Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Agent Did Me Much Evil, May God Repay Him - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Agent Did Me Much Evil, May God Repay Him (2158 Views)

The Evil That Await The West. / Video: Evil Nigerian Men and Wife Busted / Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agent Did Me Much Evil, May God Repay Him by Babakunle1: 9:26am On Jan 09, 2011
He said this country is okay and very good. getting here its worst very worst.
please dont listening to any agent, they only want your money. I will be make a mistake myself then someone convincing me to make one. the guy told me London kill people with tax payment that there is not even much work there due to the economical melt down and told me to stop wasting time trying to go there. Now the guy is there and am here feeling sorry for myself.
Re: Agent Did Me Much Evil, May God Repay Him by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 09, 2011
Eya, sorry o. undecided But I have little idea what you're talking about. Where are you, and where did you get convinced to travel to, or to avoid?
Re: Agent Did Me Much Evil, May God Repay Him by Joel3(m): 11:08am On Jan 09, 2011
how u in Iraq or Afghanistan?
Re: Agent Did Me Much Evil, May God Repay Him by justwise(m): 11:51am On Jan 09, 2011
Baba kunle:

please dont listening to any agent, they only want your money. I will be make a mistake myself then someone convincing me to make one. the guy told me London kill people with tax payment that there is not even much work there due to the economical melt down and told me to stop wasting time trying to go there. Now the guy is there and am here feeling sorry for myself.

I'm not suprised that an agent has done that to you, and i'm not sure if i should feel sorry for u either, you encourage dodgy activities and you demostrated it here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=335622.msg4720347#msg4720347
Re: Agent Did Me Much Evil, May God Repay Him by Babakunle1: 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2011
justwise:

I'm not suprised that an agent has done that to you, and i'm not sure if i should feel sorry for u either, you encourage dodgy activities and you demostrated it here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=335622.msg4720347#msg4720347
u got me all wrong
the link you post said something about account statement not chosen country
I will love to be UK, and please tell me how to get the statement and the money staying in the bank if not that way.
after all its not free. and thats not even what am talking about Mr.
thanks though for stepping by,
Re: Agent Did Me Much Evil, May God Repay Him by worry246(m): 2:57pm On Jan 09, 2011
Baba kunle
Your posts do not make sense!!! shocked
You write like a drunk or drugged man.
Tell us what country you are in and what you were promised.
Try to be careful when you write so we can understand.
Re: Agent Did Me Much Evil, May God Repay Him by justwise(m): 3:01pm On Jan 09, 2011
Baba kunle:

u got me all wrongthe link you post said something about account statement not chosen country
I will love to be UK, and please tell me how to get the statement and the money staying in the bank if not that way.
after all its not free. and thats not even what am talking about Mr.thanks though for stepping by,
Baba kunle is not that way, who told u that everybody uses dodgy account to get visa? if u used build-account to get a visa(if u are lucky) and return the money after the visa is issued, how will u survive when u get that country? If u left Nigeria with student visa without money, how will u pay your fees, rent and other expenses in a country like the UK? If u are holding visitor's visa that means that  u can't work and if caught working illegally its deportation. This is why many Nigerians get into all sorts of crime abroad cos they have realised that things are not as juicy as the agent told them, they got stuck,  and ashamed of going back empty handed.
Re: Agent Did Me Much Evil, May God Repay Him by asiwaju: 4:57pm On Jan 09, 2011
@baba kunle,

You sound already frustrated after some months abroad,agent or no agent,you guys dont take to advice,its really frustrating here at the travel section to warn and advice you guys about travelling abroad,nowhere is easy.

Wa, bo se ma pada wale,ma waste time e ni abroad o,kunle,ile ya.

Asiwaju.
Re: Agent Did Me Much Evil, May God Repay Him by Babakunle1: 5:18pm On Jan 09, 2011
asiwaju:

@baba kunle,

You sound already frustrated after some months abroad,agent or no agent,you guys dont take to advice,its really frustrating here at the travel section to warn and advice you guys about travelling abroad,nowhere is easy.

Wa, bo se ma pada wale,ma waste time e ni abroad o,kunle,ile ya.

Asiwaju.

thanks bro, i think you are right thanks
justwise:

Baba kunle is not that way, who told u that everybody uses dodgy account to get visa? if u used build-account to get a visa(if u are lucky) and return the money after the visa is issued, how will u survive when u get that country? If u left Nigeria with student visa without money, how will u pay your fees, rent and other expenses in a country like the UK? If u are holding visitor's visa that means that  u can't work and if caught working illegally its deportation. This is why many Nigerians get into all sorts of crime abroad cos they have realised that things are not as juicy as the agent told them, they got stuck,  and ashamed of going back empty handed.

