Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Why I Jumped Over A Fence To Meet Osinbajo, By Fct Ss1 Student - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Jumped Over A Fence To Meet Osinbajo, By Fct Ss1 Student (1683 Views)

Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) / Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria / Garba Shehu’s ‘Attack’ On Adeboye Was To Rebuke Osinbajo - By Fredrick Nwabufo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Jumped Over A Fence To Meet Osinbajo, By Fct Ss1 Student by murecool(m): 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2020
*Recounts experience of worshipping at Aso Villa Chapel

Meeting Nigeria’s Vice President face to face for the first time in January 2019 especially by jumping over a fence was incredible and has changed my perception about people occupying leadership positions, according to 14-year-old, Government Secondary School Phase 3 student, Miss Oluwadamilola Oriowo.

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN had in January 2019 made brief campaign stops at Phase 4, Gbazango and Kukwaba communities in Kubwa, a suburb of Abuja, ahead of the 2019 general elections.

Recalling the incident that surrounded her first encounter with the Vice President, the student who said the memory of that incident remained indelible in her mind, noted that she had thought it was impossible for the Vice President of a country to visit a local community like Kubwa.

Narrating her experience during a chat with journalists in Abuja, the school girl said, “I was in our church on that faithful day for choir practice when we heard sirens from the Vice President’s motorcade, I saw, through the window, people running towards a mini estate near our Church, I jumped over the church fence to join others see the Vice President.”

Speaking about her experience during last Sunday’s worship at the Aso Villa Chapel, on the invitation of the Vice President, Miss Oriowo expressed excitement at the opportunity of meeting the second citizen for the second time.

According to her, “the church service was good, for me it was different because it was birthday of the Vice President and I had the opportunity of meeting him for the second time. I don’t know how to express how I feel now but I relish every moment we spent in Church at the Presidential Villa.

“For my parents and I to have been invited to the Presidential Villa to worship, I thank God for this opportunity. I wish him a happy birthday, long life and prosperity.

Miss Oriowo had on the invitation of the Vice President, and accompanied by her parents, last Sunday, joined other faithful, family and friends to worship at the Aso Villa Chapel in honour of Prof. Osinbajo’s 63rd birthday.

1 Like

Re: Why I Jumped Over A Fence To Meet Osinbajo, By Fct Ss1 Student by tj4luck(m): 9:02pm On Mar 12, 2020
That's goo

2 Likes

Re: Why I Jumped Over A Fence To Meet Osinbajo, By Fct Ss1 Student by sapientia(m): 9:04pm On Mar 12, 2020
She learnt it from NASS.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Jumped Over A Fence To Meet Osinbajo, By Fct Ss1 Student by NextD18: 9:09pm On Mar 12, 2020
Out of all people, it is Osibanjo you had to jump fence just to see?

Smh! Something is definitely wrong you.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Jumped Over A Fence To Meet Osinbajo, By Fct Ss1 Student by Lawgod247: 9:18pm On Mar 12, 2020
ok
Re: Why I Jumped Over A Fence To Meet Osinbajo, By Fct Ss1 Student by Yaribanzaonic: 9:21pm On Mar 12, 2020
Osibanjo marketer....This your work hard ooo!!!

Osibanjo sells Akara...Na you must POST AM

Osibanjo fetches water for IDPs .........na you must write am

Osibanjo This and Osibanjo that ,,,,Haba!!!

Spare us the Fake pretentious Packaging of a known ...NEMA...THIEF!!!!

murecool:
*Recounts experience of worshipping at Aso Villa Chapel

Meeting Nigeria’s Vice President face to face for the first time in January 2019 especially by jumping over a fence was incredible and has changed my perception about people occupying leadership positions, according to 14-year-old, Government Secondary School Phase 3 student, Miss Oluwadamilola Oriowo.

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN had in January 2019 made brief campaign stops at Phase 4, Gbazango and Kukwaba communities in Kubwa, a suburb of Abuja, ahead of the 2019 general elections.

Recalling the incident that surrounded her first encounter with the Vice President, the student who said the memory of that incident remained indelible in her mind, noted that she had thought it was impossible for the Vice President of a country to visit a local community like Kubwa.

Narrating her experience during a chat with journalists in Abuja, the school girl said, “I was in our church on that faithful day for choir practice when we heard sirens from the Vice President’s motorcade, I saw, through the window, people running towards a mini estate near our Church, I jumped over the church fence to join others see the Vice President.”

Speaking about her experience during last Sunday’s worship at the Aso Villa Chapel, on the invitation of the Vice President, Miss Oriowo expressed excitement at the opportunity of meeting the second citizen for the second time.

According to her, “the church service was good, for me it was different because it was birthday of the Vice President and I had the opportunity of meeting him for the second time. I don’t know how to express how I feel now but I relish every moment we spent in Church at the Presidential Villa.

“For my parents and I to have been invited to the Presidential Villa to worship, I thank God for this opportunity. I wish him a happy birthday, long life and prosperity.

Miss Oriowo had on the invitation of the Vice President, and accompanied by her parents, last Sunday, joined other faithful, family and friends to worship at the Aso Villa Chapel in honour of Prof. Osinbajo’s 63rd birthday.
Re: Why I Jumped Over A Fence To Meet Osinbajo, By Fct Ss1 Student by Olunmercy56(f): 9:46pm On Mar 12, 2020
sapientia:
She learnt it from NASS.

grin grin grin grin this girl na SU cheesy cheesy
Re: Why I Jumped Over A Fence To Meet Osinbajo, By Fct Ss1 Student by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2020
Jumped over the fence. What now happened? How did she get invited for Church service?

Disjointed story.
Re: Why I Jumped Over A Fence To Meet Osinbajo, By Fct Ss1 Student by murecool(m): 10:21pm On Mar 12, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:

If I no post Osinbajo, na your parents I go post?

Re: Why I Jumped Over A Fence To Meet Osinbajo, By Fct Ss1 Student by Yaribanzaonic: 10:49pm On Mar 12, 2020
grin just take heart. Marketing a THIEF is very hard. Why not market Thiefnubuu? ...

[quote author=murecool post=87393949][/quote]
Re: Why I Jumped Over A Fence To Meet Osinbajo, By Fct Ss1 Student by RuddyFusion(m): 10:55pm On Mar 12, 2020
Osibanjo will be a better President have always known this from the first time he acted as the Acting President....
Re: Why I Jumped Over A Fence To Meet Osinbajo, By Fct Ss1 Student by LajaLaba: 11:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
Igbos o ya food don ready
Re: Why I Jumped Over A Fence To Meet Osinbajo, By Fct Ss1 Student by Jakalanda: 3:54am On Mar 13, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
Jumped over the fence. What now happened? How did she get invited for Church service?

Disjointed story.
[/s]
Re: Why I Jumped Over A Fence To Meet Osinbajo, By Fct Ss1 Student by allthingsgood: 4:44am On Mar 13, 2020
NextD18:
Out of all people, it is Osibanjo you had to jump fence just to see?

Smh! Something is definitely wrong you.

Go and repent. This hate is not good for ur soul

1 Like

Re: Why I Jumped Over A Fence To Meet Osinbajo, By Fct Ss1 Student by Collins9156(m): 5:41am On Mar 13, 2020
Na trueooo

Yaribanzaonic:

(1) (Reply)

History Of Obas Of Lagos / Restructuring Nigeria Doesn’t Depend On North, Anybody ― PANDEF / Imo People Should Stop Hiding Under Owerri, Orlu And Okigwe Zones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.