Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,803 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Covid-19: Eniola Badmus Charged A Philanthropist 150K For 500K Giveaway. Leaked - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Covid-19: Eniola Badmus Charged A Philanthropist 150K For 500K Giveaway. Leaked (1643 Views)

Rumors that i charged a Counselee N100k are Lies - says Apostle Constance Friday / The Coronavirus Is Pedophilia: Pastor Charged A 100 Sex Crimes Against Babies / Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Covid-19: Eniola Badmus Charged A Philanthropist 150K For 500K Giveaway. Leaked by nairafame2: 6:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
Online philanthropist reveals his conversation with Actress - Eniola badmus for charging him 150k to help giveaway 500k to her followers.

See more conversations below;
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/04/covid-19-actress-eniola-badmus-charged.html

Re: Covid-19: Eniola Badmus Charged A Philanthropist 150K For 500K Giveaway. Leaked by Bossontop(m): 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
My pipu can u imagine human being?? Heartless!!!

Re: Covid-19: Eniola Badmus Charged A Philanthropist 150K For 500K Giveaway. Leaked by illicit(m): 6:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
what she does is called show business for a reason.
the donor should understand that.
Re: Covid-19: Eniola Badmus Charged A Philanthropist 150K For 500K Giveaway. Leaked by AuntyAmope(m): 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
later we go de blame government. Ordinary 500k giveaway she wants to have her own cut. na wa oo

Re: Covid-19: Eniola Badmus Charged A Philanthropist 150K For 500K Giveaway. Leaked by soberdrunk(m): 6:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
Re: Covid-19: Eniola Badmus Charged A Philanthropist 150K For 500K Giveaway. Leaked by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
Nah we dey do ourselves for this country...so sad
Re: Covid-19: Eniola Badmus Charged A Philanthropist 150K For 500K Giveaway. Leaked by NairalandDoctor(m): 6:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
When you have totally lost all love and care for humanity and you start serving money. This the result
Re: Covid-19: Eniola Badmus Charged A Philanthropist 150K For 500K Giveaway. Leaked by Codeblues(m): 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
This is so sad. It shows what we Africans are in helping one another in difficult situations. Most of these celebrities shows their human side in front of cameras but behind the camera they wolves in human clothes. Shiorr

Re: Covid-19: Eniola Badmus Charged A Philanthropist 150K For 500K Giveaway. Leaked by SocialJustice: 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
Eniola is your slave abi, she should share N500k to people at N5k each, that's 100 people.

The mugu also said his friends said he could put his name. Oga share your money yourself or pay the N150k charge.

Re: Covid-19: Eniola Badmus Charged A Philanthropist 150K For 500K Giveaway. Leaked by SayNoToFailure(f): 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
I'm speechless. Just such a little task to humanity.
Re: Covid-19: Eniola Badmus Charged A Philanthropist 150K For 500K Giveaway. Leaked by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
SocialJustice:
Eniola is your slave abi, she should share N500k to people at N5k each, that's 100 people.

The mugu also said his friends said he could put his name. Oga share your money yourself or pay the N150k charge.
How is that a slave? Can't she charge #2k?
Re: Covid-19: Eniola Badmus Charged A Philanthropist 150K For 500K Giveaway. Leaked by kemzy036: 7:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
cucumbae:
Re: Covid-19: Eniola Badmus Charged A Philanthropist 150K For 500K Giveaway. Leaked by irunoko(m): 7:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
Greedy, entitled fat slob.you made a way in the nigerian movie industry.people opened doors for you and the best way to pay Nigerians is by standing on their way

Haven't you got bigger deals? Haven't you received help and mercy from others, why stand in people's way when God gave you an opportunity to be a blessing to others

You will reap your reward

Thank God karma this days is faster than indomie noodles.dirty fat ugly bish

Re: Covid-19: Eniola Badmus Charged A Philanthropist 150K For 500K Giveaway. Leaked by irunoko(m): 7:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
Codeblues:
This is so sad. It shows what we Africans are in helping one another in difficult situations. Most of these celebrities shows their human side in front of cameras but behind the camera they wolves in human clothes. Shiorr
exactly

