Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has tested positive for coronavirus. - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has tested positive for coronavirus. (56639 Views)

Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi / Unai Emery Set To Be Appointed New Arsenal Manager Replacing Arsene Wenger / Meet Luis Enrique Who Is Set To Take Over From Wenger As Arsenal Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has tested positive for coronavirus. by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 13, 2020
Nigeria microbiologists should stand up! Enough sleep or doing jobs not related to our field.

Let's form a group on WhatsApp and bring our virology brain into action. Let's save the world.
Re: Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has tested positive for coronavirus. by Tookool(m): 12:13am On Mar 13, 2020
Just when we were about to go top 4 angry
Re: Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has tested positive for coronavirus. by mvem(m): 12:15am On Mar 13, 2020
philip0906:

I really do not understand the panic...I honestly do not
read all comments on nairaland. I think misinformation is a problem. I try to put across valid facts about the virus but people tend to move with the herd. Some think you get and you die when Lassa fever in our country has a higher mortality rate. The virus spreads fast but its mortality rate is about 1-2 %. The most vulnerable are the Old( the average age of deaths in Italy is 81 years), Those already sick and having pre-existing issues. Media always concentrate on the few deaths which is about 4000+ now while more than 60,000 has recovered and the majority( about 98%) do recover . There are already 3 vaccines on the trial stage and in months there will definitely be a vaccine. Why can't people research and find the truth themselves but hoping on an Apocalypse. Worse has happened and will happen

6 Likes

Re: Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has tested positive for coronavirus. by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 13, 2020
He will surely survive.
His is not even up to 40.
Re: Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has tested positive for coronavirus. by mvem(m): 12:16am On Mar 13, 2020
Squillaci:
He will surely survive.
His is not even up to 40.
Definitely he will
Re: Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has tested positive for coronavirus. by LANDLORD72: 12:17am On Mar 13, 2020
lovedayugo:
EPL could be suspended till further notice cry

Get well Arteta

#ftc
African media will never mention the name of those who tested positive wayo Nigeria doctors
Re: Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has tested positive for coronavirus. by philip0906(m): 12:17am On Mar 13, 2020
mvem:
read all comments on nairaland. I think misinformation is a problem. I try to put across valid facts about the virus but people tend to move with the herd. Some think you get and you die when Lassa fever in our country has a higher mortality rate. The virus spreads fast but its mortality rate is about 1-2 %. The most vulnerable are the Old( the average age of deaths in Italy is 81 years), Those already sick and having pre-existing issues. Media always concentrate on the few deaths which is about 4000+ now while more than 60,000 has recovered and the majority( about 98%) do recover . There are already 3 vaccines on the trial stage and in months there will definitely be a vaccine. Why can't people research and find the truth themselves but hoping on an Apocalypse. Worse has happened and will happen
That's the crazy part...The fact that Lassa fever is more deadly than corona virus, yet we have coped just fine and some people are panicking over a novel viral flu (with the exact same symptoms as malaria + - flu), is ridiculous.
Re: Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has tested positive for coronavirus. by mvem(m): 12:18am On Mar 13, 2020
philip0906:

Actually, "everyone" will recover. The only people who're at risk are those with compromised immune system and the very weak and vulnerable...

Aside that, everyone else will just be fine. I really think there's just a lot of frightening sensationalism around this virus that makes people think once you get the virus, you're doomed.
Exactly !...I blame the media only concentrating on deaths. About 4000+ have died with about 70,000 recovered. Those cases that reach critical stage are the old and sick as you mentioned. The panic will do more worse than the virus itself

1 Like

Re: Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has tested positive for coronavirus. by mvem(m): 12:20am On Mar 13, 2020
philip0906:

That's the crazy part...The fact that Lassa fever is more deadly than corona virus, yet we have coped just fine and some people are panicking over a novel viral flu (with the exact same symptoms as malaria + - flu), is ridiculous.
People don't know how many 'ordinary' Malaria kills in one month in Africa
Re: Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has tested positive for coronavirus. by philip0906(m): 12:21am On Mar 13, 2020
mvem:
Exactly !...I blame the media only concentrating on deaths. About 4000+ have died with about 70,000 recovered. Those cases that reach critical stage are the old and sick as you mentioned. The panic will do more worse than the virus itself
Succinct
Re: Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has tested positive for coronavirus. by philip0906(m): 12:24am On Mar 13, 2020
mvem:
People don't know how many 'ordinary' Malaria kills in one month in Africa
I mean it's crazy...I read up the symptoms of corona virus and just shook my head...The exact same symptoms you have when you have flu or/and malaria.

But Ofcourse the media make it seem as if people just drop dead immediately you have the virus.

