Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football (18681 Views)

Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles / Mikel Obi Should Retire From International Football. / Jonathan Bans Nigeria From International Football For Two Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by Lordabas: 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2014
The goalkeeper, who has been in phenomenal form for the country, is next in line to be Nigeria captain with the retirement of Joseph Yobo, but says that will play no part in his decision.

"It's a big prestige and honour to wear the armband for the national team but I think I want to take some time off and think about whether I want to continue or not," Enyeama told KickOffNigeria.com exclusively.

"I will have to sit with my wife and discuss it and make a decision. Maybe I will take a few months, maybe a few years.

"But I can tell you that it is very possible that this could be my last game."

Enyeama is six caps away from joining Yobo in the century club but again, says that will not be a factor in whatever decision he arrives at.

http://www.kickoffnigeria.com/mobile/news/46209/vincent-enyeama-considering-his-international-future

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by Lordabas: 9:47pm On Jun 30, 2014
Enyeama has at least 4 solid years in him as a goal keeper. He needs to chill with the Eagles retirement jokes

18 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by gbeseun(m): 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2014
Let him go

2 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by amadice(m): 10:53pm On Jun 30, 2014
gbeseun: Let him go
....go were? i think ur drunk :/

43 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by mainheart(m): 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2014
Enyeama don't go now ooo, may we look for ur replacement first.

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by homesteady(m): 11:27pm On Jun 30, 2014
Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 30, 2014
We are dead....

Time for Agbim to step up!! grin

16 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by Monimatic(m): 11:46pm On Jun 30, 2014
Enyeama n Osaze kudos...

4 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by Marksule(m): 11:47pm On Jun 30, 2014
HOW I WISH THEY COULD GROOM ALAMPASU. HE COULD TAKE OVER FROM ENYEAMA

14 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by Redboi(m): 11:47pm On Jun 30, 2014
Enyeama a beg wait small. plzzzzz!!! not now. make we find better replacement.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by Negro1: 11:48pm On Jun 30, 2014
We still need him and I also he'll make a good captain

@OP na lie he did not speak exclusively to kickoff whatever, he told supersport, we all have TVs remember?

13 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by Hardheolar(m): 11:49pm On Jun 30, 2014
Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by cheguevera: 11:49pm On Jun 30, 2014
Ambrose vanzekin should be ready for number 1

8 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by enomakos(m): 11:51pm On Jun 30, 2014
so chigozie agbim will be first choice?
Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by yomip3t(m): 11:51pm On Jun 30, 2014
NO TRY AM OOO.
YOU DID YOUR BEST !
Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by enomakos(m): 11:52pm On Jun 30, 2014
bykebyke: We are dead....

Time for Agbim to step up!! grin
agbim who?

5 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by jaykaylegend(m): 11:52pm On Jun 30, 2014
Enyeama abeg don't do this to us ooo, if you retire now shey na agbim you want make e dey keep for us??
Bt anyways i be keeper too sha m,ake NFF come look for me cool

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by Hardheolar(m): 11:52pm On Jun 30, 2014
i can see d failure of SE ahead of dem in further matches if he resigns
Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by mykemiley(f): 11:52pm On Jun 30, 2014
Ok na
Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by kolamilan(m): 11:53pm On Jun 30, 2014
Show some appreciation you ape.

12 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 30, 2014
If only these players have little passion for what they are doing and not just after money sad

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by Positiveminds(m): 11:54pm On Jun 30, 2014
Make all of them go on compulsory retirement. We need to start rebuilding, injecting younger players from the U-20. Age is way against these crop of Super Eagles. Enyeama should give way to my son to man the posts for SE come Russia 2018.

Truly, Enyeama's misjudgement cost of the ticket to the Quarter Finals. Overall, they all tried, just that their best was not good enough.

4 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by Prowizy2(m): 11:54pm On Jun 30, 2014
France win super eagles everybody wan retire. . . France Diaris God o! grin cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 30, 2014
enomakos: agbim who?
The Maltina Dancer grin

7 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by Dee60: 12:00am On Jul 01, 2014
2015 things

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by Calebosko(m): 12:01am On Jul 01, 2014
#mikel u av tried ur best,u av make money
n fame 4 d pass 9 years,ur my
model...,fhuck poor haters,. #even jobo u
one of d best we ever had,100 caps no be
beans,wid breattaking goals both for
evaton and nigeria,just that we dont
appriciate wat we av.....someday d world
wil remember you....

4 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by markjac01: 12:01am On Jul 01, 2014
dis wc failure cud become a stepping stone. beta dey smell
Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by UnknownT: 12:01am On Jul 01, 2014

NFF should better start grooming DELE ALAMPASU for the senior national team

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 01, 2014
Retire to do what? After your impressive outing in brazil you want vex go dey tap palm wine abi wetin?

2 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by sulmeza(m): 12:03am On Jul 01, 2014
Thumbs up broda...naijiria's man of d tournament..i applaud u,even if dat pot-bellied bastard wont

4 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by DebohBaron(m): 12:05am On Jul 01, 2014
Na wa oo.
Mikel wey suppose retire no retire. Na the best player on the field wan com retire.
Anyway, whether he's serious or not. I rebuke it!! He can't retire now or else we'll riot ooh!! #EnyeamaMustStay

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 WWC: Nnadozie Wins Woman Of The Match In Super Falcons’ Draw Against Canada / Fans May Not Be Returning To Football Matches Anytime Soon- FA Chairman / Everything You Need To Know About Football Viewing Centre Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.