Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,369 members, 7,868,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:27 AM

12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today (28297 Views)

APC Appoints Presidential Election Petition Legal Team Of 12 SANs / Olanipekun, Four SANS Lead Cases Seeking To Disqualify Obaseki And Saibu / Peter Obi, Nuhu Ribadu At The Presidential Election Tribunal As Hearing Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today by leicestercamper: 9:37am On Mar 13, 2020
Very good
Re: 12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today by ipobarethieves: 9:37am On Mar 13, 2020
cool Gando nd pa bubu re basttds
Re: 12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today by atiku4President(m): 9:40am On Mar 13, 2020
Lifestone:
Even though I am not a fan of SLS for how he handled some of his actions as the CBN Governor, I believe he should be entitled to his personal liberty.
The concept of banishment belong to the very past and does not have a place in the current Constitution as amended.
SLS should be immediately released to join the most exposed and progressive part of Nigeria (Lagos)
If you truly knew the depth of his Canadian war against the South while he was CBN Gov, you will not pity him. Not to talk of the manner he sabotaged a govt he was part of. Let him face his fellow scavengers
Re: 12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today by Sabicleaners: 9:43am On Mar 13, 2020
Better for him.

Bachelors, single ladies, career mums, full time mum, single dad, single mum: we all need support and assistance in meeting up with our daily schedules to enable us live a stress free life and to have time to focus on the important things in life like career, business, family, kids, friends, and most importantly yourself.

SabiCleaners offers affordable and quality cleaning support services to homes and offices.
Sabicleaners are professional, efficient, friendly, vetted and guaranteed for your satisfaction and peace of mind.
You can confidently outsource your cleaning needs to SabiCleaners. Check my SIG for contact.
Re: 12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today by lurdmichael20(m): 9:43am On Mar 13, 2020
Randy100:
It is obvious that he is going to win the case. i am telling u[quote author=masterflowx post=87396737]Sanusi is an icon.
He deserve his freedom, asap...
are u sure
Re: 12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today by MosayA: 9:44am On Mar 13, 2020
OK
Re: 12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today by deolurexy1(m): 9:46am On Mar 13, 2020
The title "SAN" is now synonymous to Musa grin
Re: 12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 13, 2020
Simplyleo:
As far as I'm concerned, SLS is a goner, this ain't any brainer.

His greatest undoing is his failure to learn from;

Athifku
Sani Shehu
Dino melaye
Bukola saraki
Emeka Ihedioha

They all have something in common.

Support base.

Never allow ipob miscreants to support you in anything.

Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: 12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today by NaijadrivaCars: 9:48am On Mar 13, 2020
He is fighting a loosing battle.
Re: 12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today by Kingpele(m): 9:50am On Mar 13, 2020
Nawaoh
Re: 12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today by dotedote: 9:50am On Mar 13, 2020
ddippset:
Show us a proof that Ganduje was happy when Sanusi was "insulting and criticizing" Jonathan.

Who was Ganduje that time?
Who knew Ganduje?

You people just open your mouths and talk nonsense.

Jonathan did some things wrong and was criticized.
Gsnduje did some things wrong and was criticized.

So what?

Is Sanusi dead? Is he been struck by a terminal illness?

FYI, Gandune was Kakwanso's deputy at that time & both were in PDP.
Re: 12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today by Officialgarri: 9:52am On Mar 13, 2020
Even Saraki was represented by 80 lawyers including SANs
Re: 12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today by mauchiz: 9:54am On Mar 13, 2020
They should also enlighten these our archaic leaders what there rights are.

If it was possible, I would have suggested they flog Gandollar with a good koboko and knock his 12 times, so that he will receive sense by force.
Re: 12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today by wink2015(m): 9:55am On Mar 13, 2020
The funny thing is that this GANDOLLARS of a man is still nursing presidential ambition.

He want to be Vice President to Oshiomole.

Both GANDOLLARS and Osho are all naughty boys the Nigeria state can not afford to trade the presidency to.
Re: 12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today by joefelin2345: 9:57am On Mar 13, 2020
ddippset:
Show us a proof that Ganduje was happy when Sanusi was "insulting and criticizing" Jonathan.

Who knew Ganduje?

So what?

But about Sanusi himself? Dipping his hands on public money to satisfy his ego. Spending about 5b to renovate the palace in a state full of many out of school children. Appearing yo be a progressive thru bughouse mentality. Disobeying Constituted Authority orders etc. Nevertheless he deserves his liberty at this modern era. Good luck to him.
Re: 12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today by Divine200: 10:01am On Mar 13, 2020
wink2015:
The funny thing is that this GANDOLLARS of a man is still nursing presidential ambition.

He want to be Vice President to Oshiomole.

Both GANDOLLARS and Osho are all naughty boys the Nigeria state can not afford to trade the presidency to.
Nigeria needs tough guys. I think they both suit perfectly for it.
Re: 12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today by SocialJustice: 10:01am On Mar 13, 2020
Professor totally spoke my mind. Oga governor, when you're done, prison is waiting for you. Even if Sanusi doesn't lift a finger of vengeance, enlightened society will and justice will prevail. Ugly phuck of a governor.

1 Like

Re: 12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today by Dizzyrascal(m): 10:01am On Mar 13, 2020
This soyinka sabi speak English Sha!
Re: 12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today by Irohjohnpaulc(m): 10:13am On Mar 13, 2020
I hope anybody is thoughting what I thoughted

1 Like

Re: 12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today by ArcFresky(m): 10:14am On Mar 13, 2020
ddippset:

Who knew Ganduje?

