Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Pressure Mounts On Government To Free Sanusi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pressure Mounts On Government To Free Sanusi (24429 Views)

Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper / Pressure Mounts On Apostle Suleman & Sheikh Gumi To Contest 2023 Presidency / PDP: Trouble Looms As Pressure Mounts On Ekweremadu To Quit - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pressure Mounts On Government To Free Sanusi by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 13, 2020
helinues:

@ bolded really?

When we read sometimes late last year about a man who was banished from one of the SE community cos of his evil way.

Make you guys continue to shift goal post as how una like

Is that how you answer the question of whose right Hisbah impinges?

The Anambra man that was banished, did you hear he is held hostage anyway?

2 Likes

Re: Pressure Mounts On Government To Free Sanusi by Aboguede(m): 9:58am On Mar 13, 2020
Banishment is in the traditional law

Go to customary courts and check grin

Awol1:

Can you shut up?

Must you continue to insult people's sensibilities?

For goodness sake, not everyone has suspended reason.

Why is Sanusi in Awe?

Who ordered that he be taken there?

Is he a criminal?

If he committed any crime, why not sue him to court?

Where is banishment in the Nigerian constitution?

Why are you people like this?

Look at what I share same geographical entity with.

Fiakwa!
Re: Pressure Mounts On Government To Free Sanusi by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 13, 2020
Officialgarri:

What about Sharia?

You will just rush to type lengthy something thinking you are making sense, whereas, you don't make any.

Whose right does Sharia law impinge?
Re: Pressure Mounts On Government To Free Sanusi by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 13, 2020
Aboguede:

Banishment is in the traditional law

Go to customary courts and check grin

And your traditional law supersedes the constitution?

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On Government To Free Sanusi by mauchiz: 10:06am On Mar 13, 2020
Why can't our leaders allow peace to reign in Nigeria.
Apc always known for the wrong reasons, you will never hear of the project they are commissioning, always in the news for the wrong reasons, these sets of miscreants in Apc are not supposed to be leaders at all.
They only cause trouble everywhere, no good news from this government.

#Apc government stop disturbing and violating the rightsof Nigerian citizens.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pressure Mounts On Government To Free Sanusi by Officialgarri: 10:07am On Mar 13, 2020
Awol1:

Whose right does Sharia law impinge?
Really? A law that allows your hand to be cut off for holding hands with an opposite sex?

A law that doesn't permit an adult to bear children unless married, else, would be tried for adultery and possibly stoned in public

So I need you to show me a constitutional backing of this

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On Government To Free Sanusi by Teeklef(m): 10:08am On Mar 13, 2020
Awol1:

You get time
Re: Pressure Mounts On Government To Free Sanusi by NaijadrivaCars: 10:08am On Mar 13, 2020
cheesy The voice of Ganduje (Gandollars) the hand of Bubu
Re: Pressure Mounts On Government To Free Sanusi by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 13, 2020
But they said he was spotted in Lagos already?

Abi na beast of Bourdilon dey hold am now?

It is nigeria it is doomed country.

SMH
Re: Pressure Mounts On Government To Free Sanusi by j1mmy: 10:09am On Mar 13, 2020
Well his troubles started just before the GEJ / Buhari elections

He tried to keep the Hausa / Fulani Hegemony in power by pulling the rug under GEJ's feet.
He Stole a considerable sum of money from the CBN, and while been chased he was enthroned to give him immunity from justice.
He quickly went to Buhari after elections to offer his services of probing the Jonathan government, the PDP also then submitted his corruption to Buhari part of which is being used today against him - once Buhari saw the evidence he quickly dissociated himself from Sanusi.
Despite his boastful literacy levels, he continued the primitive tradition of keeping very young girls (mostly non-Muslims) in his palace for sexual pleasures against their wishes.

The list goes on, what it comes down to is what he says in public is not what he does in private!
Re: Pressure Mounts On Government To Free Sanusi by Emmerlee(m): 10:11am On Mar 13, 2020
Awol1:

Is that how you answer the question of whose right Hisbah impinges?

The Anambra man that was banished, did you hear he is held hostage anyway?

Bro, foolishness reigns Supreme at this time due to the caliber of leader we have now.

One day it will be over and all these irredeemably DUMB persons embarrassing themselves online will crawl back to the holes they came out from.
Re: Pressure Mounts On Government To Free Sanusi by Subzero047: 10:16am On Mar 13, 2020
helinues:
Same Sanusi that has been receiving visitors

Dont prisoners receive visitors

Are you cursed with unintelligence?

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On Government To Free Sanusi by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 13, 2020
Officialgarri:

Really? A law that allows your hand to be cut off for holding hands with an opposite sex?

A law that doesn't permit an adult to bear children unless married, else, would be tried for adultery and possibly stoned in public

So I need you to show me a constitutional backing of this

Those whom this is supposedly meant for, have they protested?

Have they sort redress in court and it wasn't granted them?

Or do you want other Nigerians who are not party to Sharia to seek redress on their behalf?

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On Government To Free Sanusi by kokomilala(m): 10:24am On Mar 13, 2020
Sanusi is a victim of the power play in the circles of power. He's caught in these circles and there seems to have been a way out of them: his ouster and exile.But it's beyond me why he's still being detained. Out accidents of history- not to talk of leaders- have lost the sanctity of the law; they've gleefully gang-raped it.In the end,they've orphaned the law.The.law has become useless in this country. So much so that it is spit and hissed upon.
Re: Pressure Mounts On Government To Free Sanusi by Officialgarri: 10:31am On Mar 13, 2020
Awol1:

Those whom this is supposedly meant for, have they protested?

Have they sort redress in court and it wasn't granted them?

