Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) (107883 Views)

Teni Buys New Mansion In Lagos (Video) / Linda Osifo Acquires A House In Lagos, Now A Landlady (Photos) / Georgina Onuoha Buys A House In US, Now A Landlady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by Bianda24: 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2020
Chochovini:
. O Y O.
It does not matter

1 Like

Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by dontrulee: 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
In as much that you're happy, should you tell the whole world? me that I have 10 billion in my account did I tell anybody?
Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by LSJO(m): 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
WoundedLamb:

I don't understand. What's the pleasure in being so hateful?
I really don't understand too. bleeped up insignificant of a creature exist...i never knew...!!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by xcelentattitude(m): 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
dangotesmummy:
Awon tenants e ama cheat e because to be a tenant in nigeria you have to have an element of craze meanwhile she seems like a friendly, funny and happy go girl.those are not the characteristics to get your money in this Lagos especially when they know she's female and single

But any congratulations makanaki cheesy

You think say na face me I slap you house ba? grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by Alimat40: 10:12pm On Mar 12, 2020
According to the word of God,
Rejoice with those who rejoice. Teni, I rejoice with you for acquiring a new house, so since l have acted according to the word of God, the Almighty God will do something big and marvelous in the sight of people in my life this year 2020, that people will rejoice with me as I have acted for you according to the word of God. Those shall rejoice with me God will do their own in Jesus name. If you believe say amen to that.
Teni, congratulations and enjoy your house with good health and peace.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by dangotesmummy: 10:20pm On Mar 12, 2020
xcelentattitude:

You think say na face me I slap you house ba? grin
even among educated people living in flats, that naija craze go still dey their DNA.education and exposure no fit remove am
Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by dangotesmummy: 10:21pm On Mar 12, 2020
dontrulee:
In as much that you're happy, should you tell the whole world?
me that I have 10 billion in my account did I tell anybody?
oore olorun osebomora
Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by Emma1Oj(m): 10:23pm On Mar 12, 2020
Millz404:
The girl sabi sing sha
One tin l love about this babe is she playfully do most of her tins and it will just click like kilode. Even most of her songs are playfully composed. Their ways a day she was using her food to sing rice ,beans and kpomo.. dat lyrics eh.. na die
Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by dontrulee: 10:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
dangotesmummy:
oore olorun osebomora
Word! but will that protect you from "village people" any small achievement, put on social media. That's risky and dangerous
Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by Millz404(m): 10:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
Emma1Oj:
One tin l love about this babe is she playfully do most of her tins and it will just click like kilode. Even most of her songs are playfully composed. Their ways a day she was using her food to sing rice ,beans and kpomo.. dat lyrics eh.. na die

I am telling you...i was watching one of her videos she recorded with her phone on instagram. She was just doing playful freestyle and the tin just dey enter. i was like abeg na talent be this
Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
congrats..hard work pays
Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by dangotesmummy: 10:38pm On Mar 12, 2020
dontrulee:

Word! but will that protect you from "village people" any small achievement, put on social media. That's risky and dangerous
Eyin aye Papa

If she put her boyfriend cheated on her na Una go talk say carry your private issue out of social media and stop seeking the counsel of online strangers

If she naked herself put for social media Una go call am asewooo

Now she was able to build a house without whoring around and you still don't like that she put it out.....okayyy ABI because she no say one alhaji build am for am ABI one chief buy house for am

Na problem for single woman to achieve anything again?
Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by dontrulee: 10:42pm On Mar 12, 2020
dangotesmummy:
Eyin aye Papa

If she put her boyfriend cheated on her na Una go talk say carry your private issue out of social media and stop seeking the counsel of online strangers

If she naked herself put for social media Una go call am asewooo

Now she was able to build a house without whoring around and you still don't like that she put it out.....okayyy ABI because she no say one alhaji build am for am ABI one chief buy house for am

Na problem for single woman to achieve anything again?
that's not my point bro.
the point is why should she put it on social media?
how does it affect you positively.
truth is many people post on social media just to feel important and celebrated
Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by dangotesmummy: 10:46pm On Mar 12, 2020
dontrulee:

that's not my point bro.
the point is why should she put it on social media?
how does it affect you positively.
truth is many people post on social media just to feel important and celebrated
and what is bad in being celebrated?

You graduate from university put graduation pictures on the internet is that a problem?

You do wedding put pictures on the internet,kilo bad nbe?

You build house put it on the internet? Ehennn shebi it's so that people can rejoice with you and celebrate you.the idea is for people to celebrate you but it's unfortunate that we have a lot of twisted, frustrated, envious and bitter people who get pained by the success of others, especially women,then to now hear she's single.e go dey do them like say make them kill am.how dare she be single and successful without a husband
Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by hayzedsmart(m): 10:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
I just like the singer because she doesn't dress naked to impress her fans
Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by dontrulee: 10:50pm On Mar 12, 2020
dangotesmummy:
and what is bad in being celebrated?

