Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

My Mind Is Telling Me That This Is The Best Time To Travel - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Mind Is Telling Me That This Is The Best Time To Travel (2151 Views)

What Google Is Telling Foreigners About Nigeria / Israel Begins Telling African Migrants To Leave / Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mind Is Telling Me That This Is The Best Time To Travel by Nobody: 5:57am On Mar 13, 2020
My mind is telling me that this is the best time to travel. As the coronavirus issue spreads in big nations like America and Europe, this could be the best time to go to the embassy and you will be given visa from Nigeria. The reason is because most European and American countries are banning flights from countries with large coronavirus victims. But Nigeria has not reported any case of coronavirus and none of these countries have banned Nigeria. The coronavirus is hitting their economy. What do you think, guys? I think it will be more easy now than ever to get visa to America and Europe.
Re: My Mind Is Telling Me That This Is The Best Time To Travel by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:02am On Mar 13, 2020
Yes, in addition tell them you are willing to volunteer to fight the coronavirus

6 Likes

Re: My Mind Is Telling Me That This Is The Best Time To Travel by Lawgod247: 6:10am On Mar 13, 2020
Ok
Re: My Mind Is Telling Me That This Is The Best Time To Travel by ednut1(m): 6:25am On Mar 13, 2020
bigmodo:
My mind is telling me that this is the best time to travel. As the coronavirus issue spreads in big nations like America and Europe, this could be the best time to go to the embassy and you will be given visa from Nigeria. The reason is because most European and American countries are banning flights from countries with large coronavirus victims. But Nigeria has not reported any case of coronavirus and none of these countries have banned Nigeria. The coronavirus is hitting their economy. What do you think, guys? I think it will be more easy now than ever to get visa to America and Europe.
lame . Corona is not part of visa assessment by the officer

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mind Is Telling Me That This Is The Best Time To Travel by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:27am On Mar 13, 2020
The devil has been communicating with you.

16 Likes

Re: My Mind Is Telling Me That This Is The Best Time To Travel by Everrest9(m): 6:41am On Mar 13, 2020
You want sacrifice your life.. nice one.

3 Likes

Re: My Mind Is Telling Me That This Is The Best Time To Travel by walewriter: 7:01am On Mar 13, 2020
The Lord is your strength grin . Village people are always at work

4 Likes

Re: My Mind Is Telling Me That This Is The Best Time To Travel by Soknown: 8:00am On Mar 13, 2020
ednut1:
lame and dumb . Corona is not part of visa assessment by the officer
I was discussing with a friend that wants to apply for a UK transit Visa but was concerned about Corona virus requirements. I told him that UK has no such Visa restriction concerns. Once you have value addition reason to go into those countries and you pass the standard requirements, you will obtain the Visa.
However, with the pattern of growth and spread of this virus, there may be a blanket ban soon. US has sparked this off with a travel ban on schengen citizens.
Re: My Mind Is Telling Me That This Is The Best Time To Travel by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
Ha Op na true talk O
The virus self don dey my dream country Netherlands is currently spreading now in Amsterdam
But we go still go Mafurgrin

1 Like

Re: My Mind Is Telling Me That This Is The Best Time To Travel by websta: 6:37pm On Mar 13, 2020
Are you sure, if you wanna travel now, you can't book any European airline, the VOs may even use the COVID 19 to deny people visa
ednut1:

3 Likes

Re: My Mind Is Telling Me That This Is The Best Time To Travel by websta: 3:50pm On Mar 18, 2020
Guy is the USA embassy closed in Nigeria for now due to COVID-19?
ednut1:
Re: My Mind Is Telling Me That This Is The Best Time To Travel by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 19, 2020
You want go fight virus way you no day see? If I say you from psychiatric hospital show face, e go be like say I day insult you. You need to watch wetin that thing do for Wuhan. Maybe you go get better rethink

(1) (Reply)

Agent Did Me Much Evil, May God Repay Him / The Scariest And Most Dangerous Roads In The World / Travelling From Nigeria To Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.