Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

A Woman Beat Her Husband Up After Seeing Him With His Side Chick In A Bar(video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Woman Beat Her Husband Up After Seeing Him With His Side Chick In A Bar(video) (2780 Views)

Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) / Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) / "Lagos Police Slapped An Old Woman, Beat Up Driver With Gun, Collected 7k"- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman Beat Her Husband Up After Seeing Him With His Side Chick In A Bar(video) by Laseye008(m): 1:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
A video emerged some hours ago where a woman was seriously beating her husband. It was not funny at all.

According to story gathered, the fight started when a neighbour told the woman that she sighted her husband with another woman in a bar.

On hearing this, the woman wore her cloths and zoomed off to the bar. On sighting the husband, she firstly, wired a slap to the side chick who disappeared instantly and focus on her husband.

When she turned to her husband and gave him the beating of his life. Not only that she beats him but she used bottle to decorate the man's head and body. The whole floor was painted with blood of the husband and it did not end there.

The woman dragged the man and pushed him far to the floor while slapping and beating him.

It took the help of people around to lift the woman out of the exhausted man's body.

Seen the epic beating video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2chfszBPMAk

See people reactions on Facebook

1 Share

Re: A Woman Beat Her Husband Up After Seeing Him With His Side Chick In A Bar(video) by Conner44: 1:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
Is that blood or red wine in the floor? Poor guy But Na wah oh, men are not being discreet again these days. How can you go with her to a bar, on the roadside, in the daytime and park your car outside angry

Why won’t she catch you ... and beat you undecided

1 Like

Re: A Woman Beat Her Husband Up After Seeing Him With His Side Chick In A Bar(video) by SUPERPACK: 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2020
The man is a disgrace to manhood. Your wife beating you and you did nothing.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Beat Her Husband Up After Seeing Him With His Side Chick In A Bar(video) by Davash222(m): 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
My gentility stops the moment I bleed. Standing there watching a woman beat and stab you to this extent is the height of foolishness!
Sometimes, we shouldn't allow our humility or gentility take the better side of us. According to Aristotle, "we make war to live in peace".

The woman would have been in hospital with broken teeth and swollen face if she met a real man.

I'm here to read what the broke, sex starved and anointed Nairaland feminists have to say.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Beat Her Husband Up After Seeing Him With His Side Chick In A Bar(video) by illicit(m): 4:00pm On Mar 12, 2020
oh now I understand that song blood on the dance floor
Re: A Woman Beat Her Husband Up After Seeing Him With His Side Chick In A Bar(video) by nuban07(m): 4:16pm On Mar 12, 2020
cool

Re: A Woman Beat Her Husband Up After Seeing Him With His Side Chick In A Bar(video) by Danelo(m): 7:47pm On Mar 12, 2020
Humbling defeat

Man U Vs man City
Re: A Woman Beat Her Husband Up After Seeing Him With His Side Chick In A Bar(video) by Annie939(f): 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
Davash222:
My gentility stops the moment I bleed. Standing there watching a woman beat and stab you to this extent is the height of foolishness!
Sometimes, we shouldn't allow our humility or gentility take the better side of us. According to Aristotle, "we make war to live in peace".

The woman would have been in hospital with broken teeth and swollen face if she met a real man.

I'm here to read what the broke, sex starved and anointed Nairaland feminists have to say.
real men don't beat

1 Like

Re: A Woman Beat Her Husband Up After Seeing Him With His Side Chick In A Bar(video) by Annie939(f): 8:09pm On Mar 12, 2020
that serves him right lazy man
Re: A Woman Beat Her Husband Up After Seeing Him With His Side Chick In A Bar(video) by SUPERPACK: 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2020
Annie939:
real men don't beat
Yeah, they kill instead.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Beat Her Husband Up After Seeing Him With His Side Chick In A Bar(video) by Ojiofor: 9:02pm On Mar 12, 2020
Annie939:
real men don't beat

Real men get beaten up abi?

1 Like

Re: A Woman Beat Her Husband Up After Seeing Him With His Side Chick In A Bar(video) by Franzinni: 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2020
Domestic violence ... I won't even decieve myself if a woman dear raise her hand to slap me ...hian ...the kind of slap I will give her she will not hear sound for 1 week ... They will think I tattooed my fingers on her face ... See as she humbled that womanizer... If it was reversed we will not hear word ...

1 Like

Re: A Woman Beat Her Husband Up After Seeing Him With His Side Chick In A Bar(video) by Arizonasmokersl: 9:39pm On Mar 12, 2020
Some men sef ehn, see woman carry bottle dey burst your head u dey form noble jackie chan dey look
D day any girl go fight me da day ehn, I go rather prefer to die da lose if you like make u be UFC fighter

1 Like

Re: A Woman Beat Her Husband Up After Seeing Him With His Side Chick In A Bar(video) by Annie939(f): 10:58pm On Mar 12, 2020
SUPERPACK:
Yeah, they kill instead.
what?

Re: A Woman Beat Her Husband Up After Seeing Him With His Side Chick In A Bar(video) by Adgideon(m): 11:50pm On Mar 12, 2020
After All this she will still expect d man to continue to be her husbsnd he better run 4 his life cos she will eventually kill him

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Beat Her Husband Up After Seeing Him With His Side Chick In A Bar(video) by dangotesmummy: 5:35am On Mar 13, 2020
Davash222:

your type are already in jail eating half done Beans...self control is important

Just walk away
Re: A Woman Beat Her Husband Up After Seeing Him With His Side Chick In A Bar(video) by Davash222(m): 5:39am On Mar 13, 2020
dangotesmummy:
your type are already in jail eating half done Beans...self control is important

Just walk away
The wife needed the self control.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Aerial Photo Of Boko Haram Camp / You're Good In Bed, Side Chic To Man, Girlfriend Stabbed Him To Death. PHOTOS / DOWEN: If Buruji Kashamu Was Still Alive, Those Who Published His Son’s Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.