Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Coronavirus: Ghana, Gabon Confirm First Cases - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Ghana, Gabon Confirm First Cases (21216 Views)

Sierra Leone Confirm First Case Of 19 / Coronavirus: Somalia, Benin Republic, Liberia, Tanzania Confirm First Cases / Saudi Arabia Confirm First Case Of Coronavirus, Links It To Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Ghana, Gabon Confirm First Cases by Olam09(m): 8:49am On Mar 13, 2020
Mustiboy:
This is the end.

RIP to all Nairalanders in advance.
iyalaayae rip

Re: Coronavirus: Ghana, Gabon Confirm First Cases by 2shure: 8:51am On Mar 13, 2020
Time for false prophets to shine .
The world is coming to an end.
Like noah's ark.
Re: Coronavirus: Ghana, Gabon Confirm First Cases by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 13, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. After you and your shinko people don spread all around the world. you cum dey talk congratulations.

you need flogging on that your small nyash

Them tell you say i be chinko? that i'm in China does not mean that i'm a Chinese.

Abeg ooo i no follow spread anything angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Ghana, Gabon Confirm First Cases by Lizzydonnah(f): 8:57am On Mar 13, 2020
I hope they find the cure soon.
Re: Coronavirus: Ghana, Gabon Confirm First Cases by PharmaGirl(f): 8:59am On Mar 13, 2020
helinues:
I have really increased eating more local foods these days like Akpu, Ewedu, Ogbona, Gbegiri, Tuosafi e.t.c

Local Africa foods are immune to Coronavirus.. grin grin
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Coronavirus: Ghana, Gabon Confirm First Cases by omoharry(f): 9:04am On Mar 13, 2020
kendrick9:
The world has survived worse than this...
World war I and II for instance.
You religious folks make me laugh
WW1 was more terrible.While the war was ongoing that was when the Spanish flu came..It wipe out 50 million people across the continent, including the soldiers that were fighting.Then they had two enemies to defeat.The Germans and the Spanish flue.
Re: Coronavirus: Ghana, Gabon Confirm First Cases by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 13, 2020
tohyorsih2:

Them tell you say i be chinko? that i'm in China does not mean that i'm a Chinese.

Abeg ooo i no follow spread anything angry
.. see your mouth like chinko ..

so why the congratulation then?? .

you don forget xay ghana dey close to naija

I pity your Benin boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Ghana, Gabon Confirm First Cases by lasisi69(f): 9:05am On Mar 13, 2020
shocked

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Ghana, Gabon Confirm First Cases by BanevsJoker(m): 9:09am On Mar 13, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Dear Seun, we know this Corona scourge is getting you traffic, but please we are tired of seeing it on Frontpage. We all know corona is all over the world and nothing new about it again. Please, let the next corona news be when we discover a permanent cure for am
Don't you think we need all the info we can get on this? What if someone was planning a trip to one of these African countries?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Ghana, Gabon Confirm First Cases by BanevsJoker(m): 9:11am On Mar 13, 2020
temptnow:
Ghanaians have been running their dog mouth since that their government should not allow Nigerians into Ghana,

Well, look who has come home to roost.
This photo of yours would be considered racist if you happen not to be African.
Re: Coronavirus: Ghana, Gabon Confirm First Cases by saheedbadmus(m): 9:15am On Mar 13, 2020
lasisi69:
Always post pictures of you and your men in a complete uniform and gadgets... Don't post pictures of supposed Professional Bouncers in different uniform and expect good clients look, I worked as Bouncer for 6years before I travelled...

and If you look well bro you would see my company logo on all our caps .. all jobs seen or pictures seen are for from our jobs .. thanks for the obeservation

Re: Coronavirus: Ghana, Gabon Confirm First Cases by Cleanworld(f): 9:16am On Mar 13, 2020
Nigeria medical personnel's are doing great jobs containing this non ordinary flu which all can attest to the way they handled Ebola. There's enough awareness of the pandemic and even a baby will tell you how to prevent it. this is a flu that stays 3 hours in the air and can last up to 3 days on the surface.
if Nigeria the right equipment's in their various hospitals ans wards. We will beat any health care in the world. please stop blaming when you haven't treat headache before. push your anger to the Nigeria government and let them do the needful. we have capable people on ground with nothing for them to fall on. please always think outside the box.