You graduate from university put graduation pictures on the internet is that a problem?

You do wedding put pictures on the internet,kilo bad nbe?

You build house put it on the internet? Ehennn shebi it's so that people can rejoice with you and celebrate you.the idea is for people to celebrate you but it's unfortunate that we have a lot of twisted, frustrated, envious and bitter people who get pained by the success of others, especially women,then to now hear she's single.e go dey do them like say make them kill am.how dare she be single and successful without a husband

alright, a good point you have there.
you win!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by dangotesmummy: 10:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
dontrulee:

alright, a good point you have there.
you win!
I'm always a perpetual winner
Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by petuniaevents(f): 11:00pm On Mar 12, 2020
Teni makanaki!!! Congratulations girl. Way to go.

let's make your Events memorable Decoration. Design. Catering services. Rentals. WhatsApp 07065574265
Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by dontrulee: 11:06pm On Mar 12, 2020
dangotesmummy:
I'm always a perpetual winner
Life is a game.
we win some
we loose some.
but whether we win or loose, stay happy and calm!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by gabrielsiz(m): 11:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
TroubleMaker47:
Teni needs to shed some weight angry

For you or for herself...

If your answer is the latter then it's obviously not your business

1 Like

Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by Sexyliciousbri: 11:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
Congrats
Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by Ohraykon: 1:00am On Mar 13, 2020
dangotesmummy:
Awon tenants e ama cheat e because to be a tenant in nigeria you have to have an element of craze meanwhile she seems like a friendly, funny and happy go girl.those are not the characteristics to get your money in this Lagos especially when they know she's female and single

But any congratulations makanaki cheesy
always saying nonsense ibu mama
Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by Ohraykon: 1:02am On Mar 13, 2020
Atiku:
If she was slimmer and fair, we for dey hear things like “ashawo, prostitute, her pssy bought the house”

I wonder where those people are.
but she be lesbian dem dey collect too like the downlow guys too if not u for no see for tv
Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by bamasite2: 2:34am On Mar 13, 2020
Congrats dear.....you deserve it!
Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by dangotesmummy: 5:11am On Mar 13, 2020
Ohraykon:
always saying nonsense ibu mama
my friend clear out of my mention with your senseless self

Who cares about your lousy opinion
Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by anonimi: 5:55am On Mar 13, 2020
TMSMedia:
I’m now a landlady, my walking step has changed – Teni says as she unveils her new duplex (Video)

Nigerian singer Teni Apata with the stage name Teni The Entertainer has bought a new house in her name. Playful Teni in her usual jovial nature shared a video of herself taking a walk round the new property she’d just acquired.

The singer has finally acquired a new house and she broke the news on her Instagram page with a video in which she revealed her walking step has changed because she is now a ‘Landlady’.

Teni captioned the video:

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFlh50d9HCQ

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B9ok5dAF7Yb/?igshid=1i5ajrdeix4ny

LIRS and FIRS over to you guys for her taxes.
How much taxes has she been paying to justify this house purchase? Should she not be in prison for tax evasion if she has been underpaying, which is what oyinbos do to yeberity tax dodgers?

[img]https://fatchicksings.files./2013/04/deathandtaxes.jpg[/img]

Lauryn Hill begins prison sentence for tax evasion

Rapper will serve three months in a Connecticut jail after failing to pay tax on $2m earnings

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2013/jul/09/lauryn-hill-begins-prison-sentence

Shakira to appear in court over alleged tax evasion in Spain

Prosecutors say singer avoided paying €14.5m tax by falsely claiming to live in Bahamas

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2019/feb/26/shakira-appear-court-barcelona-alleged-tax-evasion-spain

1 Like

Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by shonepa(m): 7:13am On Mar 13, 2020
WoundedLamb:

I don't understand. What's the pleasure in being so hateful?

At least her bag of beans don buy ous.....em dey dere dey para....monkey
Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:30am On Mar 13, 2020
gabrielsiz:

For you or for herself...

If your answer is the latter then it's obviously not your business
For herself. Fat is not healthy
Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by lildush(m): 8:58am On Mar 13, 2020
Congratulations dear... Keep winning
Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by DSoj(m): 8:59am On Mar 13, 2020
These artistes are making money ooo
Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by Emmachudi(m): 9:25am On Mar 13, 2020
Dear congratulations.
I'm happy for you .
Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by Nehyooh(m): 10:19am On Mar 13, 2020
Congratulations !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ / Uche Nancy And Her 4 Daughters Rock Matching Outfits / Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.