Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (922886 Views)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Adexchelsea19(m): 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2020
HarunaWest:

Some questions are out of place. They absolutely make no sense.
How can you ask if you will run or if there will be gadgets in training?
For God sake why is it called paramilitary?.
You didnt apply to be a lecturer or a musician, but an enforcement officer that will be taught the basic tenets of self defence, arrest, weapons handling et al..So why the funny question?
chill, that you know these stuffs doesn't mean others will. If you can't answer, just let it go.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by HarunaWest(m): 1:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
elantraceey:

What I want to become and my shape has no business with you. I asked a question and if you don't have an answer to it, you can just pass undecided
Some questions shouldnt be asked...Some questions make you seem dumb...face front.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Emzenoz(m): 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2020
HarunaWest:

Some questions shouldnt be asked...Some questions make you seem dumb...face front.
exactly
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by elantraceey(f): 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2020
HarunaWest:

Because you are who? Did I ask you? Are you owner of this thread? Nairaland? NIS recruitment officer?

I wasn't even the one asked question about gadget, I was responding to someone that did but your lack of comprehension won't make you understand. Do well to ignore if you have nothing meaningful to contribute.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by HarunaWest(m): 1:50pm On Dec 09, 2020
Adexchelsea19:
chill, that you know these stuffs doesn't mean others will. If you can't answer, just let it go.
I dont know..I read, I asked questions from others that have been there thats how i knew.I didnt just decided to apply, i armed myself with information.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by marvdon200(m): 1:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
My own is let God help us get to the next stage

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by HarunaWest(m): 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2020
marvdon200:
My own is let God help us get to the next stage
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ibks100(m): 4:41pm On Dec 09, 2020
So before I say this, don't think it's because I wasn't shortlisted for the exam.

Pls ehn, take this recruitment one step at a time. There's a stage before another stage. Smart ones already understand what I'm driving at. This will save you aloooooootttttttt of STRESS.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Joedominic723: 4:52pm On Dec 09, 2020
elantraceey:
Just curious. Is it possible to be disqualified after camp? Especially if you can't run and all that?
lolz, are u physically challenged?, cos I don't think there is anybody that cannot run oo...wait till u c wahala�

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by elantraceey(f): 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
Joedominic723:
lolz, are u physically challenged?, cos I don't think there is anybody that cannot run oo...wait till u c wahala�

Lol.... no I'm not and I can run. Someone around me kept placing emphasis that they run so I was wondering if inability to run well could lead to disqualification or if there's anything that can disqualify someone after going to camp.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by jeffsticky: 5:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
elantraceey:

Lol.... no I'm not and I can run. Someone around me kept placing emphasis that they run so I was wondering if inability to run well could lead to disqualification or if there's anything that can disqualify someone after going to camp.
Have u heard of the phrase "otondo must passout" in the military?
Well it applies to paramilitary as well. Once u make it to camp u must passout except u chose to abscond

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by EmmyteeTosin(m): 5:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
So apt
Ibks100:
So before I say this, don't think it's because I wasn't shortlisted for the exam.

Pls ehn, take this recruitment one step at a time. There's a stage before another stage. Smart ones already understand what I'm driving at. This will save you aloooooootttttttt of STRESS.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by smartkester(m): 6:24pm On Dec 09, 2020
Abeg oh, how much be basic salary for Bsc holders (ASI) for immigration?. Would there be allowances if they go to camp aside their basic salary?. Abeg oh, we are just being optimistic here, no one should say are asking the wrong question. We want to know if the job is worth it. Those with relevant information would be appreciated

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Emzenoz(m): 6:41pm On Dec 09, 2020
smartkester:
Abeg oh, how much be basic salary for Bsc holders (ASI) for immigration?. Would there be allowances if they go to camp aside their basic salary?. Abeg oh, we are just being optimistic here, no one should say are asking the wrong question. We want to know if the job is worth it. Those with relevant information would be appreciated
the serious ones that think they are modest are coming for you lol. Pls someone should give an accurate answer pls

