by israelmao(m): 6:01pm On Mar 12, 2020
You can read these kind of books and not be intoxicated with knowledge.
Re: Sanusi Lamido's N200 Million Library Evacuated (Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
Boko Boys would be happy..The New Emir looks like a gentleman I hope he reads.

Re: Sanusi Lamido's N200 Million Library Evacuated (Photos) by kelvinovie25(m): 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2020
All this na decoration jare, they don't read
Re: Sanusi Lamido's N200 Million Library Evacuated (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ganduje will leave that sit and face the other side of former emir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) / People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President / Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.