Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,489 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Northern Leaders Poised To Tackle Almajiri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Leaders Poised To Tackle Almajiri (2226 Views)

APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size / No Gains For Almajiri Schools’ Graduates – Fashola / Ogun Poised To Overtake Lagos In Development! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Northern Leaders Poised To Tackle Almajiri by daroz(m): 1:03pm On Dec 23, 2010
NO!!!!! angry angry angry, no western education for them, they invented BOKO HARAM(no to western Education) so they should live by it.
or it is not what their horible religion specified?
Re: Northern Leaders Poised To Tackle Almajiri by igboboy1(m): 4:07am On Jan 14, 2011
jason123:

justise, LOOK, if you are yoruba, you would know that we have more ties with them that ibos. the era of military coups was started by these same ibos if not nigeria would have been good today. we cannot use the military coups to justify them. infact, they have had no elected president and the military coups were done by the greedy northern officers. you also have to remember that yoruba officers too did their own coup. Lets support them, not chastice them. i would take these people anyday than the ibos. infact, my brother is married to an hausa lady and her brother is in the army. we need to embrace these people and the[b] SS more than the ibos
!!![/b]

I am igbo from delta state which is in the SS so you make no sense, Anuofia

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Too Bad!!! Gov Mimiko's Aide Broke The Neck Of His Female Worker (see Pics) / Buhari Will Increase Minimum Wage To N40,000 By End Of Year / Photo: Prof. Osinbajo's Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.