Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Ighalo Equals Lukaku's Manchester United Goals Record - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ighalo Equals Lukaku's Manchester United Goals Record (56411 Views)

Osimhen Equals Weah, Eto’o, Salah’s Serie A Goals Record / Ali Daei Hopes Ronaldo Can Break His Goals Record / Ronaldo Vows To Break The All-Time International Goals Record Of 109 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ighalo Equals Lukaku's Manchester United Goals Record by bluefilm: 8:39am On Mar 13, 2020
Nonsense. lipsrsealed
Re: Ighalo Equals Lukaku's Manchester United Goals Record by Sijo01(f): 8:40am On Mar 13, 2020
Ighalo is gonna surpass him in no distance time.
Re: Ighalo Equals Lukaku's Manchester United Goals Record by QuickStandard: 8:40am On Mar 13, 2020
Nice one
Ighalo is a true number 9.
Great finisher

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Equals Lukaku's Manchester United Goals Record by berrystunn(m): 8:41am On Mar 13, 2020
Are we having more supporters from Nigeria??
I don't understand.

Anyway United to the fullest.
Re: Ighalo Equals Lukaku's Manchester United Goals Record by Focusmind: 8:42am On Mar 13, 2020
Where is that former Man United that came to Lagos and was saying rubbish. He even said that Ighalo is too heavy and slow to fit into united and premier leaque - Leo Ferdinand, come and say that trash again.

Sadly, some of our country men supported that assertion and made mockery of Ighalo

Let him come again and talk. Once it is your time to shine, even your stupidity will be applauded.

Well done Ighalo

12 Likes

Re: Ighalo Equals Lukaku's Manchester United Goals Record by davires: 8:43am On Mar 13, 2020
IeatPussy:
Which kind récord be this..

Nonsense
which one your papa get.Olodo
Re: Ighalo Equals Lukaku's Manchester United Goals Record by CsRockefeller(m): 8:43am On Mar 13, 2020
Mariangeles:
His latter glory shall be greater than his former.
Nice.

The end is always greater than the beginning.

2 Likes

Re: Ighalo Equals Lukaku's Manchester United Goals Record by Kenmatt(m): 8:45am On Mar 13, 2020
helinues:
Ighallo shinning late hours of his carreer. Hard work I may say

Congratulations to him
Who told you that? Ighallo was a goal Machine when he was in Watford, that was what prompted the bumper buy by Chinese Club.

3 Likes

Re: Ighalo Equals Lukaku's Manchester United Goals Record by helinues: 8:46am On Mar 13, 2020
Kenmatt:

Who told you that, Ighallo was a goal Machine when he was in Watford, that was what prompted the bumper buy by Chinese Club.

And in Super eagles?
Re: Ighalo Equals Lukaku's Manchester United Goals Record by Expert17: 8:47am On Mar 13, 2020
Permanent contract on the way surely..........

Red devils for life ........Ighalo4life
Re: Ighalo Equals Lukaku's Manchester United Goals Record by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 13, 2020
IeatPussy:

Nonsense

Bad belle

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Equals Lukaku's Manchester United Goals Record by dandrey: 8:53am On Mar 13, 2020
Impressive, he will break more records for sure.

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Equals Lukaku's Manchester United Goals Record by 8stargeneral: 8:53am On Mar 13, 2020
saheedbadmus:
Congrats ighalo... initially I was not in support of ur signing but with the look of things well I must say , he is really surprising me day by day .. United we stand United we shall prevail

Don't just gather people together without providing adequate security.. let security be ur no 1 priority.. let our well trained and equipped Bouncers secure your events withing Lagos and neighboring states at an affordable rate.. our Bouncers can handle crowd and can withstand all kind of situations..
Can they withstand coronavirus am hvn an event in wahun?
Re: Ighalo Equals Lukaku's Manchester United Goals Record by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:55am On Mar 13, 2020
IeatPussy:

Nonsense

Can't u be happy for someone doin well.. lemme ask,, how many records have u set for yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Ighalo Equals Lukaku's Manchester United Goals Record by mozona(m): 8:56am On Mar 13, 2020
return like which might not be played!

Koro is causing its own damages already in sport.
Re: Ighalo Equals Lukaku's Manchester United Goals Record by ContractKiller: 8:57am On Mar 13, 2020
You've already said several words...

cRobo:
Thats my boy

I won't say a word
Re: Ighalo Equals Lukaku's Manchester United Goals Record by Abid2020(m): 8:57am On Mar 13, 2020
Congratulations to him!!!
Re: Ighalo Equals Lukaku's Manchester United Goals Record by cRobo: 8:58am On Mar 13, 2020
ContractKiller:

You've already said several words...

Really, I didn't notice
Re: Ighalo Equals Lukaku's Manchester United Goals Record by totowunmido: 8:59am On Mar 13, 2020
nairavsdollars:
so fast?
you like it slowly? You no wan come quick?
Re: Ighalo Equals Lukaku's Manchester United Goals Record by OttHin: 9:00am On Mar 13, 2020
CalabarPikin:
Ride on bro....

