Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

FG To Lease Unoccupied Private Houses Nationwide - Fashola - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / FG To Lease Unoccupied Private Houses Nationwide - Fashola (33796 Views)

Officials Worry About Unoccupied Houses In Abuja / Fashola Tells Landlords To Collect Rents In Arrears / Fashola Inspects Houses Constructed Under The National Housing Programme In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Lease Unoccupied Private Houses Nationwide - Fashola by do4luv14(m): 9:30am On Mar 13, 2020
Hmmmmm

wisdom is profitable, for reprofe, for doctrinem for correction in righteousnessn

good move in a wrong direction,

anyway the best way to start is to lease those properties for a very small price to the poor masse,

cos am seeing this move as an avenue to enriches themselves,

if you know what i mean
Re: FG To Lease Unoccupied Private Houses Nationwide - Fashola by icebird25(m): 9:31am On Mar 13, 2020
selemempe:
but you grew up in the west

No have never been to the west all my life
Re: FG To Lease Unoccupied Private Houses Nationwide - Fashola by Stallion93(m): 9:31am On Mar 13, 2020
Audio lease. Who do they want to lease the houses to When you don’t have a middle class? you only have the rich and Poor and of course the poor Majority are impoverished and still struggling with food, The Rich already own their houses. Nigeria just like to Copy ideas from advanced climes without consideration for the Factors that make up such ideas

1 Like

Re: FG To Lease Unoccupied Private Houses Nationwide - Fashola by kennieG(m): 9:32am On Mar 13, 2020
Nobody should touch my house look**I built it with my hard earned money

1 Like

Re: FG To Lease Unoccupied Private Houses Nationwide - Fashola by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 13, 2020
YorubaKinging:
No matter what the FG does
We will never remain one Nation
You cannot bring 3 different family members together and force them to bear one surname
Asiwaju Jagaban will not like this.

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed sarrki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Lease Unoccupied Private Houses Nationwide - Fashola by eledacedar(f): 9:33am On Mar 13, 2020
Citytrend:
Wisdom indeed!

The Question is, what if the owner lives abroad?
We are very successful today as a nation because of this type of wisdom.

The federal Secretariat complex in ikoyi is one structure the fg can convert into residential and commercial use.

Why not do that and lease it out instead of looking at those already on mortgage

1 Like

Re: FG To Lease Unoccupied Private Houses Nationwide - Fashola by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 13, 2020
The person don't have sense bah! If na rent be problem im for do am himself.. Another bone 4 the masses to waste their day.
Re: FG To Lease Unoccupied Private Houses Nationwide - Fashola by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 13, 2020
the useless entity that can't not protect its citizens from herdsmen
Re: FG To Lease Unoccupied Private Houses Nationwide - Fashola by AmTruth: 9:37am On Mar 13, 2020
This would be a good move..

God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: FG To Lease Unoccupied Private Houses Nationwide - Fashola by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 13, 2020
Mrpsly247:
The person don't have sense bah! If na rent be problem im for do am himself.. Another bone 4 the masses to waste their day.

They throw bones and the paid BMC boys chew on them, creating distractions while they loot happily away.

1 Like

Re: FG To Lease Unoccupied Private Houses Nationwide - Fashola by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 13, 2020
destinie2019:

They throw bones and the paid BMC boys chew on them, creating distractions while they loot happily away.
Wait! Are they getting paid shocked
Re: FG To Lease Unoccupied Private Houses Nationwide - Fashola by Myself2(m): 9:55am On Mar 13, 2020
Hhansome:
Because ya papa build them for them. Who's is FG? The one who cannot save lives and properties of its citizens? Funny Nigeria.

APC shithole mentality
Re: FG To Lease Unoccupied Private Houses Nationwide - Fashola by selemempe: 10:01am On Mar 13, 2020
icebird25:

No have never been to the west all my life
motor
Re: FG To Lease Unoccupied Private Houses Nationwide - Fashola by michoim(m): 10:03am On Mar 13, 2020
Hhansome:
Because ya papa build them for them. Who's is FG? The one who cannot save lives and properties of its citizens? Funny Nigeria.
Do you own one of those houses?
Re: FG To Lease Unoccupied Private Houses Nationwide - Fashola by LZAA: 10:03am On Mar 13, 2020
imhotep:

Asiwaju Jagaban will not like this.

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed sarrki
Gbam grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG To Lease Unoccupied Private Houses Nationwide - Fashola by misterjosh(m): 10:11am On Mar 13, 2020
Good idea, if it is given a legal backing though.

