Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

How safe are nurses and doctors fighting the Coronavirus? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How safe are nurses and doctors fighting the Coronavirus? (200 Views)

Are Nurses Trained To Be Heartless And Arrogant / 10 Ways To Protect Yourself And Family From The Coronavirus / What Are Nurses Paid In Canada ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How safe are nurses and doctors fighting the Coronavirus? by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 13, 2020
Pardon my ignorancy grin

Ashually there’s no much work to do at the office. So I was thinking how I can help in the fight against Coronavirus.

But fear catch me when I remembered it’s actually people like me, doctors and nurses that are taking care of the victims.

In cases like this, how safe are doctors and nurses, health workers in general?

If I was a doc/nurse, I don resign tay tay!! grin

I can’t comma kill myself when I know I can jejely resign before anything bad happens.
Re: How safe are nurses and doctors fighting the Coronavirus? by Lawgod247: 10:05am On Mar 13, 2020
only the Lord knows

(1) (Reply)

Wuhan Chinese Doctors Celebrate Fall Of Coronavirus By Removing Face Masks / Italians Sing Patriotic Songs From Their Balconies During Coronavirus Lockdown / GORON TULA������ 08033205776

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.