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Pleasant101: 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2020
Guys help please, I didn't get any invite for the CBT exam, sum1 asked me to check via their recruitment portal which I did nd saw I was shortlisted to take the exam on Monday 7am, 2days ago, please wat do I do?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by marvdon200(m): 7:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
Pleasant101:
Guys help please, I didn't get any invite for the CBT exam, sum1 asked me to check via their which I did nd saw I was shortlisted to take the exam on Monday 7am, 2days ago, please wat do I do?
Nawa o many people really missed this exam, I don see complain of missing the exam on fb tire
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nasirubusman117: 7:24pm On Dec 09, 2020
Nigeria navy Past Questions and Answer Available. On
Maths
English language
Current affairs 
Shortlisted Candidates should cantact me for a copy.
At a very low price
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by AdaugoChisom(f): 8:25pm On Dec 09, 2020
smartkester:

Drive your judgement from this.

Assistant Superintendent for Bsc holders and Senior Inspector for HND holders are in the same salary structure of CONPASS 08 which is around 106k per month. For training allowance, my friend who is a cadet at Nigeria Police Academy Wudil told me that their allowance is 15K monthly with breakfast, lunch and Dinner everyday.
All para-militaries in Nigeria are under Consolidated Paramilitary Salary structure which imply that the police 15k training allowance apply to NIS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by smartkester(m): 8:32pm On Dec 09, 2020
AdaugoChisom:

Assistant Superintendent for Bsc holders and Senior Inspector for HND holders are in the same salary structure of CONPASS 08 which is around 106k per month. For training allowance, my friend who is a cadet at Nigeria Police Academy Wudil told me that their allowance is 15K monthly with breakfast, lunch and Dinner everyday.
All para-militaries in Nigeria are under Consolidated Paramilitary Salary structure which imply that the police 15k training allowance apply to NIS.
thanks for this information. So detailed
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Danielomisco(m): 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
I tot paramilitary is 121k b.sc

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Devynecheeh(m): 8:54pm On Dec 09, 2020
Please after the whole training..how is posting done??
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ricodine: 8:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
AdaugoChisom:

Good submission but not entirely true. CONPOSS belongs to police, so they aren't part of CONPASS.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by lonikit: 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
AdaugoChisom:

not totally correct sir. bsc and HND are not on same salary structure. bsc on CONPASS 08 while HND is 07.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by NanoSec: 9:15pm On Dec 09, 2020
For recently conducted Nigeria navy past and answers,

Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by monsterg(m): 9:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
lonikit:

not totally correct sir. bsc and HND are not on same salary structure. bsc on CONPASS 08 while HND is 07.
HND& BSC are on same salary structure ranges btw 115k-121k.... try verify more

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Giantfarmer(m): 9:25pm On Dec 09, 2020
Ricodine:

Good submission but not entirely true. CONPOSS belongs to police, so they aren't part of CONPASS.
they are bro
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by lonikit: 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
monsterg:
level 7 and 8 cannot be on same salary bro. ask the insider, i know what i type here.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by damibjs: 10:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
monsterg:

Not true bro....
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2020
lonikit:

level 7 and 8 cannot be on same salary bro. ask the insider, i know what i type here.
Oga HND is equally level 8. You don't know what you typed.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by damibjs: 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2020
lonikit:

U wont blame him... Datz wat his HND friend told him...#peace
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by damibjs: 10:11pm On Dec 09, 2020
Kaeboy:
Oga HND is equally level 8. You don't know what you typed.

Datz wat dey will tell u... Equally level 8...
Datz why u will see the rank of HND holder... The river niger insignia will be as if its a star... But we kno watsapp

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 09, 2020
damibjs:

Datz wat dey will tell u... Equally level 8...
Datz why u will see the rank of HND holder... The river niger insignia will be as if its a star... But we kno watsapp
nawa o. Rank and service level is not thesame now.

Assistant supretendent wear the rank of star while senior inspector wear that rank you're talking about but they're both on level 8

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.