I dont really know how to respond to you but to me it seems you just dont read very well. cuz i was saying different thing and we dont seems to understand each other, am not forcing you to respond. as i said before, thanks for stepping by, you are not longer welcome. please
worry246:

Baba kunle
Your posts do not make sense!!! shocked
You write like a drunk or drugged man.
Tell us what country you are in and what you were promised.
Try to be careful when you write so we can understand.
you dont ask well but please do incase of another day, you got a bad history of addressing people so i wont take that against you. thanks though
Its North Cyprus
Re: Agent Did Me Much Evil, May God Repay Him by Vicjustice: 5:21pm On Jan 09, 2011
Baba kunle:

I've repeatedly said it that anyone dum enough to fall victim of unscrupulous travel agent deserves no pity.
  Despite all the relentless struggles of Justwise and the others, despite my numerous advice and hard written documentary articles on travel and places, you still came here to complain that you've been misled?
  I don't think your agent is that bad, at least, he moved you out of Nigeria, most "agents" would only steal your money and change their phone numbers.
  I'm disappointed at you, man, or haven't you read my article in these links?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-58802.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-94557.0.html
Re: Agent Did Me Much Evil, May God Repay Him by omega25red(m): 5:21pm On Jan 09, 2011
he is not answering the question of where he is which makes me think very soon he would start offering his services to help people travel
Re: Agent Did Me Much Evil, May God Repay Him by Babakunle1: 5:40pm On Jan 09, 2011
Vicjustice:

I've repeatedly said it that anyone dum enough to fall victim of unscrupulous travel agent deserves no pity.
  Despite all the relentless struggles of Justwise and the others, despite my numerous advice and hard written documentary articles on travel and places, you still came here to complain that you've been misled?
  I don't think your agent is that bad, at least, he moved you out of Nigeria, most "agents" would only steal your money and change their phone numbers.
  I'm disappointed at you, man, or haven't you read my article in these links?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-58802.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-94557.0.html

thanks Vicjustice your link is very helpful, but to say the fact, i was carried away with the excitement, now i see and i know better,
omega25red:

he is not answering the question of where he is which makes me think very soon he would start offering his services to help people travel
i have said it read through very well, thanks
Re: Agent Did Me Much Evil, May God Repay Him by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2011
which country are u residing now? ur post just said 'im here and hes there'
Re: Agent Did Me Much Evil, May God Repay Him by Vicjustice: 6:08pm On Jan 09, 2011
He's in North Cyprus, the Turkish speaking part of the Island
Re: Agent Did Me Much Evil, May God Repay Him by Dare14: 6:50pm On Jan 09, 2011
@
its not too late return back home,thats the only way out
Re: Agent Did Me Much Evil, May God Repay Him by Davedavy: 6:55pm On Jan 09, 2011
Baba kunle:

thanks bro, i think you are right thanks
I dont really know how to respond to you but to me it seems you just dont read very well. cuz i was saying different thing and we dont seems to understand each other, am not forcing you to respond. as i said before, thanks for stepping by, you are not longer welcome. pleaseyou dont ask well but please do incase of another day, you got a bad history of addressing people so i wont take that against you. thanks though
Its North Cyprus

And i guess you are on a visiting visa abi?ol boy,your best bet is to go back to Naija before your visa expires,please do not complicate issues for yourself.And in the future,try to do some research before embarking on any journey.
moreover,the kind of visa you have is equally important,traveling on a visitor visa with the hope of working  does not cut it.You are better off with a student visa,you will be able to study and work in most countries without the pressure and fear of running out of status,and in most countries,you will be able to get a TR and PR due to highly skill immigration programs.Dont mortgage your future as an illegal immigrant in North Cyprus,dust your passport and fly back home before your ticket expires.
All the best.
Re: Agent Did Me Much Evil, May God Repay Him by Babakunle1: 7:12pm On Jan 09, 2011
Davedavy:

And i guess you are on a visiting visa abi?ol boy,your best bet is to go back to Naija before your visa expires,please do not complicate issues for yourself.And in the future,try to do some research before embarking on any journey.
moreover,the kind of visa you have is equally important,traveling on a visitor visa with the hope of working  does not cut it.You are better off with a student visa,you will be able to study and work in most countries without the pressure and fear of running out of status,and in most countries,you will be able to get a TR and PR due to highly skill immigration programs.Dont mortgage your future as an illegal immigrant in North Cyprus,dust your passport and fly back home before your ticket expires.
All the best.

thanks that is not the issue i got till 2012 Sept,
even if i got 5 years and i couldn't afford the rent, bill and things to survive whats the use.
Re: Agent Did Me Much Evil, May God Repay Him by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 11, 2011
I wonder why this post has been "stickied". undecided
Re: Agent Did Me Much Evil, May God Repay Him by omega25red(m): 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2011
Baba kunle:

thanks that is not the issue i got till 2012 Sept,
even if i got 5 years and i couldn't afford the rent, bill and things to survive whats the use.
So what is your plan? what do you plan to do? please keep us posted. I do wish you the best of luck and i hope your story will educate more people who are attempting to do what you have done
Re: Agent Did Me Much Evil, May God Repay Him by suxes2006(m): 10:02pm On Jan 12, 2011
Baba Kunle,

i think you are at fault and not your agent like
you claimed. we are in the internet age and every
info is right here online,

