Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student (43880 Views)

Cost Of Living In Germany For Nigerians:5 Things To Know As A Student In Germany / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 13, 2020
With all that money what's the point leaving Nigeria in the first place?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student by mrbenjame: 6:27pm On Mar 13, 2020
cRobo:
I ran from there because of the cold

I won't say a word

Sharap! What do you know about Australia?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student by uzoma213(m): 6:34pm On Mar 13, 2020
Nice write up O.P... soon we go dey there
Re: Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student by Stallion93(m): 6:35pm On Mar 13, 2020
Thanks for this info bro! We need more of this like mad. Leaving Nigeria is the dream, Soonest, very soonest

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student by bilo1(m): 6:46pm On Mar 13, 2020
Re: Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student by uzoma213(m): 6:49pm On Mar 13, 2020
Matrimonous:
With all that money what's the point leaving Nigeria in the first place?
till 1 dollar sells for 900 naira before you go know. Stay put brother, there is still plenty hope for Nigeria.

13 Likes

Re: Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student by sylve11: 6:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
@ op, hmmm cool
Re: Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student by Dayodragon: 7:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
SweetCunt97:
But seems that NZL is really tight to travel to. You hardly hear someone talk about traveling there.

Standard of living over there is low, also low income. most Nz migrate to Aussie for a better income

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student by Dollabiz: 7:23pm On Mar 13, 2020
Really
Re: Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student by Ekpekus(m): 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2020
cRobo:

I won't say a word
Cold for Australia Okay o..
Re: Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student by GeneralShepherd(m): 7:55pm On Mar 13, 2020
cRobo:

I won't say a word

Which part of Australia was cold? Liar
Re: Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student by SweetCunt97(f): 7:58pm On Mar 13, 2020
Dayodragon:

Standard of living over there is low, also low income. most Nz migrate to Aussie for a better income
For real? I heard it's one of the highest
Re: Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student by NiklauseFred(m): 8:05pm On Mar 13, 2020
This ehhn my spirit don leave go there since!

Baba Hadampson e don land oo cool
Re: Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student by Susu888(m): 8:05pm On Mar 13, 2020
You forgot to mention the most important point for nairaland snake lovers e.g lalasti.... grin

Australia is home to a variety of snakes mostly venomous ones grin.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 13, 2020
Davidflight:
Obiasogu David is a Freelance Content Writer and the Head of Content Marketing Unit at TravelWahala

Lalasticlala
Can you do one on cost of living in UK?

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student by bizhop01: 8:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
Next time stay in your room and write cost of living in Afghanistan.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student by Chamber2000: 8:15pm On Mar 13, 2020
What is the exchange rate of Australia dollar to Naira
Re: Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student by Gabriel004: 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2020
Abeg tell us that of Canada
Re: Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student by Iluvmycontr3: 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2020
jospepper:
God please butter my bread too. Let one travel out and feel the good life our politicians always run out to experience always.

I am yet to see a single person that has gotten a different kind of butter.

God has buttered every man's bread by making you an able bodied man.

Every other success is due to your dream and commitment.
Vision, Focus, hardworking, determination and perseverance.

Yahoo boys don't sleep, they even go the extra n devilish mile by adding +.

Most professionals study hard for six or seven consecutive years.

Even most of the politicians hav laboured for many years at different levels or organisations b4 they finally joined politics.

To mention but few,.... NO SUCH THING AS LUCK; IT'S THE MEETING POINT OF HARD WORK AND OPPORTUNITY, real men know this.

7 Likes

Re: Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student by LOVEGINO(m): 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2020
Mymynd4u:
Make. I first go Canada first
when u come, I go camp u.
Re: Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student by Uniportadmision: 8:51pm On Mar 13, 2020
Nigeria and mosquito
Australia and snake undecided
Lala is an aussie.
Get rid of the snakes first then we can migrate.
Re: Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student by Hadampson(m): 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
NiklauseFred:
This ehhn my spirit don leave go there since!

Baba Hadampson e don land oo cool

Thanks for the mention boss

Lemme go and get my glasses first cool
Re: Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student by sweetilicious(f): 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2020
Good
Re: Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student by Zanetup: 9:07pm On Mar 13, 2020
Interesting...
Re: Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student by bluefilm: 9:09pm On Mar 13, 2020
Because of coronavirus now, to travel abroad now don dey dey somehow. grin grin grin

Who traveling abroad epp sef abeg? grin grin grin
Re: Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student by Zanetup: 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
Interesting..
Re: Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student by CyberWolf: 9:24pm On Mar 13, 2020
AccessME:
Yes of course I would love me to travel abroad someday but I wouldn't like to travel to a fae distant country like Australia.

Although it's a good country but what if something happened down here in Nigeria and I need to urgently travel down?

It takes morethan 24hrs on flight to Australia haba it's too far na.
Na treks you dey trek? The koko be say, get your bar for hand.
Re: Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student by NoonMasamune: 9:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
Can you provide links to the aforementioned student scholarships?
Re: Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student by travelland(f): 10:16pm On Mar 13, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Everything is about to change
In few years to this time
No Nigerian will want to travel out again

You LL understand why soon

South Koreans are racists, I repeat racists, be warned
Re: Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student by Davidflight: 10:25pm On Mar 13, 2020
marvin906:
anybody knows cost of living south Korea preferably Seoul

Aussie ain't for me

Stay glued to my threads. It's in view.
Re: Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student by CanadaOrBust: 10:25pm On Mar 13, 2020
jospepper:
God please butter my bread too. Let one travel out and feel the good life our politicians always run out to experience always.
Stallion93:
Thanks for this info bro! We need more of this like mad. Leaving Nigeria is the dream, Soonest, very soonest
uzoma213:
Nice write up O.P... soon we go dey there

Abeg no vex. Why Aussies too like kill themselves? See below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Traditional Rulers You Should Meet When You Travel... / Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! / 10 Countries You've Been Mispronouncing Your Entire Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.