So what?

Please lets stop referringnto Ganduje, he is Gandollar

1 Like

Re: 12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today by dangotesmummy: 10:16am On Mar 13, 2020
Lifestone:
Even though I am not a fan of SLS for how he handled some of his actions as the CBN Governor, I believe he should be entitled to his personal liberty.
The concept of banishment belong to the very past and does not have a place in the current Constitution as amended.
SLS should be immediately released to join the most exposed and progressive part of Nigeria (Lagos)
I Choose not to be deceived by their schemes and gimicks

Their matter be like egbon NBA aburoewi

They'll settle the matter behind closed doors and use another distraction to take NIGERIANS off the issue

Shiorrr

Re: 12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today by dangotesmummy: 10:18am On Mar 13, 2020
Irohjohnpaulc:
I hope anybody is thoughting what I thoughted
of course I'm with you on It

This northern elites are extremely crafty , calculative and manipulative..they know times and season.infact they're just playing with Nigerians lives like chess
Re: 12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today by Czartega(m): 10:20am On Mar 13, 2020
blazesam:

https://punchng.com/12-sans-lead-sanusis-freedom-battle-hearing-begins-today/

Enough of this already. Whatever happens to sanusi, how does it concern anybody. If they like they should behead him, it won't change anything in Nigeria. What we should be talking about is Corona virus
Re: 12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today by Randy100: 10:23am On Mar 13, 2020
[quote author=lurdmichael20 post=87402205][/quote] positive
Re: 12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today by Oluwaseun2020(m): 10:37am On Mar 13, 2020
Abeg help man o.... i want to use the money start small thing thanks 2007919121 zenith bank God help you in turn
Re: 12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 13, 2020
jaxxy:
That’s him and Ganduje’s business. No one cares.

Sanusi has never fought or acted for the interests of youths or the masses even when in privileged places to do so..
This is out of sentiment, hatred, bitterness and ignorance, I can confirm, go and watch his lecture on 100years of one those bank he was emotionally disturb when he recounted the experience of a woman that lost her child because of #2000.
Re: 12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today by Holluwasehun: 10:45am On Mar 13, 2020
Shames and jobless SANs, we have thousands of innocent citizens of Nigeria displaced, several people lose their lives everyday to insurgents many people have lost their jobs because of traffic on our road yet just one man lost his seat group of SAN now grouping themselves to advocate for him. What about the IDP, what about others is Sanusi better than other Nigeria that lost their jobs because of government failure

Sanusi Vs Ganduje is a case of employee and employee its not a national issue

blazesam:

https://punchng.com/12-sans-lead-sanusis-freedom-battle-hearing-begins-today/
Re: 12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today by Soknown: 10:46am On Mar 13, 2020
“Insecurity, economy in a coma, a leadership in name only, having vanished into ether, permanently AWOL in a time of serial crisis. No wonder mimic and debased forms of leadership assertiveness rush in to fill the vacuum! The latest in the stakes of such power appropriation makes one wonder which is the more reactionary order: the so-called feudal institution, or the self-vaunting modernised governance whose apex can bring the feudal to heel quite arbitrarily, without check and without seeming consequence. To rub pepper in the wound, the protagonist of that “progressive” order enjoys near-absolute immunity, thus, even when it has disgraced its status and violated its oath of office, caught literally with its pants down in open defecation, it can still pretend to act in the interest of progress, modernity and public well being. Such are the ironies raised by the purported dethronement of the Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi, with one stroke of a pen!,’’ he said.[/quote]
Rhythmic and lyrical. Language is beautiful.
Re: 12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today by jesmond3945: 11:02am On Mar 13, 2020
nonsense. when people are being killed everyday.
Re: 12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today by APCNig: 11:04am On Mar 13, 2020
Lifestone:

If the concept of banishment belong to the very past, then the concept of Traditional rulers too should belong to the very past.

Sanusi is a criminal, he will never be free till he dies, since the day he forcefully took over big and healthy Southern banks, he has been imprisonment of consceience.

Thousands of sacked Southern bank workers of Oceanic, Intercontiental, Bank PHB, Afribank, reported Sanusi to the gods of our land. So, Sango, Ogun, Obatala, Aiyelala and Osun first took Sanusi to a very high height (Emirship), then they sent Esu Laalau Ogiri-Oko to throw him (Sanusi) down from the very high height so that he won't survive it. Now, he is on the ground and in severe pains, but he won't survive it, he will die from the pains and we shall attend his burial and do Owanbe party.

As you continue pitying and campaigning for Sanusi just because you are afraid to confront APC in the next election, think also about the several thousands of bank workers who were majorly Yorubas, Igbos, Ijaws, Kalabari, Calabars, Ikwerres, e.t.c. that Sanusi sent to the streets through illegal takeover of very very healthy Southern banks.

If you have a relative who was a bank worker then but lost his/her job to Sanusi's illegality or you know husband and wife who worked in different banks but both lost their jobs and lost to Sanusi's criminal take over of Southern banks, then you will know that Sanusi's children and children's children up to the 7th generation will pay for Sanusi's sins.

Those who have memory, let them remember.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Makinde Visits The Family Of Late Kehinde Ayoola (Photos) / Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians / Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.