Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,404 members, 7,861,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:53 AM

UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension (18689 Views)

See UEFA Champions League And Europa League Group Standings After Match Day One / The Nigerian Football League And Violence, Is There An End In Sight? / Champions League And Europa League Betting Combo Tips, Win As Usual. Must See!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension by samsard(m): 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
toobusy:
........There is absolutely nothing mythological about God,his existence is with pure evidence which surrounds u.....ur biological make-up is one of the evidence of his existence.....ur argument about the universe being a god is logically baseless..........if u are actually referring to the theory of evolution with ur clams of the universe being a god.....then why haven't the universe recreate itself ever since its existence
You're rambling nonsense. I refered to the universe as god because you said it was god that created us, Well, nope! We're a product of a the birth and death of stars, of physics favoring the planet. Our biology is simply evidence for a planet brimming with life. god is baseless myth, an attempt by man to understand his environment through the simplest explanation, magic!

There is no god anywhere, make yourself useful and free your mind from the great delusion
Re: UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2020
aaah mogbe oh
spirul77:
Gosh, a very close friend's daughter was exposed to coronavirus in her school in Poland, the teenage highschool girl was informed that her classmate who visited her friend from Italy is sick this morning, please join us in prayers that this girl is not infected because she's a very close friends to the infected girl and made some contacts yesterday in class, the whole family is devastated on hearing this news now,I've been down and can't even do nothing because of the news.

Re: UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension by Gorillabrain: 5:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
Scientist kno belive in GOD. THEY DEPENDS ON COMPUTER
Re: UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension by Reference(m): 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2020
spirul77:
Gosh, a very close friend's daughter was exposed to coronavirus in her school in Poland, the teenage highschool girl was informed that her classmate who visited her friend from Italy is sick this morning, please join us in prayers that this girl is not infected because she's a very close friends to the infected girl and made some contacts yesterday in class, the whole family is devastated on hearing this news now,I've been down and can't even do nothing because of the news.

Its influenza for heavens sake not cancer. What's all the drama about. Almost everone on earth will eventually get it. Viral infections are part of life for generations.

What the world is worried about is not catching the virus but catching it all the same time, then it will overwhelm healthcare services. Mortality remains at between 3 to 5 percent, one of the lowest for infectious diseases. A large number of people have recovered and are just fine. Just don't compromise your defenders.
Re: UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension by Prophet8976: 5:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
see below
Re: UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension by debsjoat(m): 6:00pm On Mar 12, 2020
What a Terrible moment we all are... Everything is been hit by Covid19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyxKOJsuhvI
Re: UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension by Taiwojon(m): 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
Stallion93:
Shattap!
why tell him shut up?
if you can't pray then leave him and let him pray
Re: UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension by Stallion93(m): 6:24pm On Mar 12, 2020
Taiwojon:

why tell him shut up?

if you can't pray then leave him and let him pray
you shut up too
Re: UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension by Taaooma4814: 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
Re: UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension by Taiwojon(m): 6:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
Stallion93:
you shut up too
men!!!!!

is it paining you?

so prayer can person like this

please Go take paracetamol and I pray God almighty will heal you in Jesus name I pray amen
Re: UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 12, 2020
If would be funny if the league season is cancelled and Liverpool don't win the league because of Coronavirus. After waiting 30 years and virtually wrapping up the league
Re: UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension by sam4noow(m): 7:10pm On Mar 12, 2020
Mac12:

I no be bro ooo
oo Sorry I didn't notice ur gender.... Thanks baby grin

1 Like

Re: UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension by Sleekmilan01(m): 7:23pm On Mar 12, 2020
samsard:
You're rambling nonsense. I refered to the universe as god because you said it was god that created us, Well, nope! We're a product of a the birth and death of stars, of physics favoring the planet. Our biology is simply evidence for a planet brimming with life. god is baseless myth, an attempt by man to understand his environment through the simplest explanation, magic!

There is no god anywhere, make yourself useful and free your mind from the great delusion

You are the one rambling nonsense...does any of the thing u wrote make sense to u one bit??
Re: UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension by Stallion93(m): 7:24pm On Mar 12, 2020
Taiwojon:

men!!!!!

is it paining you?

so prayer can person like this

please Go take paracetamol and I pray God almighty will heal you in Jesus name I pray amen
Shut the hell up
Re: UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension by Taiwojon(m): 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
Stallion93:
Shut the hell up
you know
you are hungry angry person

trying to put blame on God

as I said before Give your life to Jesus and He will make your life a better sweet one

stop blaming your maker

accept your maker and he will turn things for you

NOW LISTEN DON'T YOU TELL ME SHUT UP AGAIN
Re: UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension by xcelentattitude(m): 9:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
As a Chelsea fan, I'm in full support and I'm sure looserpool fans are in support too grin grin
Re: UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension by spayor(m): 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2020
spirul77:
she's soaked in the blood of Jesus Christ...no evil shall befall her...amen
Re: UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension by Stallion93(m): 10:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
Taiwojon:

you know
you are hungry angry person

trying to put blame on God

as I said before Give your life to Jesus and He will make your life a better sweet one

stop blaming your maker

accept your maker and he will turn things for you

NOW LISTEN DON'T YOU TELL ME SHUT UP AGAIN
Dumb mofo! Shut your trash mouth up!
Re: UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension by Christmasdon(m): 8:35am On Mar 13, 2020
And nigiria cant suspend thaet nysc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Super Eagles Vs. Burkina Faso Friendly Cancelled Over Visa Issue / Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football / Ronaldo Vs Messi In UCL Round Of 16 Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.