Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage (36312 Views)

Justin Trudeau Now Wears Face-masks (photos) / Emmanuel Macron, Justin Trudeau, Boris Johnson Caught On Tape Gossiping Trump / Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by References1: 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2023
Justin, 51 and Sophie, 48 have been married since May 2005.

Hi everyone,
Sophie and I would like to share the fact that after many meaningful and difficult conversations, we have made the decision to separate.

As always, we remain a close family with deep
love and respect for each other and for everything we have built and will continue to build.

For the well-being of our children, we ask that you respect our and their privacy.

Thank you.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvctRHlrcL9/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvctRb3uszw/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

This was posted in English and French by the Trudeaus on their respective Instagram pages.

They both share 3 children.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by sarkinbauchi: 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2023
Andrew Livers salt marriages.
From one party to another.
They're probably Peter Obi's disciples grin

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by TemplarLandry: 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2023
cool
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by gaby(m): 8:41pm On Aug 02, 2023
Easy peasy...

No drama
No social media inlaws..

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Nebes: 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2023
One of them must have cheated and the other can't take it.

92 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Reinamaria(f): 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2023
Why do they always lie?
If the bolded were true, would they have divorced?

As always, we remain a close family with deep
love and respect for each other
and for everything we have built and will continue to build.

And they were such a beautiful couple.
I feel sorry for their children though.

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Botragelad: 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
Reinamaria:
Why do they always lie?
If the bolded were true, would they have divorced?

I have no idea on how Nigerian couples act towards each other when they separate/ divorce. That's a bit of a sticky wicket. I don't know much, so I can't really comment on that.

But in other parts of the world that I'm familiar with, people still respect and love each other even after a divorce. A divorce/separation doesn't mean total hatred for each other, does it? Sometimes things just don't work out, and that's okay. People can still be civil and friendly with their exes, can't they?

Of course, people can love and respect each other and still separate or get a divorce. There are various reasons for getting one, aren't there? Maybe they have different goals or values, or maybe they've grown apart over time. Whatever the case, it doesn't mean they have to be enemies or strangers. They can still care for each other and wish each other well, right?

109 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by EyeCumInPiece: 8:54pm On Aug 02, 2023
Separation is no big deal over there. Na here we dey take am as do or die.

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by franchasofficia: 8:58pm On Aug 02, 2023
Good. Tinubu and Remi una de see una mate, what are you waiting for grin

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 8:58pm On Aug 02, 2023
grin
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by advanceDNA: 8:58pm On Aug 02, 2023
Another scam dissolved......

But why endure this long....

How can u tolerate somebody for 18 years yet u cant tolerate them for the remaining years?

Oyinbo!!!...its like divorce is something they must do after marriage...even if the marriage is sweet....they will shaa be like... "babe u know i love u right? lets try divorce, all our friends are doing it"

118 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Badgers14: 8:58pm On Aug 02, 2023
This life no balance
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by OneCandleAway(f): 8:58pm On Aug 02, 2023
They've been living separately for years. They didn't even stay together during covid lockdown. They just waited for the kids to grow a little before the divorce. I was thinking she will wait for his tenure to be over but it seems the guy wants to be PM forever.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by luminouz(m): 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2023
If women can divorce Bill Gates and Canadian Prime Minister, these small NL boiz think their wealth can keep a woman....I laugh in AGBADO.

The Redpill is the only thing that can save your ass as a man, especially in the western hemisphere.

Learn or Perish, mudafuckers!!!

70 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Leggodeals(f): 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2023
Normal thing in this world full of sick people. Money, fame and achievements can't buy you peace. Only Jesus Christ of Nazareth is the peace and joy we are all searching for.

People who don't know Jesus are really missing out... and suffering

Anyway, for job seekers who are tired and don't know where to look. I post genuine jobs here regularly https:///184037139835240/ Avoid paying anyone for a job. All my jobs are free

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by allanphash7(m): 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2023
So Who are me?

2 Likes

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by iwaeda: 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2023
References1:
Justin, 51 and Sophie, 48 have been married since May 2005.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvctRHlrcL9/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvctRb3uszw/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

This was posted in English and French by the Trudeaus on their respective Instagram pages.

They both share 3 children.

End of a union. If it is Nigeria, attractions of office will glued them by force. grin grin grin grin grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by oluwaseyi0: 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2023
B
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by datola: 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2023
Do they still read that line..."till death do us apart.." at weddings especially in these woke countries.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by cassyrooy(m): 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2023
Same thing happened between his father and mother, same is repeating itself with him.

His father was PM of Canada πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by 001Lagos: 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2023
Nothing lasts forever

1 Like

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by DevilishMan: 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2023
Poverty can never allow any Nigerian First Lady split from her husband.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by enemyofprogress: 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2023
Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu and co will never make that kind silly mistake. We die here!

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by enemyofprogress: 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2023
allanphash7:
So Who are me?
me are he

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:01pm On Aug 02, 2023
Imagine ds in Nigeria
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by enemyofprogress: 9:01pm On Aug 02, 2023
DevilishMan:
Poverty can never allow any First Lady split from her husband.
I swear

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Nemesis0147(m): 9:01pm On Aug 02, 2023
Na one small boy go dy drill this woman now
The guy is made for life….oluwa oh😒πŸ₯ΉπŸ₯Ή

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Curse777: 9:01pm On Aug 02, 2023
Na wa oo... Divorce settlement go huge..

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Omoawoke2(m): 9:01pm On Aug 02, 2023
A free man

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana / Israeli Ship β€˜Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea / Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.