Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Graphic Designer Needed (Virtually) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graphic Designer Needed (Virtually) (260 Views)

I Want To Virtually Mentor Just One Person To Become A Front-end Developer. / Do You Need Extra Income Just By Writing Virtually On Anything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Designer Needed (Virtually) by noboyboy: 1:26am On Mar 13, 2020
We are in need of a capable graphic designer who‘ll join us as we drive forward out mission to providing timely digital creative service to our customer.

How you will work: Virtually
Working hours: Flexible
Salary: 30,000/monthly
Available slots: 1
Level: Experienced graphic designer

Responsibilities:
Read your project briefs, understand and interprets them the best way
Acknowledge the receipt of briefs
Work on client brief and make the first draft ready after few hours of receiving the brief
Be ready to work on client revisions till they are satisfy

Requirements:
Must be able to dedicate about 4hours daily
Must be able to complete and send in the project given him/her daily
Have an impressive design skill
Must have access to computer that has Adobe Photoshop, CorelDraw & others
You must have access to the interment
You must be comfortable working from your home or where you choose
Must be able to send his/her design via a mail/website
Must respond immediately if you’re unable to take/work on a project and give your reasons

If you think you qualify, send your cv/evidence to info(at]sunmyke.com or sunmyketm(at]gmail.com (use the ‘@’)
Re: Graphic Designer Needed (Virtually) by studioone(m): 8:20am On Mar 13, 2020
OK, here U have one of the best out there to handle that for U.

www.creativestudioone.com

But it's like the site is currently down, I've contacted the host to check and fix it. It should be back online at any more.

I have my portfolio on it.

(1) (Reply)

To Teachers And Education Officials In The House / Cheap Shared Apartment Around Lagos Island And Environ / Job Alart..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.