Anyways, i need to agree with you about NC cos
a friend is also there and he speaks shit about the
country,

Mind you, there are billions of opportunity for you
there in NC if you can open your intellects very well

@all, look before you leap

SHALOM
Re: Agent Did Me Much Evil, May God Repay Him by tpia6: 2:19am On Jan 13, 2011
Re: Agent Did Me Much Evil, May God Repay Him by Hoodrat(m): 10:11pm On Jan 13, 2011
Sorry you lil bag of rice,you making a fool of yourself you know?
Re: Agent Did Me Much Evil, May God Repay Him by kenny33: 7:31am On Jan 15, 2011
get your epassport within 2 to 3 days contact ay.kenny@ymail.com
Re: Agent Did Me Much Evil, May God Repay Him by mrman3(m): 8:15am On Jan 15, 2011
Sorry ooo
Re: Agent Did Me Much Evil, May God Repay Him by justwise(m): 8:27am On Jan 15, 2011
kenny33:

get your epassport within 2 to 3 days contact ay.kenny@ymail.com

Do you work with Nigeria Immigration? Or are u one of those rats making a mess of the system?
Re: Agent Did Me Much Evil, May God Repay Him by kenny33: 6:24pm On Jan 15, 2011
TO juststupid. You are still just stupid.
Re: Agent Did Me Much Evil, May God Repay Him by worry246(m): 6:34pm On Jan 15, 2011
These little cafe rats like[b] kenny33[/b] keep appearing with their get rich quick plans
They soon disapear again when their hour at the cafe runs out and they go back to dump picking untill thet find small change again.
Small boi like them will never make money.
Just shine your eyes and laugh at failed truk pusher.
Re: Agent Did Me Much Evil, May God Repay Him by Fhemmmy: 5:10pm On Jan 17, 2011
People needs to stop being desperate and if you have to leave the nation, do it the right way
Re: Agent Did Me Much Evil, May God Repay Him by Nobody: 2:00am On Jan 18, 2011
Siena:

I wonder why this post has been "stickied". undecided
Well said.
Fhemmmy:

People needs to stop being desperate and if you have to leave the nation, do it the right way
Those are he kind of arrangements we've made for people who want to travel to Qatar and yet Justwise keep accusing me of being a scammer.
The poster of this thread would not be complaining now if he had the support of Nigerians like him.
Accomodation, feeding and an a good reference for employment.
I hope Nairalanders will learn from his story.
Re: Agent Did Me Much Evil, May God Repay Him by justwise(m): 8:53am On Jan 18, 2011
DonChippy:

Well said. Those are he kind of arrangements we've made for people who want to travel to Qatar and yet Justwise keep accusing me of being a scammer.
The poster of this thread would not be complaining now if he had the support of Nigerians like him.
Accomodation, feeding and an a good reference for employment.
I hope Nairalanders will learn from his story.

Shameless, pple like you put the poster in the situation he is now, and you have the gut to come here to vomit rubbish.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-587641.0.html
Re: Agent Did Me Much Evil, May God Repay Him by Chichiange(f): 2:22pm On Jan 18, 2011
My brother let me say something here,first u said u re on vistor visa to north cyprus?if so I think u shld look at home front if coming back will be good for u then coms back but if not go and try if u can convert that V to student V cos its possible that way in malaysia,on studend visa u chance of suvival is thicker that's if u have the school fees,I have a girlfiend in there she is at Near East uni,nicosia,she works after school at a shoping mall,try ur best my brother just that its difcult living abroad most times,good luck,I wish I can connecyt u with my gf but u no just try.
Re: Agent Did Me Much Evil, May God Repay Him by Babakunle1: 2:46pm On Jan 18, 2011
Chichiange:

My brother let me say something here,first u said u re on vistor visa to north cyprus?if so I think u shld look at home front if coming back will be good for u then coms back but if not go and try if u can convert that V to student V cos its possible that way in malaysia,on studend visa u chance of suvival is thicker that's if u have the school fees,I have a girlfiend in there she is at Near East uni,nicosia,she works after school at a shoping mall,try your best my brother just that its difcult living abroad most times,good luck,I wish I can connecyt u with my gf but u no just try.

Thanks, I know the school in lefkosia. i wont mind though if she can help me why not.
@@@ Everybody.
Better to make your own mistake than regretting someone messing up with you and your money.they dont care about you, they just want the money and make it sounds as if they are helping you.
f#u#c.k them! ! !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uk Visas Survey: Time To Air Your Opinion About British Embassy In Nigeria / Xmas Nigeria Travel Warnings (Borno, Bayelsa, Bauchi, Jos, Delta - No go areas) / Is It True That Tourism Is Richer Than Oil.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.