She's not different from greedy and entitled Politicians and she kuku like food.maybe she wan carry the whole 150k buy food
Re: Covid-19: Eniola Badmus Charged A Philanthropist 150K For 500K Giveaway. Leaked by irunoko(m): 7:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
NairalandDoctor:
When you have totally lost all love and care for humanity and you start serving money. This the result
it's just sad.people now value money than previous lives especially when she's in a position to help
What Will she loose if she doesn't charge150k?
Re: Covid-19: Eniola Badmus Charged A Philanthropist 150K For 500K Giveaway. Leaked by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
I blame her for making it look obvious she wants a cut.

To be completely honest, the stress of selecting 100 winners, and then transferring 5k to each of them and then following up comments is really tasking.
Re: Covid-19: Eniola Badmus Charged A Philanthropist 150K For 500K Giveaway. Leaked by missimelda01(f): 8:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
Why do I feel this so called philanthropist is chasing clout... Instagram is her own business and there's nothing wrong in her charging for her services, if it was that easy why didn't he do it himself. This lockdown is affecting everybody including the celebrities, he wants the whole world to acknowledge him for giving through someone else's platform, why not pay? If 150k is too much, bargain.. if not walk away, why screenshot and post online.

Re: Covid-19: Eniola Badmus Charged A Philanthropist 150K For 500K Giveaway. Leaked by SocialJustice: 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
cucumbae:
ROTFLMAO. No be your fault.
Re: Covid-19: Eniola Badmus Charged A Philanthropist 150K For 500K Giveaway. Leaked by Tmb78(m): 10:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
irunoko:
Greedy, entitled fat slob.you made a way in the nigerian movie industry.people opened doors for you and the best way to pay Nigerians is by standing on their way

Haven't you got bigger deals? Haven't you received help and mercy from others, why stand in people's way when God gave you an opportunity to be a blessing to others

Dirty fat ugly Bish?
Don't you think you took it a bit personal?
What she did is wrong, at least I think so
But your words are too harsh.
I believe you are a woman and Yoruba like her.
Re: Covid-19: Eniola Badmus Charged A Philanthropist 150K For 500K Giveaway. Leaked by Digmygold: 10:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
Hungry yeyebrities. Imagine ? No dignity at all.

Re: Covid-19: Eniola Badmus Charged A Philanthropist 150K For 500K Giveaway. Leaked by yuswrld20(m): 11:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
irunoko:

guy abeg pity dis cow now
Re: Covid-19: Eniola Badmus Charged A Philanthropist 150K For 500K Giveaway. Leaked by irunoko(m): 11:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
Tmb78:
Dirty fat ugly Bish?
Don't you think you took it a bit personal?
What she did is wrong, at least I think so
But your words are too harsh.
I believe you are a woman and Yoruba like her.
no I hate it when you rose by the support and help of people to where you are going and the next thing is to position yourself to be an obstruction to others.isnt she relatively financially comfortable compared to other vulnerable Nigerians? Without the 150k isn't she ok? She has got bigger deals and endorsement deals with telecommunication network.is she all that? Wasn't it the grace of God that made a way for her? If it's by beauty,she should be modelling for sungirl newspaper so what are we talking about?

She's a dirty fat slob because she herself didn't come from a family with silver spoon and God finally positioned her to bless others unfortunately she allowed greed to consume her.shes an apt example of the Yoruba addage that says you will not eat and you will not allow those that want to eat eat.... chisosssss

Money is truly an amplifier of character afterall
Re: Covid-19: Eniola Badmus Charged A Philanthropist 150K For 500K Giveaway. Leaked by godstino(m): 11:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
SocialJustice:

people like you are the ones spoiling this country yet you won't hesitate to complain about our leaders. She would have gained more followers and win people's heart.