We have always lived with malaria and flu amd have coped just fine, this is nothing worse...like you said, lassa fever has a higher mortality rate than this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has tested positive for coronavirus. by PAQ(m): 12:27am On Mar 13, 2020
metrosexual:
This virus is just gonna ruin this years football season all over, this is getting serious.

Its gonna ruin way more than the foot ball season if no vaccine is made within the next 6 months. The rate this virus is spreading across the globe, there is alot we should start getting worried about.
Re: Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has tested positive for coronavirus. by PropertyBuying(f): 12:27am On Mar 13, 2020
Aahhh.. Unbelievable!
Re: Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has tested positive for coronavirus. by Realfrankie(m): 12:31am On Mar 13, 2020
Get well soon
Re: Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has tested positive for coronavirus. by Karac: 12:37am On Mar 13, 2020
mvem:
It is not a sexually transmitted disease
Mumu if you have sex with someone who has it that's close contact already ode.
Re: Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has tested positive for coronavirus. by Prachpro(m): 12:37am On Mar 13, 2020
Re: Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has tested positive for coronavirus. by Turantula(m): 12:38am On Mar 13, 2020
payperpost:
why not Bubu?

oh God!!!!!!

when is Bubu even going to Italy?
Ajala don resign
Re: Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has tested positive for coronavirus. by mvem(m): 12:40am On Mar 13, 2020
Karac:

Mumu if you have sex with someone who has it that's close contact already ode.
I know but it isn't a sexually transmitted disease...Show me where i am wrong. Honestly if i am not wrong then you are the Mumu.....Is it Sexually Transmitted ?
Re: Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has tested positive for coronavirus. by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 13, 2020
Get well coach.

Ajala the traveller no dey travel again, this virus don give am sense. grin

At this time, it's safer to live in a sh1thole country than in Amelica, Rondon and Uurope in general. grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has tested positive for coronavirus. by Lexusgs430: 12:47am On Mar 13, 2020
smiliyB:
I dey tell you, pool people, bet9nja them and their customers

Youth empowerment on hold....... grin
Re: Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has tested positive for coronavirus. by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:53am On Mar 13, 2020
Una think say corona dey joke abi ? Corona wey no dey luk face at all. Iya charlie,be careful,Mr CORO no send any queen o !

Arteta, get well bro.
Re: Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has tested positive for coronavirus. by MansoryMX(m): 12:55am On Mar 13, 2020
Vatod:
Sentiment apart, apart from bad leaders God love Africa especially Nigeria!!

Do you even think before you talk? Na wa for una o. The kind rubbish you people spew in public forum baffles me. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has tested positive for coronavirus. by MansoryMX(m): 12:57am On Mar 13, 2020
mvem:
I know but it isn't a sexually transmitted disease...Show me where i am wrong. Honestly if i am not wrong then you are the Mumu.....Is it Sexually Transmitted ?

Na Agidi mixed with fufu those Computer village scammers dey pack put for inside 500,000 amh power bank and iPhone 14 full this one brain. Gracious goodness cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has tested positive for coronavirus. by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 1:00am On Mar 13, 2020
mvem:
Oga please all the info you need is on the Internet. You can go and view WHO website for better clarification. Come on!...It is not an STD but a flu virus from the Coronavirus family like SARS that is airborne and affects the lungs...A lot of misconception on social media. I saw someone here claiming it renders someone impotent...Imagine the misinformation everywhere when valid answers are at your finger tips

So you believe everything you see on the internet...Can you have sex with an coronavirus patient? Why did WHO discourage kissing and hugging?
Re: Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has tested positive for coronavirus. by MansoryMX(m): 1:04am On Mar 13, 2020
smiliyB:
I dey tell you, pool people, bet9nja them and their customers

I trust bet9ja them. Them go re-strategize. You go begin see stuff like “Before next weekend Adam Oshiomole to be reinstated as APC chairman Yes 3.50 - No 1.43 odds”

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has tested positive for coronavirus. by MansoryMX(m): 1:06am On Mar 13, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:

So you believe everything you see on the internet...Can you have sex with an coronavirus patient? Why did WHO discourage kissing and hugging?

Never argue with an ignorant fool. You might get contaminated bro cheesy

Re: Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has tested positive for coronavirus. by Situation001(m): 1:10am On Mar 13, 2020
Game of the mind
Re: Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has tested positive for coronavirus. by Karac: 1:17am On Mar 13, 2020
mvem:

Ur thinking is shallow bro. *sigh*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women / Alex Iwobi Confused After Coming On As Substitute. Photos / FIFA U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Croatia 1 - 2 (Live)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.