Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,655 members, 7,820,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Meet The Richest Beggar Who Has 4 Wives, 5 Houses, Sachet Water Business, Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Richest Beggar Who Has 4 Wives, 5 Houses, Sachet Water Business, Others (6109 Views)

5 Houses In Abuja, 2 In Lagos… Abdulfatah’s Other Properties Marked For Seizure / Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting / Onnoghen Owns Only 5 Houses, Not 55 – Ex-CCB Director Testifies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Richest Beggar Who Has 4 Wives, 5 Houses, Sachet Water Business, Others by 360hub: 2:25pm On Mar 12, 2020
Alhaji Umar Dikko Tunde Ednut, a popular social media commentator has shared the story of a popular king of beggars in Ajegunle area of Lagos who has 5 houses, a transport company, a sachet water company, and 18 children.

According to the story which was shared on his official Instagram page on Thursday, the popular beggar can easily pass for the richest

Read more: https://naija.e360hubs.com/2020/03/meet-richest-beggar-who-has-4-wives-5.html#ixzz6GTsog5jg
Re: Meet The Richest Beggar Who Has 4 Wives, 5 Houses, Sachet Water Business, Others by Dreal1247: 2:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
I used to know a man who is deaf and dumb. He is a polygamist with multiple wives. All the wives engage in begging in the name of a foundation for skill acquisition. The proceeds were used by the said man to build houses. When one of the wives tried to pull out of the corporate begging, she received the beating of her life to reset her brain. She had no other option than to continue with the begging business.
Re: Meet The Richest Beggar Who Has 4 Wives, 5 Houses, Sachet Water Business, Others by ican2020: 2:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
And he is still begging..

1 Like

Re: Meet The Richest Beggar Who Has 4 Wives, 5 Houses, Sachet Water Business, Others by Authoreety: 2:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
So begging is now a vocation?
Re: Meet The Richest Beggar Who Has 4 Wives, 5 Houses, Sachet Water Business, Others by Welfed(m): 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2020
yeye for shit hole
Re: Meet The Richest Beggar Who Has 4 Wives, 5 Houses, Sachet Water Business, Others by ALABACONNECT(m): 3:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
Wetin miss no go see for gate.
Well, for your smart TVs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: Meet The Richest Beggar Who Has 4 Wives, 5 Houses, Sachet Water Business, Others by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:04pm On Mar 12, 2020
correction: this man is not a beggar, he is a CONMAN!

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Richest Beggar Who Has 4 Wives, 5 Houses, Sachet Water Business, Others by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
Is that so
Re: Meet The Richest Beggar Who Has 4 Wives, 5 Houses, Sachet Water Business, Others by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:09pm On Mar 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
correction: this man is not a beggar, he is a CONMAN!
Exactly
Just like Buhari...
Who came to us as Mr integrity...

But look at where we are today

8 Likes

Re: Meet The Richest Beggar Who Has 4 Wives, 5 Houses, Sachet Water Business, Others by BlackfireX: 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ehennnn

Wetin sanusi no go see for TOTO

1 Like

Re: Meet The Richest Beggar Who Has 4 Wives, 5 Houses, Sachet Water Business, Others by POMPEY1: 6:16pm On Mar 12, 2020
Interesting.... shocked shocked

Re: Meet The Richest Beggar Who Has 4 Wives, 5 Houses, Sachet Water Business, Others by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 12, 2020
Lol.
Re: Meet The Richest Beggar Who Has 4 Wives, 5 Houses, Sachet Water Business, Others by Ibrassdeen(m): 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
should i be thinking of how to form my own begging bussiness, who is with me signify by raising ur legs

1 Like

Re: Meet The Richest Beggar Who Has 4 Wives, 5 Houses, Sachet Water Business, Others by Rhymestar1(m): 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2020
NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY (NOUN) UPDATES
*WE ARE NOUN HUB*

Did you know that we can handle all of these for you, while you’re at home.
�����
*Admission Processing*
*Admission Guidance*
*Form purchase* (for freshers)
*Form filling* (for freshers)
*Course registrations* (new and returning students)
*Portal activation*
*Remita generation*
*Examinations registrations* new and returning students
*Portal management* all students
*Tma Submission* 30/30 Guaranteed
*Examinations Past Question*
*Course Materials* soft and hard copies