Re: Covid-19: Eniola Badmus Charged A Philanthropist 150K For 500K Giveaway. Leaked by irunoko(m): 11:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
yuswrld20:

guy abeg pity dis cow now
no I won't I will have only pitied her if she rose without nobody's help

Not like she's from a wealthy home so kilonbaka
Re: Covid-19: Eniola Badmus Charged A Philanthropist 150K For 500K Giveaway. Leaked by irunoko(m): 11:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
godstino:
people like you are the ones spoiling this country yet you won't hesitate to complain about our leaders. She would have gain more followers and win people's heart.
exactly
Re: Covid-19: Eniola Badmus Charged A Philanthropist 150K For 500K Giveaway. Leaked by irunoko(m): 11:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
missimelda01:
Why do I feel this so called philanthropist is chasing clout... Instagram is her own business and there's nothing wrong in her charging for her services, if it was that easy why didn't he do it himself. This lockdown is affecting everybody including the celebrities, he wants the whole world to acknowledge him for giving through someone else's platform, why not pay? If 150k is too much, bargain.. if not walk away, why screenshot and post online.
really?

Eniola already has a name at least in nigeria,I don't know whether globally and she's relatively comfortable.what will 150k do for her when she has been getting bigger deals worth more.shes just being unreasonable..

The philanthropist wasn't chasing clout if not he would have insisted his name must be mentioned but he wasn't after that and secondly there was no way he could have acess to the poor Nigerians because he's outside nigeria and he felt eniola was closer to some of the poor Nigerians who are her fans

Anyway I don't kuku follow the whale.she should keep at it.the ones that did such yesterday,we know where their character landed them

Re: Covid-19: Eniola Badmus Charged A Philanthropist 150K For 500K Giveaway. Leaked by SocialJustice: 11:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
godstino:
people like you are the ones spoiling this country yet you won't hesitate to complain about our leaders. She would have gained more followers and win people's heart.
Poor, begging, worthless followers like you.
Re: Covid-19: Eniola Badmus Charged A Philanthropist 150K For 500K Giveaway. Leaked by Maxymilliano(m): 11:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
This is despicable ...

The man said "I want to sponsor your giveaway, to give 100 people 5,000 each", but she couldn't resist demanding for service charge after the man credited her account. This is a proof that she won't be sincere in the disbursement.

She should kindly return the money back.

Imagine 150k for stamp duty and bank charges just do disburse 5k to 100 beneficiaries.

Re: Covid-19: Eniola Badmus Charged A Philanthropist 150K For 500K Giveaway. Leaked by godstino(m): 11:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
SocialJustice:
Poor, begging, worthless followers like you.
it's funny how you think everyone else is like your worthless family grin wasted sperm!
Re: Covid-19: Eniola Badmus Charged A Philanthropist 150K For 500K Giveaway. Leaked by yuswrld20(m): 11:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
irunoko:
no I won't I will have only pitied her if she rose without nobody's help

Not like she's from a wealthy home so kilonbaka
orobo pple are always greedy and selfish

Re: Covid-19: Eniola Badmus Charged A Philanthropist 150K For 500K Giveaway. Leaked by Tmb78(m): 12:18am On Apr 30, 2020
irunoko:
no I hate it when you rose by the support and help of people to where you are going and the next thing is to position yourself to be an obstruction to others.isnt she relatively financially comfortable compared to other vulnerable Nigerians? Without the 150k isn't she ok? She has got bigger deals and endorsement deals with telecommunication network.is she all that? Wasn't it the grace of God that made a way for her? If it's by beauty,she should be modelling for sungirl newspaper so what are we talking about?

She's a dirty fat slob because she herself didn't come from a family with silver spoon and God finally positioned her to bless others unfortunately she allowed greed to consume her.shes an apt example of the Yoruba addage that says you will not eat and you will not allow those that want to eat eat.... chisosssss

Money is truly an amplifier of character afterall
Re: Covid-19: Eniola Badmus Charged A Philanthropist 150K For 500K Giveaway. Leaked by irunoko(m): 12:49am On Apr 30, 2020
yuswrld20:

orobo pple are always greedy and selfish
true

Revealed!!! Nigerian Actress, Genevieve Is Allegedly A Lesbian / Bbnaija Ike Hints On Engaging Mercy Real Soon As They Share Deep Kiss In New Ep / Open Letter To Bbnaija Housemate Laycon By Popular OAP, Olalekan Da O’square