Or do you want other Nigerians who are not party to Sharia to seek redress on their behalf?

And now you are gradually shifting bastion. So an illiterate in Zamfara who had his hand amputated would run to which court to seek redress?

Sharia is a distinct and universal legal system and It exists even within the Federal Capital Territory of Nigeria. It is a federal court.

If sharia isn't recognized, I don't think it would be allowed to spread to up to 12 states!
Re: Pressure Mounts On Government To Free Sanusi by Oluwaseun2020(m): 10:37am On Mar 13, 2020
Abeg help man o.... i want to use the money start small thing thanks 2007919121 zenith bank God help you in turn
Re: Pressure Mounts On Government To Free Sanusi by ndcide(m): 10:40am On Mar 13, 2020
I thought it was a traditional matter.

The people doing Oro festival in Lagos, deny people of their freedom of movement, yet know one challenges it.

Same for other places
Re: Pressure Mounts On Government To Free Sanusi by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 13, 2020
Officialgarri:

And now you are gradually shifting bastion. So an illiterate in Zamfara who had his hand amputated would run to which court to seek redress?

Sharia is a distinct and universal legal system and It exists even within the Federal Capital Territory of Nigeria. It is a federal court.

If sharia isn't recognized, I don't think it would be allowed to spread to up to 12 states!

I'm not shifting bastion.

You know you cannot sue to stop Amotekun for instance when you do not stay in the Southwest even.

And when you do sue, you to prove how Amotekun impinges on your fundamental rights.

Stop arguing academically and be practical my friend.
Re: Pressure Mounts On Government To Free Sanusi by hollowpot15684(m): 10:50am On Mar 13, 2020
ursullalinda:
What baffled me was that the government agencies that were supposed to protect his life were those that enforced the unconstitutional act.....we are primitive here.....very primitive.

In the north.

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On Government To Free Sanusi by Emma1Oj(m): 11:26am On Mar 13, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Please be specific... which govt? State or federal?
Both!! bcus want to bliv Ganduje won't take such decision with out Buhari notice and if buhari was not in support of the whole tin he would v ordered both ganduje n all security operative to let sanusi b. a manager won't just sack an employees with out d knowledge of the CEO/MD
Re: Pressure Mounts On Government To Free Sanusi by modsfucker: 11:28am On Mar 13, 2020
princemillla:
Let’s be guided on this issue of dethronments and victim card being played out here.

I hav thought over and over again this might be predetermined to win sympathy as part of move for 2023.
What do I know, problem of the north should remain in the north.

We have more pressing issue to worry about

Yeah, I hope the same analogy applies to Sowore, Dasuki and Kanu.

Re: Pressure Mounts On Government To Free Sanusi by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 13, 2020
What is wrong is wrong if you Buharist brainless supporters could justify that then we will banish all the Fulani heardsmen from SE
Re: Pressure Mounts On Government To Free Sanusi by dalass(f): 12:33pm On Mar 13, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Please be specific... which govt? State or federal?

Abi o grin
Re: Pressure Mounts On Government To Free Sanusi by dalass(f): 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2020
ursullalinda:
What baffled me was that the government agencies that were supposed to protect his life were those that enforced the unconstitutional act.....we are primitive here.....very primitive.

The annoying thing is they are causing wahala/ raising a lot of dust to cover the economics and other crisis that citizens should be concerned with... The police and DSS are compromised to the highest bidder any day

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On Government To Free Sanusi by Actionfilm77: 1:32pm On Mar 13, 2020
APCNig:
He will never be free age for the short time he has to live.
I Laugh at you in Sanusis Voice.. you never see anything.. watch out
Re: Pressure Mounts On Government To Free Sanusi by ursullalinda(f): 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2020
dalass:

The annoying thing is they are causing wahala/ raising a lot of dust to cover the economics and other crisis that citizens should be concerned with... The police and DSS are compromised to the highest bidder any day

As in eh.....I just weak for Naija matter.

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On Government To Free Sanusi by Okoroawusa: 1:51pm On Mar 13, 2020
Emma1Oj:
Both!! bcus want to bliv Ganduje won't take such decision with out Buhari notice and if buhari was not in support of the whole tin he would v ordered both ganduje n all security operative to let sanusi b. a manager won't just sack an employees with out d knowledge of the CEO/MD
Was it Buhari that put Agba Jalingo in prison for months in Cross River State ?
Because the last time I checked security operatives were also involved
Re: Pressure Mounts On Government To Free Sanusi by frog12: 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2020
you really know these things!!!

j1mmy:
Well his troubles started just before the GEJ / Buhari elections

He tried to keep the Hausa / Fulani Hegemony in power by pulling the rug under GEJ's feet.
He Stole a considerable sum of money from the CBN, and while been chased he was enthroned to give him immunity from justice.
He quickly went to Buhari after elections to offer his services of probing the Jonathan government, the PDP also then submitted his corruption to Buhari part of which is being used today against him - once Buhari saw the evidence he quickly dissociated himself from Sanusi.
Despite his boastful literacy levels, he continued the primitive tradition of keeping very young girls (mostly non-Muslims) in his palace for sexual pleasures against their wishes.

The list goes on, what it comes down to is what he says in public is not what he does in private!
Re: Pressure Mounts On Government To Free Sanusi by Aboguede(m): 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2020
Awol1:

You don't understand the subject

And I dnt have time to teach
Re: Pressure Mounts On Government To Free Sanusi by DamnnnIger: 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Work Begins On Ota–Idiroko Roads, Ogun State (Photos) / Pictures Of First Aba Urban Renewal Summit And Demolishion Of Shanties / #EndSARS: Adamu Garba Withdraws Lawsuit Against Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.