Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? (21194 Views)

Why Are Weeds And Other Hard Drugs Illegal While Cigarette Remains Legal? / Hard Drugs Affect Man Who Couldn't Get A Job In Delta / How Crying When You Lost Someone Is Good For Your Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by plenitude(m): 8:19pm On Jun 05, 2023
Hey guys, it’s really painful sharing this, but I’ve got no option than to share this with you guys as this could be of help to those who doesn’t know the effects of hard drug. I just lost someone to crystal meth.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by slawomir: 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Hmmmmm

ednut1:
They deserve to die. Despite all the awareness and consequences they still did drugs

You are not a real niggar

And let me tell you there is no rules in life
Have seen people who don't smoke, do drugs womanize and drink alcohol yet they will still fall sick and die before the age of just forty
Even the normal beer we drink contains sugar more than the coke

166 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by taylor88(m): 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2023
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Ihateheadslamer: 8:23pm On Jun 05, 2023
Those guys that take Colos and never die are something else

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by plenitude(m): 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2023
Crystal meth is deadly. After seeing what it did to my cousin’s bro heart after undergoing scan😢 it makes me wonder why it was created in the first place. I am a bit curious here, what’s crystal meth used for other than smoking??

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by ednut1(m): 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2023
They deserve to die. Despite all the awareness and consequences they still did drugs

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by ItisWell22(f): 8:27pm On Jun 05, 2023
May his soul rest in peace… 😢

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by CuriousCart: 8:29pm On Jun 05, 2023
Is it crystal meth that's being spelt "melt" all over this thread? Na wa oh.

10 Likes

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2023
yeah lost one of my homeboy to crack he traveled to germany and was deported, came back to naija depressed and overdose on crack
R.i.p raphael

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Theempath: 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2023
Cc lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Martinsmine(m): 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2023
plenitude:
Crystal meth is deadly. After seeing what it did to my cousin’s bro heart after undergoing scan😢 it makes me wonder why it was created in the first place. I am a bit curious here, what’s crystal meth used for other than smoking??

Crazy shit u know but some people were not forced to take it ..... So let's not feel for them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by brosom(m): 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2023
Yeah bro, I'd lost a very good friend that was addicts through gamble, precisely be9ja virtual undecided.

Dude was so frustrated after loosing a whole sum of 2m+ in a day that he wasn't aware that he'd hit the main road and a trailer squashed his Brian's out.. undecided

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by vastolord4(m): 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2023
ednut1:

I don't think you understand life and living in General..

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Karleb(m): 10:29pm On Jun 05, 2023
Yes but they didn't die.

It's one of the reasons I'd never smoke or drink even if you put a gun to my head.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by ednut1(m): 12:11am On Jun 06, 2023
vastolord4:

I don't think you understand life and living in General..
anyone doing drugs despite all we know about those substances does not understand life and they deserve to exist 👹.

5 Likes

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Mufasa27(m): 12:14am On Jun 06, 2023
brosom:
Yeah bro, I'd lost a very good friend that was addicts through gamble, precisely be9ja virtual undecided.

Dude was so frustrated after loosing a whole sum of 2m+ in a day that he wasn't aware that he'd hit the main road and a trailer squashed his Brian's out.. undecided
Brian ko, stewie ni 🙄

31 Likes

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Makamatic: 1:13am On Jun 06, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Hmmmmm

You are not a real niggar

Epa hope say u no get ur own BK because na wetin they reign for our Benin so . .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by plenitude(m): 5:44am On Jun 06, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Those guys that take Colos and never die are something else

Hmmm
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by plenitude(m): 5:45am On Jun 06, 2023
ItisWell22:
May his soul rest in peace… 😢
I pray and hope so
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by plenitude(m): 5:46am On Jun 06, 2023
Merch:
yeah lost one of my homeboy to crack he traveled to germany and was deported, came back to naija depressed and overdose on crack
R.i.p raphael

Damn. That shit hurts

4 Likes

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by plenitude(m): 5:49am On Jun 06, 2023
Martinsmine:

Crazy shit u know but some people were not forced to take it ..... So let's not feel for them
Young boy with a very bright future ahead of him died like a foul. Feels really sad for him and his parents. He wasn’t really really doing bad financially. I am yet to understand why he started all this shit

18 Likes

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by plenitude(m): 5:50am On Jun 06, 2023
brosom:

Damn… crazy things are happening
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by plenitude(m): 5:53am On Jun 06, 2023
Karleb:
Yes but they didn't die.

It's one of the reasons I'd never smoke or drink even if you put a gun to my head.
those who engaged in drugs always look rough no matter the money they have or the type of food they eat. That shit is really crazy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by brosom(m): 7:26am On Jun 06, 2023
Mufasa27:

Brian ko, stewie ni 🙄
Brain I mean to say.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by brosom(m): 7:27am On Jun 06, 2023
plenitude:

Damn… crazy things are happening
Yeah really crazy stuffs happening, u can never understand untill you experience it. But pray u don't

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 06, 2023
They say time heals pain but there are some loss you can’t get over cry
plenitude:

Damn. That shit hurts

5 Likes

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by MechanicMike: 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2023
plenitude:
Hey guys, it’s really painful sharing this, but I’ve got no option than to share this with you guys as this could be of help to those who doesn’t know the effects of hard drug. I just lost someone to crystal meth.

angry
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by MechanicMike: 12:54pm On Jun 06, 2023
plenitude:

wow. so u sellin cocane & crystal meat, corrrrect?(no oofeince) angry

2 Likes

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2023
Only lost some friends to alcohol ( drunk driving and alcohol related sickness) but the closest to me back then was even warned by his doctor not to indulge but my guy no listen. Things got worse when I left Abuja cos no one cared about him anymore as I was the only one always checking up on him ensuring he was following the doctor's orders. Heard he died of liver issues. I couldn't sleep right for almost a year. He would always be in my dreams. Rip Dan, I hope we see again 😞

70 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Savedday2: 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2023
Hard drugs is a silent killer.

Let us all in our own little way try to educate as many as possible of the danger it posses for the sake of our future generation to come.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Abolodje: 2:11pm On Jun 06, 2023
Fucck hard drugs man. If e don pass loud then I no dey do again.

44 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences / Coronavirus: Ghana, Gabon Confirm First Cases / Ebola Cannot Be Contracted By Eating Bush Meat- Yewande Adeshina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.