Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

The Coronavirus Is Pedophilia: Pastor Charged A 100 Sex Crimes Against Babies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Coronavirus Is Pedophilia: Pastor Charged A 100 Sex Crimes Against Babies (653 Views)

Rumors that i charged a Counselee N100k are Lies - says Apostle Constance Friday / Court Quashes Bill Cosby's Sex Crimes Conviction, Allowing His Release / Covid-19: Eniola Badmus Charged A Philanthropist 150K For 500K Giveaway. Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Coronavirus Is Pedophilia: Pastor Charged A 100 Sex Crimes Against Babies by Kuficking: 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2020

Pastor charged with more than 100 sex crimes involving children in NC

by The Associated Press

Friday, January 24th 2020

AA

Rodney Luffman (Wilkes County Sheriff’s Office)

NORTH WILKESBORO, N.C. (AP) — A North Carolina pastor has been charged with more than 100 felony sex offenses involving three children, authorities said.

Green is for pedophile and when you see gays wearing green and yellow know pedophilia is going on. This man raped dozens of children proving this pedophilia is a demonic possession and a sexual power seeking by Baal churches. They rape the boys to turn them into recruits for their satanic faith. Evil pagans are masking themselves as Christians. The bad thing is Christians aren't disavowing these giant church groups they belong too that allow this molestation and sacrifice of children.

The microchip 5g network is here the mark of the beast invented by the Roman Catholic Empire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL2XLqoQyKM

Wake up out your slumber

Re: The Coronavirus Is Pedophilia: Pastor Charged A 100 Sex Crimes Against Babies by Kuficking: 8:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
Wow
Re: The Coronavirus Is Pedophilia: Pastor Charged A 100 Sex Crimes Against Babies by Kuficking: 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2020

Ex-NOPD child abuse investigator admits molesting victim of infamous Boy Scout pedophile ring

Stanley Burkhardt mug shot, left; and a portrait of a young Richard Windmann Provided photos▲

Stanley Burkhardt mug shot, left; and a portrait of a young Richard Windmann▲

BY RAMON ANTONIO VARGAS | Staff writer

Published Mar 10, 2020 at 1:35 pm | Updated Mar 10, 2020 at 1:41 pm

A former New Orleans Police Department detective who led the NOPD’s pedophile investigations unit for years before he was unmasked as a child molester himself admitted in federal court last month that he abused a boy who had turned to him for protection after the boy was preyed upon by his Boy Scout leader.

Stanley Burkhardt’s admission in a Feb. 24 hearing in North Carolina came after years of denying the sex abuse claims leveled against him by Richard Windmann.

An investigator caught raping babies.

Re: The Coronavirus Is Pedophilia: Pastor Charged A 100 Sex Crimes Against Babies by Kuficking: 9:09pm On Mar 12, 2020

SOURCE: THE DR. OZ SHOWAlphy Hoffman Was the Alleged Leader of a Pedophile Ring That Targeted Corey FeldmanBY ALLISON CACICH

2 DAYS AGO

A little over two years ago, former child star Corey Feldman revealed the name of a man he claims molested him in the late 1980s. That man is one-time Hollywood club owner Alphy Hoffman.

Tales of Alphy’s alleged abuse are scattered throughout Feldman’s new documentary, My Truth: The Rape of Two Coreys, which also details the supposed assaults of Corey Haim, who died at the age of 38 in 2010.

Alphy failed to respond to the allegations levied against him in 2017, leading some to suspect that he’ll once again choose to stay silent. But the biggest question remains: where is the purported pedophile ringleader now?

Is Alphy Hoffman dead?

Not much is known about the accused molester, but multiple outlets indicate that Alphy is still alive. From 1986 to 1989, he ran Alphy’s Soda Pop Club, which catered to underage celebrities. He is said to be the son of late casting director Bobby Hoffman, lending him a great deal of credibility among Hollywood’s elite at the time.

SOURCE: THE DR. OZ SHOW

Green is for pedophile trolls who monitor those who speak out. This evil pedophile targeted a victim of spoke out with stalking and monitoring. Them pedophiles are coming out of the church and nowhere else. Churches run community policing.

Wake up out your slumber

Re: The Coronavirus Is Pedophilia: Pastor Charged A 100 Sex Crimes Against Babies by Kuficking: 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2020
Re: The Coronavirus Is Pedophilia: Pastor Charged A 100 Sex Crimes Against Babies by Kuficking: 12:41am On Mar 13, 2020
Them pedophiles are coming out of the church and nowhere else. With the amount children raped in churches we can see where the pedophiles are coming from.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: The Coronavirus Is Pedophilia: Pastor Charged A 100 Sex Crimes Against Babies by Kuficking: 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2020
Wow
Re: The Coronavirus Is Pedophilia: Pastor Charged A 100 Sex Crimes Against Babies by Coronasunworshi: 10:49pm On Mar 17, 2020

Daily Post Nigeria

METRORCCG Pastor arrested for allegedly defiling 10-year-old girl in Ebonyi

Published

2 hours ago 

on

March 17, 2020

By

Godwin Aliuna

A pastor, one Mr Okpara Apollos, attached with the Redeemed Christian Church of God at Mgbabor Achara village in Abakaliki Local Government Area of Ebonyi State, have been arrested by the Nigeria Police for allegedly defiling a 10-year-old girl.

The suspect, Okpara was alleged to have defiled the victim (name withheld), after their home fellowship, which held in his house on Sunday, on March 8, 2020.

Investigation revealed that the victim’s mother got to know about her daughter’s ordeal, when the little girl got home that night and started crying and on a closer look, she noticed that blood was gushing out from her private part.

According to the victim’s mother, Mrs Felicia Ogboji who spoke to newsmen in Abakaliki said: “Upon inquiry, I got to know that my small girl was defiled. She was taken advantage by the pastor. She told me that, after the home fellowship, held in the pastor’s house, that the Pastor put his thing into her private.

“She said after the home fellowship, the pastor sent other children away and asked my child to go and buy something for him. When she came back, he locked her inside his house and started touching her with his hands and eventually put his thing inside her private,” the victim’s mother, said.

It was gathered that, Mr Okpara was arrested by men of the Nigeria Police Force, attached to the Central Police Station, Abakaliki, on Sunday.

A reliable source from the police, who spoke to newsmen said, the Pastor was arrested on Sunday, after the victim’s mother reported the matter at the police station.

The source, who spoke on condition of anonymity, added, “I know this man. He is a pastor and I know his church and I’m wondering what could have led him into doing this kind of thing. I have interviewed him and he said he did it and that it was in his house. And from the look of things, he would be arraigned either tomorrow (Wednesday) or next.”

However, all efforts to reach the Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Loveth Odah at the time of filing this report was unsuccessful.

NSCDC official arrested for allegedly defiling seven-year-old girl in Zamfara'I defiled my two-year-old stepdaughter thinking she was my wife' - Man confessesSodomy in Akwa Ibom as men turn daughters to sex slaves, rape, defile others

Green is for pedophile

As it is

Google 3 words in any search engine 3 words pastor child rape and see the epidemic.

Everyday all over the world pastors rape children

Wake up out your slumber

(1) (Reply)

Marlian Leaves ‘warning Note’ After Robbing Man’s Car / All Na Audio Money, Oluwa Lagos Blast Runtown Over N10m Scam Giveaway On Twitter / It Is Okay If You Don’t Like Me "Cuppydat" – DJ Cuppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.