Hope u equal cr7 soon

Re: Ighalo Equals Lukaku's Manchester United Goals Record by totowunmido: 9:03am On Mar 13, 2020
Focusmind:
Where is that former Man United that came to Lagos and was saying rubbish. He even said that Ighalo is too heavy and slow to fit into united and premier leaque - Leo Ferdinand, come and say that trash again.

Sadly, some of our country men supported that assertion and made mockery of Ighalo

Let him come again and talk. Once it is your time to shine, even your stupidity will be applauded.

Well done Ighalo
bros him name na Rio o, no be LEO
Re: Ighalo Equals Lukaku's Manchester United Goals Record by SomehowBROWN(m): 9:05am On Mar 13, 2020
Most of the time, it's not like African players cant shine at the top level but they treat football as a job and not passion, the passion Ighalo came to Man U with, that allowed him take a pay cut is the same that keeps him in top shape.
ojophilip:
The ex-Nigeria international has been in sizzling form in front of goal and continues to raise the bar for dependability following his latest effort
Odion Ighalo has now scored in all his three starts for Manchester United, having found the net in Thursday’s 5-0 victory over LASK in the Europa League.

The Nigerian was handed a starter’s role in the Red Devil’s Last 16 first leg fixture against the Austrians inside Linzer Stadium.
And he justified Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s decision by putting the English team ahead in the 28th minute.

Bruno Fernandes picked out Ighalo on the edge of the box, with the ex-Watford man juggling the ball to set himself up, before a fierce left-footed strike was unstoppable for goalkeeper Alexander Schlager.

That effort means the 30-year-old has found the net whenever he makes United’s starting XI. Romelu Lukaku was the last player to achieve that feat for the Manchester-based outfit.

In the 58th minute, Ighalo assisted Daniel James for his side’s second goal, while Juan Mata, Mason Greenwood and Andreas Pereira completed the rout.

Thanks to this win, Manchester United take a five-goal advantage into the second leg billed for Old Trafford on March 19.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.goal.com/en-ng/amp/news/ighalo-equals-lukakus-manchester-united-goals-record-against/f1u4m3p4wepw1ib935gwvax2b

3 Likes

Re: Ighalo Equals Lukaku's Manchester United Goals Record by seangy4konji: 9:14am On Mar 13, 2020
No late comer..

Ighallo shining...

2 Likes

Re: Ighalo Equals Lukaku's Manchester United Goals Record by DrayZee: 9:14am On Mar 13, 2020
helinues:

And in Super eagles?
He was our top scorer in AFCON wasn’t he?

2 Likes

Re: Ighalo Equals Lukaku's Manchester United Goals Record by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 13, 2020
IeatPussy:

Nonsense
I tire o. After only 3 starts against relatively weak opposition. Let him score in starts against Liverpool, city and Madrid then I will know he is serious.
Re: Ighalo Equals Lukaku's Manchester United Goals Record by Angelfrost(m): 9:23am On Mar 13, 2020
IeatPussy:

Nonsense

Everything na record these days for football...

First player to score in 4 straight games without celebrating
First player to argue with referees in 5 straight games
First player to spend an extra hour in training throughout a season...
First player to score without heading the ball for 10 straight games...
First player to point at the spectators after scoring throughout a season...
First player to score 10 goals without running or dribbling...

Everything na record jare... Welcome to the new age of social media football! grin

3 Likes

Re: Ighalo Equals Lukaku's Manchester United Goals Record by Angelfrost(m): 9:25am On Mar 13, 2020
CalabarPikin:
Ride on bro....

Hope u equal cr7 soon

Okay... He will even outscore Messi and Ronaldo combined!!! grin
Re: Ighalo Equals Lukaku's Manchester United Goals Record by FreQ: 9:26am On Mar 13, 2020
I have an Infinite Hot4Pro for sale. 14,000 Nair.a fixed

2gb Ram 32Gb Rom 4,000mAh
Re: Ighalo Equals Lukaku's Manchester United Goals Record by Angelfrost(m): 9:26am On Mar 13, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
I tire o. After only 3 starts against relatively weak opposition. Let him score in starts against Liverpool, city and Madrid then I will know he is serious.

I believe he would have scored against Man City if he had started ahead of Martial... High intensity and big games will only bring out the best of him.
Re: Ighalo Equals Lukaku's Manchester United Goals Record by Abbeylanre15(m): 9:26am On Mar 13, 2020
Ighalo making the country proud
Re: Ighalo Equals Lukaku's Manchester United Goals Record by Folababby21: 9:27am On Mar 13, 2020
helinues:

And in Super eagles?
Ighalo scored 13 goals in 12 games in nations cup and qualifiers, even Ronaldo or Messi can't score that for their national team

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time / Sergio Ramos Marries Pilar Rubio (Wedding Photos) / England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.