Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Tiwa Savage Reveals The Mystery Man She Is In Love With And Why They Can’t Date - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Reveals The Mystery Man She Is In Love With And Why They Can’t Date (4253 Views)

"Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci / Gifty Powers Kisses A Mystery Man, Conceals His Identity / I Can’t Date A Man Who Can't Buy Me A Car – Maame Yaa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Reveals The Mystery Man She Is In Love With And Why They Can’t Date by SleekGist: 5:58am On Mar 13, 2020
Singer Tiwa Savage is finally  showing off her mystery man on social media.

And it is no other than Nigerian music executive, Small god. Tiwa who apparently seems quite fond of the celebrant littered her Instagram stories with photos of the two of them but they didn’t go without her being cheesy with her birthday messages to Small god.

In one of her posts, she wrote “I would marry you but you don’t have enough money, so you will always be my Side Nigg*h …. “ Tiwa wrote about him on her IG page.
She posted several photos with wrote differents captions for each image

See more photos and revealing captions here:

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/tiwa-savage-reveals-the-mystery-man-she-is-in-love-with-and-why-they-cant-be-together/

Re: Tiwa Savage Reveals The Mystery Man She Is In Love With And Why They Can’t Date by Lawgod247: 6:06am On Mar 13, 2020
Ok
Re: Tiwa Savage Reveals The Mystery Man She Is In Love With And Why They Can’t Date by TollaniINC(f): 6:08am On Mar 13, 2020
small god indeed
Re: Tiwa Savage Reveals The Mystery Man She Is In Love With And Why They Can’t Date by Davash222(m): 6:08am On Mar 13, 2020
And who told her the guy wants to marry an over used night newspaper

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Reveals The Mystery Man She Is In Love With And Why They Can’t Date by NextD18: 6:36am On Mar 13, 2020
When it comes to dressing, most female Nigerian celebrities are whack!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reveals The Mystery Man She Is In Love With And Why They Can’t Date by chatinent: 6:40am On Mar 13, 2020
How would her child(ren) feel their mum is a hoe?
Re: Tiwa Savage Reveals The Mystery Man She Is In Love With And Why They Can’t Date by Nicklaus619(m): 6:40am On Mar 13, 2020
What that fvck is she wearing biko grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Reveals The Mystery Man She Is In Love With And Why They Can’t Date by Beckham14: 6:40am On Mar 13, 2020
From Teebliz to Wizkid and this one,

She's indeed a fairly used product.
Re: Tiwa Savage Reveals The Mystery Man She Is In Love With And Why They Can’t Date by jeffizy(m): 6:41am On Mar 13, 2020
Tiwa can play too much. grin

The fanboys will soon be here to pour saliva of hate all over this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reveals The Mystery Man She Is In Love With And Why They Can’t Date by Everrest9(m): 6:44am On Mar 13, 2020
"I would marry you but you don't hv enough money"..... That's nonsense.
Re: Tiwa Savage Reveals The Mystery Man She Is In Love With And Why They Can’t Date by Iceyjays(m): 7:32am On Mar 13, 2020
Look at her fallen boobs
Re: Tiwa Savage Reveals The Mystery Man She Is In Love With And Why They Can’t Date by ybalogs(m): 7:52am On Mar 13, 2020
Imagine reminding him of his brokeness. That's quite harsh. When is a man rich enough for you Anti Tiwa?
Re: Tiwa Savage Reveals The Mystery Man She Is In Love With And Why They Can’t Date by ybalogs(m): 7:52am On Mar 13, 2020
Everrest9:
"I would marry you but you don't hv enough money"..... That's nonsense.
Big one at that. And that's meant to be an Eulogy. Rubbish.
Re: Tiwa Savage Reveals The Mystery Man She Is In Love With And Why They Can’t Date by iammo(m): 11:16am On Mar 13, 2020
whats she feeling like? she even offered to make him a side nigger and bros is laughing sheepishly

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Reveals The Mystery Man She Is In Love With And Why They Can’t Date by ruggedtimi(m): 1:49pm On Mar 13, 2020
why tiwa looking like a local h*e
Re: Tiwa Savage Reveals The Mystery Man She Is In Love With And Why They Can’t Date by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 13, 2020
Lamba tins. Baba wan collect him share grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Reveals The Mystery Man She Is In Love With And Why They Can’t Date by femi4: 2:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
Na wa o....I only know of side chick, which one is side dick?
Re: Tiwa Savage Reveals The Mystery Man She Is In Love With And Why They Can’t Date by seunmohmoh(f): 3:04pm On Mar 13, 2020
And she think the man is also after marriage?
Re: Tiwa Savage Reveals The Mystery Man She Is In Love With And Why They Can’t Date by omoiyalayi(m): 4:29pm On Mar 13, 2020
Tues should stop flaunting her flat brezz abet

It's disgusting
Re: Tiwa Savage Reveals The Mystery Man She Is In Love With And Why They Can’t Date by omoiyalayi(m): 4:30pm On Mar 13, 2020
Tiwa should stop flaunting her flat brezz abeg

It's disgusting
Re: Tiwa Savage Reveals The Mystery Man She Is In Love With And Why They Can’t Date by victorian(f): 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2020
If tiwa savage still need a rich man to marry, upon all her millions of dollars, from shows

Then it's finished!

Guys hustle o!

Hustle!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Reveals The Mystery Man She Is In Love With And Why They Can’t Date by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 13, 2020
jeffizy:
Tiwa can play too much. grin

The fanboys will soon be here to pour saliva of hate all over this thread.
Both Tiwa and Wizkid were hailing SmallGod in their stories yesterday but na tiwa own dey carry for head.

op, i think he's ghanian?
Re: Tiwa Savage Reveals The Mystery Man She Is In Love With And Why They Can’t Date by Hkk666661: 5:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
Really
Re: Tiwa Savage Reveals The Mystery Man She Is In Love With And Why They Can’t Date by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 13, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dike’s Billionaire Boyfriend Builds Her A Mansion In Lekki / Lil Wayne Vs Eminem / Yvonne Nelson On Set Of Hollywood Movies With Akon, Viva Bianca, Djimon [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.