Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,266 members, 7,957,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:52 PM

Please Help A Brother, Where Is The Place For Me To Do 6-month SIWES - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help A Brother, Where Is The Place For Me To Do 6-month SIWES (292 Views)

How To Apply For 6 Month Nursing Course In Nigeria / ASUU’s Insistence On 6-Month Salary Stalling Negotiations – Federal Govt / How To Write A Winning CV For Internship/siwes Applications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Brother, Where Is The Place For Me To Do 6-month SIWES by Wizklynd23(m): 11:11am On Mar 12, 2020
Hello, Nairalanders its been a while I hope you guys are all well ??
Back to the topic , I am a L-400 Telecommunications Engineering student from
Bayero University, Kano (BUK), the school has given us 6-month SIWES letter but am literary confused where exactly will I do the SIWES .
Please guys help me , I am interested in two cities either Abuja or Lagos ..
Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: Mynd44
Please help push this to front page
Re: Please Help A Brother, Where Is The Place For Me To Do 6-month SIWES by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 12, 2020
Apply physically to any Nigerian Communications Commission office, you might be lucky.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother, Where Is The Place For Me To Do 6-month SIWES by Wizklynd23(m): 11:51am On Mar 12, 2020
Lucid1:
Apply physically to any Nigerian Communications Commission office, you might be lucky.

Can't I apply online ?
If not , do you have any idea about the requirements for me to apply physically
Re: Please Help A Brother, Where Is The Place For Me To Do 6-month SIWES by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 12, 2020
Wizklynd23:

Can't I apply online ?

Your department is meant to give you a letter, use that
Re: Please Help A Brother, Where Is The Place For Me To Do 6-month SIWES by Wizklynd23(m): 12:08pm On Mar 12, 2020
Lucid1:

Your department is meant to give you a letter, use that
Yeah, I was giving the letter ..
Re: Please Help A Brother, Where Is The Place For Me To Do 6-month SIWES by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 12, 2020
Wizklynd23:

Can't I apply online ?

Your department is meant to give you a letter to that effect, use it

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother, Where Is The Place For Me To Do 6-month SIWES by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 12, 2020
Wizklynd23:

Yeah, I was giving the letter ..

You no get problem be that. Pray a good prayer and take it to their office. I hope you meet a reasonable gate man

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Engineering / Covid 19: Total Closure Of Iaue By The VC / The Reason Why Social Distancing Is Failing In Curbing The Spread Of Covid-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.