Many nincompoop will like your comment has you have the same perspective.

cRobo:
I went to buy face mask and a certified pharmacist was telling me that African blood have immunity to coronavirus, I just smh

Some Nigeria medical personnel lack total awareness about this Virus

I am only scared for my Medical best friend

God please keep her safe

Well

I won't say a word

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Ghana, Gabon Confirm First Cases by cRobo: 9:24am On Mar 13, 2020
Cleanworld:
Nigeria medical personnel's are doing great jobs containing this non ordinary flu which all can attest to the way they handled Ebola. There's enough awareness of the pandemic and even a baby will tell you how to prevent it. this is a flu that stays 3 hours in the air and can last up to 3 days on the surface.
if Nigeria the right equipment's in their various hospitals ans wards. We will beat any health care in the world. please stop blaming when you haven't treat headache before. push your anger to the Nigeria government and let them do the needful. we have capable people on ground with nothing for them to fall on. please always think outside the box.

Many nincompoop will like your comment has you have the same perspective.

First of; I see nothing that warrant your insults on my personal experience

If you have a better experience please share and ignore mine

You are a lady, and if I decide to reply you just the way you replied my message then you will say that I am bullying you

MIND YOUR BUSINESS
Re: Coronavirus: Ghana, Gabon Confirm First Cases by lasisi69(f): 9:24am On Mar 13, 2020
cool

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Ghana, Gabon Confirm First Cases by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 9:26am On Mar 13, 2020
A nigga once said: ease , i would like to understanding something.

Most african countries that have been recording 1 st cases of corona virus, it seems it's only it they record. But we see european countries that record first case and other case been recorded.

Is it that we black tend to have stronger immune system or .................
Re: Coronavirus: Ghana, Gabon Confirm First Cases by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 13, 2020
Dangrace01:

Man is really nothing. Everything is just pride.

No human being knows tomorrow. Over billions of people not one person can actually say what will happen tomorrow.

Honestly
Re: Coronavirus: Ghana, Gabon Confirm First Cases by EmekaBlue(m): 9:30am On Mar 13, 2020
Yes...let's test ghana...they were lucky not to see ebola
Re: Coronavirus: Ghana, Gabon Confirm First Cases by Torture2020: 9:35am On Mar 13, 2020
What is this fool saying? And what if Ghanaians want their government not to allow nigerians into Ghana? It’s their country,right? So they can decide who they want in their country and who they don’t want in their country. Is that too difficult to understand? Absolute trash!

temptnow:
Ghanaians have been running their dog mouth since that their government should not allow Nigerians into Ghana,

Well, look who has come home to roost.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Ghana, Gabon Confirm First Cases by MansoryMX(m): 9:35am On Mar 13, 2020
YorubaKinging:
As the world is given to confusions and panic
More countries will adopt strict measures in order to prevent the spread of this so called virus
Every country in Europe (including the place they call isreali today) will soon ban total movements of citizens
All sporting events will be banned
All religious activities will be banned

Yet nothing will happen over here because we are the children of God
Jacob is our father
Judah is our tribe

So the Oyinbos will start envying us because God has sent out the decree to protect us

They will make war with us....
The Goats will be killed
The good shepherd will protect his sheeps

This is a word for the wise
Only the wise may understand

You are talking in nonsense, you are talking in rubbish. So you think the people living in other countries serving God as well are not God’s people? May ignorance not kill u one day. There are Christians all over the world who are more righteous than a lot of Christians in this nation. They are even in war torn countries like Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria and the good book says as long as there a CHILD who believes in the name of Jesus, my presence will ALWAY be there. You need to change the church you attend because it’s obvious they aren’t teaching you the right path to righteousness.
Re: Coronavirus: Ghana, Gabon Confirm First Cases by temptnow: 9:37am On Mar 13, 2020
Torture2020:
What is this fool saying? And what if Ghanaians want their government not to allow nigerians into Ghana? It’s their country,right? So they can decide who they want in their country and who they don’t want in their country. Is that too difficult to understand? Absolute trash!

Mcheeew, go and clean your Ghanaian artist wendy shey pussy first before we can talk about your bulshit

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Ghana, Gabon Confirm First Cases by Torture2020: 9:39am On Mar 13, 2020
Ghana has been preparing for the corona virus since. Contingents plans are already in place. The Government of Ghaba has just released $100 million to the Ministry of Health to contain corona virus. Tell me, has your government done more? I understand your federal authorities released 900 million naira to fight corona virus. How much is that in dollar term?