But FG itself is defaulting in this area, earlier this week (sometime even earlier than that), I read of abandoned buildings from the time Lagos was the capital that FG has refused to hand over to the Lagos government. I hope they can start from there before moving to unoccupied private buildings/houses.
Re: FG To Lease Unoccupied Private Houses Nationwide - Fashola by SweetCunt97(f): 10:12am On Mar 13, 2020
I hope those empty estates in Abuja will b affordable to the masses o
Re: FG To Lease Unoccupied Private Houses Nationwide - Fashola by SweetCunt97(f): 10:14am On Mar 13, 2020
eledacedar:

The federal Secretariat complex in ikoyi is one structure the fg can convert into residential and commercial use.

Why not do that and lease it out instead of looking at those already on mortgage
Great idea.. Even that Ile nla or what's it called sef
Re: FG To Lease Unoccupied Private Houses Nationwide - Fashola by Perfecttouchade: 10:25am On Mar 13, 2020
Can u just imagine our minister.. grin wetin person papa go come do na
Perfect fabrication with timely delivery.. Casement windows both with or without burglary, sliding, partitions, curtain walls..etc. call 08153665659 WhatsApp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Lease Unoccupied Private Houses Nationwide - Fashola by Seunpaul01(m): 10:33am On Mar 13, 2020
Are they mad? They must be mad.
Re: FG To Lease Unoccupied Private Houses Nationwide - Fashola by Oluwaseun2020(m): 10:38am On Mar 13, 2020
Abeg help man o.... i want to use the money start small thing thanks 2007919121 zenith bank God help you in turn embarassed
Re: FG To Lease Unoccupied Private Houses Nationwide - Fashola by Litmus: 10:48am On Mar 13, 2020
Nbote:
Start will d over 60% of houses in Abuja. Most of houses in all the highbrow areas of Abuja and most of all the estates in d city are unoccupied..

So, you'd like all those mansions in Abuja halved, quartered and made available to individuals and families with relatively low earnings; but, have you considered whether such tenants have the acumen to maintain them? Or are we going to turn Nigeria into one gigantic ghetto because we are driven by lectures from the West about wealth distribution which actually the West does not practice.
Re: FG To Lease Unoccupied Private Houses Nationwide - Fashola by Flyingngel(m): 10:52am On Mar 13, 2020
ishitinyourmouf post:

why will they imlement a shitty shit like this? u dey mad?

It takes a mad man to identify a fellow man man so fast.
Continue with your insolence attitude, I pray one day it will not work against you
Mad man.
Re: FG To Lease Unoccupied Private Houses Nationwide - Fashola by Kingstanding: 10:59am On Mar 13, 2020
icebird25:
They should quickly implement this o...e get one fine house for my area ...I don already they eye that house
. Best option is to kill the owner and inherit it OLE, THIEF'S and BARAWO.
Re: FG To Lease Unoccupied Private Houses Nationwide - Fashola by TylerDurden: 11:02am On Mar 13, 2020
Communism 101

When I said that APC is filled with Marxists this is what I was implying.

1 Like

Re: FG To Lease Unoccupied Private Houses Nationwide - Fashola by abumeinben(m): 11:11am On Mar 13, 2020
Hhansome:

It was suggested last year. Government will start billing unoccupied apartments. This way, landlords would be forced to drop rents, especially in Lagos.
Re: FG To Lease Unoccupied Private Houses Nationwide - Fashola by Tonytonex(m): 11:16am On Mar 13, 2020
icebird25:
They should quickly implement this o...e get one fine house for my area ...I don already they eye that house
LOL... lazy Nigerian youth
Re: FG To Lease Unoccupied Private Houses Nationwide - Fashola by APCNig: 11:17am On Mar 13, 2020
Hhansome:

If FG has not saved lifes and properties, then Corona would have killed you. The countires you have been praising all your life, Corona is almost wiping them all from the world map.

If the FG takes over your empty property with appropriate legislation, there is nothing you can do. You steal government money, build houses all over the country and leave them empty. FG may take over them and you will do nothing.
Re: FG To Lease Unoccupied Private Houses Nationwide - Fashola by BanevsJoker(m): 11:18am On Mar 13, 2020
HARYOMIDE1994:

How is "south west"related to this? You would have made a lot of sense without tribalism and sentimentalism
"Owo mi da" and "Omo onile" is a part of South West culture.
Re: FG To Lease Unoccupied Private Houses Nationwide - Fashola by BanevsJoker(m): 11:20am On Mar 13, 2020
Mrpsly247:

Wait! Are they getting paid shocked
Why would someone spend 24 hours of every day on Nairaland if it's not an occupation?
Re: FG To Lease Unoccupied Private Houses Nationwide - Fashola by phreakabit(m): 11:27am On Mar 13, 2020
APC FG aka Fulani Government....renting apartments for spies and herdsmen since inception.
Re: FG To Lease Unoccupied Private Houses Nationwide - Fashola by mmsen: 11:34am On Mar 13, 2020
Fashola has really destroyed his legacy during this administration.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) / Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic At The Verge Of Completion!!! / What Types Of Slab Is These? To The Civil Engineers And Builders In The Forum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.