*Join The Noun Hub Family Today* And Be Happy Forever ��
You don’t have to waste all that money,time and energy coming to school all the time. Work with us today first class is certain
Check us out on Instagram *@nounhub*
Or contact One of our Admin
*Rhyme Star* via call/text/whatsapp text *07052725428*

*NOUN HUB* first class or nothing

one of its kind ✅ � ⭐️ �
Re: Meet The Richest Beggar Who Has 4 Wives, 5 Houses, Sachet Water Business, Others by agbangam: 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2020
This one nah Senior Beggar. This one go be Senior Adviser to Gandolar on Begging Affairs grin cheesy
Re: Meet The Richest Beggar Who Has 4 Wives, 5 Houses, Sachet Water Business, Others by surgical: 7:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

Exactly
Just like Buhari...
Who came to us as Mr integrity...

But look at where we are today
only the feeble minded believed buhari,those with their faculties intact could see through him
Re: Meet The Richest Beggar Who Has 4 Wives, 5 Houses, Sachet Water Business, Others by ObaOduaa: 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
Lol.
[/s]
Re: Meet The Richest Beggar Who Has 4 Wives, 5 Houses, Sachet Water Business, Others by Julius1351(m): 7:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
Oshey, gboosa, omo to mo way
Re: Meet The Richest Beggar Who Has 4 Wives, 5 Houses, Sachet Water Business, Others by bossvinqualad25(m): 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
ALABACONNECT:
Wetin miss no go see for gate.
Well, for your smart TVs and Soundsystems, check my signature
how much do you sell your home Theatre and plasma TV?
Re: Meet The Richest Beggar Who Has 4 Wives, 5 Houses, Sachet Water Business, Others by USAPhoneNumber7: 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2020
Nawa o

There needs to be a law to discourage people from doing that
Re: Meet The Richest Beggar Who Has 4 Wives, 5 Houses, Sachet Water Business, Others by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 9:56pm On Mar 12, 2020
USAPhoneNumber7:
Nawa o

There needs to be a law to discourage people from doing that
baba I just followed you... I need some lessons on certain things
Re: Meet The Richest Beggar Who Has 4 Wives, 5 Houses, Sachet Water Business, Others by USAPhoneNumber7: 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2020
GOVERNMENTBOY20:
baba I just followed you... I need some lessons on certain things

Okay, I just followed you back bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Richest Beggar Who Has 4 Wives, 5 Houses, Sachet Water Business, Others by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 12, 2020
Nothing can ever make me give a full grown man with no disability money. Nothing !
Re: Meet The Richest Beggar Who Has 4 Wives, 5 Houses, Sachet Water Business, Others by ALABACONNECT(m): 10:29pm On Mar 12, 2020
bossvinqualad25:
how much do you sell your home Theatre and plasma TV?
it depends on your size preference. You can get a 42" plasma @ 45k and a good home theatre @ 45k too. Check my signature and let's talk out of forum
Re: Meet The Richest Beggar Who Has 4 Wives, 5 Houses, Sachet Water Business, Others by dontrulee: 10:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
interesting, for every trade, there is bound to be a king!
in the land of the blind men, the one eyed man is the king likewise so in the land of the beggars, the one who uses his brain optimally is the king.
anyways Sha king get levels.
which level are you?
Re: Meet The Richest Beggar Who Has 4 Wives, 5 Houses, Sachet Water Business, Others by Styluscrib(m): 11:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
Abeg
Make we talk true
All money given to him were
Used for rituals
Please be careful whom you give money to.
Check the story
Of the man that was begging for money in Benin
And this bad day, finally met the ritual target
.quote.
Targets match was a wife on a ride with husband and this beggar approached the couples and begged for money but was turned down,
Action point,
Beggar touched the car which made husband go into panic mode with option of healing from beggar.
Husband said no that it was the beggar's trick to get money,
Finally people appealed to wife to help husband by giving money to beggar, wife agreed and delivered to people to give beggar but was declined insisted that its from her hand or else husband will remain same.
Immediately wife dropped money for beggar, both disappeared till date.
Husband gained normal status and started to shout

Confirmed from attendant of fuel station when the beggar has been their, said for years until right ritual target seen and taken.
Re: Meet The Richest Beggar Who Has 4 Wives, 5 Houses, Sachet Water Business, Others by YorubaKinging: 7:44am On Mar 13, 2020
Looo

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Election: APC Yet To Submit Name Of Candidate - INEC / Oyebanji Canvasses Innovative Civil Service, As New HOS Is Inaugurated / What Are You Doing With Your Youth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.