EmekaBlue:
Yes...let's test ghana...they were lucky not to see ebola

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Ghana, Gabon Confirm First Cases by Torture2020: 9:41am On Mar 13, 2020
You sound like a very stvpid mudder fugger. Very foolish. Yes, I’m Ghanaian and fvcking proud about that, fool

temptnow:

Mcheeew, go and clean your Ghanaian artist wendy shey pussy first before we can talk about your bulshit

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Ghana, Gabon Confirm First Cases by temptnow: 9:45am On Mar 13, 2020
Torture2020:
You sound like a very stvpid mudder fugger. Very foolish. Yes, I’m Ghanaian and fvcking proud about that, fool

go to hell, we don't want you here, ugly bastards

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Ghana, Gabon Confirm First Cases by EmekaBlue(m): 9:46am On Mar 13, 2020
Torture2020:
Ghana has been preparing for the corona virus since. Contingents plans are already in place. The Government of Ghaba has just released $100 million to the Ministry of Health to contain corona virus. Tell me, has your government done more? I understand your federal authorities released 900 million naira to fight corona virus. How much is that in dollar term?

Like i said, i want to watch ghana handle this...the money released is non of my business

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Ghana, Gabon Confirm First Cases by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:01am On Mar 13, 2020
cRobo:
I went to buy face mask and a certified pharmacist was telling me that African blood have immunity to coronavirus, I just smh

God please keep her safe

Well

I won't say a word

me and my neighbors dey discuss the virus yesterday night, as Dem old reach, dem dey tell me say African blood is immune to the virus. come see as dem dey follow me argue.
these ones are not even in the medical field. imagine.

to give dem slap just hungry me immediately.

I just Waka commot enter room go sleep.

SMH.
Re: Coronavirus: Ghana, Gabon Confirm First Cases by cRobo: 10:03am On Mar 13, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

me and my neighbors dey discuss the virus yesterday night, as Dem old reach, dem dey tell me say African blood is immune to the virus. come see as dem dey follow me argue.
these ones are not even in the medical field. imagine.

to give dem slap just hungry me immediately.

I just Waka commot enter room go sleep.

SMH.

Unfortunately many Nigeria still think this way

Some will even be saying coronavirus is not my portion in Jesus name as if na swear
Re: Coronavirus: Ghana, Gabon Confirm First Cases by marztar(m): 10:08am On Mar 13, 2020
Na wa ooo
Re: Coronavirus: Ghana, Gabon Confirm First Cases by Mbilla(m): 10:08am On Mar 13, 2020
Torture2020:

Thank God hypocrite Ghana government has finally open up about Corona virus in Ghana. Middle of last month before Nigeria government recorded first case of Corona virus, a Ghanaian living in Germany that came back to Ghana for his father funeral in Kumasi was very sick and tested positive for Corona virus but Ghana government said it was negative and the young man died in the hospital. Honestly, you Ghanaians are very stupid and shallow minded. Immediately , Nigeria government said that one person have tested positive for Corona virus in Nigeria. Ghana government and the foolish citizens started mocking and insulting Nigerians in their various local TV and Radio stations. For weeks now, every second you tune on any Ghana TV or radio station is all about Corona virus in Nigeria. Ghanaians as usual started their names callings and harassing innocent Nigeria doing their guinue businesses​ in Ghana.
Re: Coronavirus: Ghana, Gabon Confirm First Cases by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:13am On Mar 13, 2020
Chelsea Player Hudson-Odoi Recovered From Coronavirus Symptoms

https://www.nairaland.com/5733289/chelsea-player-hudson-odoi-recovered-coronavirus#87402826
Re: Coronavirus: Ghana, Gabon Confirm First Cases by DateMynd44(m): 10:23am On Mar 13, 2020
helinues:
I have really increased eating more local foods these days like Akpu, Ewedu, Ogbona, Gbegiri, Tuosafi e.t.c

Local Africa foods are immune to Coronavirus.. grin grin
what's your source?
Re: Coronavirus: Ghana, Gabon Confirm First Cases by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:23am On Mar 13, 2020
cRobo:

God please keep her safe

Well

I won't say a word

A pharmacist has no formal training on diseases, their pathology/pathophysiology and clinical behaviour, and as such, is not qualified to speak on them. It's only in Nigeria people become jacks of all trades.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Ghana, Gabon Confirm First Cases by TreasureTayo(m): 10:27am On Mar 13, 2020
This isn't about religiosity okay. Shit aint getting funny no more and that is why I said what I said.
kendrick9:
The world has survived worse than this...
World war I and II for instance.
You religious folks make me laugh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences / Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? / Gombe COVID-19 Patients Protest Ill-Treatment & Hunger, Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.